Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call (93974 Views)

Dagrin’s Brother (TROD) Reveals Why Tunde Ednut Stopped Supporting Him / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Slynation(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
fidelmarshal199:

Dagrin didn't pave any way. it was just time for the indigenous style to bloom

Before the breakthrough of dagrin, we have been rocking contemporary acts from Peeps like 9ice, Asa, sheyman and Reminisce. Don't be shaded by sympathy to be judging what you know nothing about
At some point, Olamide gave credit to Dagrin, but here you are saying otherwise.... Nawa ooO!!
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Slynation(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ovawise2020:
Calm down ok ?? undecided undecided DaGrin C.E.O Album was the first indegineous rap album to pave way for indegineous rap in Nigeria, The album drawn a lot of attention to yoruba rap music in Nigeria...

In case you don't know, DaGrin C.E.O album sent the likes of NaetoC and M.I back to Square One.. It was After his death , the likes of Reminisce capitalised on Yoruba rap..

OvaWise2020 says so...
U dey mind that babe... She knows nothing!!
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Carlyboi(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
post=85626097:
From all of us @[/color] : RIP DAGRIN, We will always miss you.

[color=#990000]Reminiscent time......

One of our favourite.... feat Omawunmi....

Everytime i wake,i go first praise the LORD
Na HIM make me rest,na HIM dey wake me LORD
All the good things wey you do for me,am happy LORD
Wetin I go do,Baba na to thank you LORD
{THANK GOD(WE THANK GOD) X7}

Verse 1:
Hey,omoba fe ki
Now o ma je paki but o ti d'eyan pataki(pataki)
E ri bi life mi se change
Mo d'eyan to fi #1,000 ra blade ti o duro gba change
E mi l'omo to ti ro pe ko le s'orire
Mo woju olorun ki ni mo ri,mo r'ire
E mi leni t'awon araye to ti Console
E mi naa re leni,ti mo n fi owo Control

Eyin eeyan se ri pe Olorun tobi
Olorun to wo shushu,olohun to se ti Mikel Obi
Same Olohun yii naa lo se ti Okoya
Olorun joo gb'eni wa , joo ma je k'awo faya
Ti ba fe wonu yara yin tele,E ma ni pe duro na
Mo n j'amala ni sin,Mo tigbe tuwo le'na
Omo'lohun ni mi,mo n'trip fun Esu
T'Esu ba ni package men,O ma ri'yanu JESU

Chorus.

Verse 2:
Mo ti j'iya ri
Yes, mo ti jale ri
Die loku,eyin somori,mi ba ti pa'yan ri
Igba ti mo n kiri
O le hustle to mi
Bere lowo moomi mi
Nisin,olohun ti yo mi
Mo n korin yi to let you know how am feeling
Mo ti se Brickila,mo ba won ko'yepe filling
n'ma n dupe l'ojo ti ba ri Garri mu
Agaga ojo ti ba ri eja dindin gba mu
To ba ri mi tele,wa poshe wa ni shio
Mo dupe lowo Olohun,nisin level mi ti pure
Eni to ba mo nkan ti mo n so to ti suffer
To ba fe dupe lowo Olohun,O ma pariwo bi Woofer
Everytime mo b'olohun soro,ko so nkan kan
But ni heaven,mo mo pe o n plan nkan kan
Mo n dupe wipe mi ti d'eni iyepe
E ba mi ji Tolulope ko wa ba mi sope............

Yeah.
Lala. Da grin.
Aint nothing change
It's Certain Records baby
I know you heard a lot about the bootie call
But right now awon boys bring the bootie hardcore
Dr Frabs insane on this one
Ladies, catch me if ya'll can
It's Certain Records baby

[Da grin]
Omo mo like bootie yen gan men, mofe fi she office
To ba ro iro meefa mo shi ma notice
Shey iru wa ninu obe e ni?, to ba mo bi mo she ko e je
To ba je mo ni bootie ni, mo ma sin e je
Sho fi jo mummy ni abi ti mummy na …mmm
They know I love the bootie, so they call me ekun
I've seen a lot of bootie but ti e yato
To ba dele mi, moma fi e pa tan
Ko need ka jo negotiate kin to wole penetrate
But iye tin ma fun e, mo mo poo ma appreciate
Omo ele kinni to yi e o po, opo
Shey ko le jabo, o sure poo so po, so po?
O mo kan to wonder mi, ki lo shake ni be?
Kini awon boys rush fun, ki lo fe take nibe?
Moti sample kini yi, ko si ikan ti mo le fi we

Mi mind to ba de mu mi lo ile, as take-away!

Baby girl the thing wey I love for your body na your idi nla
The way you dey fling am, omo aya min ja............

Then the one with Ruggedy Baba, with the line 'Omo IGBO to so YORUBA bi nkan mi' is another fav!

RIP CEO!
They don’t know my brother Tell them lyrical we’re himself!asides wizkid.......if he were to be alive,he is the only Nigerian musical act that would get a follow on SM from me...Still my fave....will always be!Missofunyin entertainment!

4 Likes

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by kpajie1: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
stop destroying olamides name ok. must he help u.dont u have destiny
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Slynation(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Stop the entitlement mentality, he doesn't owe the guy an obligation to pick his calls, if the guy is talented, let his gift speak for him, and God doesn't necessarily use those you know or those you expect something from to help your cause, he uses the most unexpected avenue to pick your call, so guy hustle your hustle and forget olamide, he ain't God and must not be your destiny helper
And u think it's that easy abi?? grin Compare what u just said to landing a custom job in Nigeria without 90% connection, reason Erigga New Money said "Na man wey like your way go show you way" btw the guy(TROD) just created awareness with this post...
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Carlyboi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
pocohantas:
I will never understand the DaGrin hype, especially when people say he paved the way for other indigenous (Yoruba) rappers.

I trekked the streets of Okota and amukoko. Listened to street music blasting from speakers. I know Eldee, Nigha Raw, Slowdogg, LordofAjasa, Jazzman...

I never knew this Dagrin till he died. No disrespect to the dead, but I don't see what way he paved.
baby dagrin is as dope as they come you may not like his sound or his style or maybe his face lol but if you know anyone who knows his or her pinions as far as rap music is concerned they’d tell you that he is hugely talented and his ceo album for me his arguably the best and most critically acclaimed rap album ever in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by richPHAROAH: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=85627373][/quote]bro bone thugs made more sense than 2pac by far. i am talking of them as individuals not group. rakim, nas all made more sense than this guy. this guy became famous because of his death, not because he was better off than the others.
if nas or rakim died then and tupac was still alive, people will have said nas is the greatest rapper. humans appreciate people more when they are gone

2 Likes

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by skillz111(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
pocohantas:
I will never understand the DaGrin hype, especially when people say he paved the way for other indigenous (Yoruba) rappers.

I trekked the streets of Okota and amukoko. Listened to street music blasting from speakers. I know Eldee, Nigha Raw, Slowdogg, LordofAjasa, Jazzman...

I never knew this Dagrin till he died. No disrespect to the dead, but I don't see what way he paved.
Dagrin is the king of indigenous rap take it or leave it.The greatest rapper in Nigeria history is Dagrin listen to his songs and learn how to be a genius.

4 Likes

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by AfroBeatDiary: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
fidelmarshal199:

Before the breakthrough of dagrin, we have been rocking contemporary acts from Peeps like 9ice, Asa, sheyman and Reminisce. Don't be shaded by sympathy to be judging what you know nothing about

Lord of Ajasa

1 Like

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by AfroBeatDiary: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
pocohantas:

I knew him like 4 months to his death. The day I heard his ghetto dreams, I knew he was marked for greatness.

3 Likes

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
on my God.. the guy is Dagrin incarnate...he is damn good and speak bars,lyrics and makes so much sense with out any noise as we used to.. I just downloaded 4 of his songs.. alowonle, F**k the govt, dem dead and this is rap..the guy if given chance will displace some noisemakers around naija oo.
I will promote his songs on my SM handles..he is loaded and can take more glory as his brother did...I pray he live more and grace find him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by ajokeade920: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Stop the entitlement mentality, he doesn't owe the guy an obligation to pick his calls, if the guy is talented, let his gift speak for him, and God doesn't necessarily use those you know or those you expect something from to help your cause, he uses the most unexpected avenue to pick your call, so guy hustle your hustle and forget olamide, he ain't God and must not be your destiny helper
I concur.
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by spirul77: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=richPHAROAH post=85628757]
Bro, the only person that can be mistakenly compared to pac in a dream in bone thugs and harmony is busy bone.lazy bone and the rest no join o, they are good no doubt but their selling point is how fast they rap, the only person worth comparing to pac among the people you mentioned is nas, it's true if nas had died he would have been regarded in same light with pac because of the saying "it's best to leave when the ovation is loudest " you would agree with me nas later releases were sub par like the anonymous album and he one he did which had amy Winehouse, life is good, anyways you made a point tho but you see pac ehhh, his songs are prophetic,change,brendas got a baby etc, Abeg if you wan reason life ehn just listen to some pac.

2 Likes

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Teeblaq nko?

1 Like

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by 2dice01: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Its stood not stand.....just speak Yoruba next time
na Fulani I go speak next time oo

Thanks ..
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by 2dice01: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tookool:
Go and correct yourself ....."stood" not "stand the test of time" tongue
Thank you

English na Borrow language

I cannor cum kill myself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by 2dice01: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
sotall:

Stood
Haba
Thanks G

1 Like

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Skillsnigeria: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
He no want the boy to collect work from him
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Teeklef(m): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Offpoint:
na this kind thing dey make me knack people jazz
Lolz...... Babalawo ife
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by BrainBox4N(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
From my point view, I take this as a family of Dagrin reaching out to Olamide for assistance.
Whether the Boy is good or not, Olamide should try help the dude. This is not too much for him to do for the family of the person he idolize.

Btw, Trod is a good rapper.

1 Like

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for contact details Or WhatsApp 09055231074
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by nairamaniac: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
2dice01:
Do you know most 9ja musicians except some very few can stand the test of time

Am sure you know Olamide is among those that have stand the test of time

When new dance emerge this year most of your favorite musicians that is reigning now will fade into oblivion grin

U need to work on your English shaaa.
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by 2dice01: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
nairamaniac:

U need to work on your English shaaa.
lol grin
hope I pass my message sha cheesy
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by chocboi78(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
fidelmarshal199:

I think it's u who is lost.. dagrin paved way for most of those rappers..9ice, sheyman and ASA are not rappers nd reminisce Rose to prominence in dagrins tribute....
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ovawise2020:
finally we have been moved to page 1

That's what's upp!
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by naijacentric(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
femi4:
Dagrin didn't commercialize anything, we had AY and Ajasa before him
he made it more popular ay disappeared, ajasa faded cheesy
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ovawise2020:
lol.. Olamide Should pick na undecided undecided

Olamide won't pick.. He should wake upp ad fight for him self.. Dagrin’s did so ad he should use his late bro to promote him self! But what pains me most after Dagrin's death all his clique went exile like SOSICK, YQ, WHITEY, And em rest!

3 Likes

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Roon9(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
diplomat058:
I just love the way this Trodd jumped on Martinsfeelz's song in the movie, Industreet

Dude is kinda talented

What season was he featured. I just watched season 3 episode 13... I love industreet
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Smellingrillmea: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Stood? shocked

You're joking right

Who is your English teacher?

U see how you re disgracing your generation...

Am sure you know Olamide is among those that have stand the test of time

So this statement is correct......go school you no gree ......marlian

2 Likes

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Topshow4real: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Just as God used Efcc to make nairamarley famous . . Hmm
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by Azmanaty: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Iamtjb:
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for contact details Or WhatsApp 09055231074

U want them to mine someone's skull abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.