Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call (94037 Views)

Dagrin’s Brother (TROD) Reveals Why Tunde Ednut Stopped Supporting Him / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by femi4: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Soso990240:
Ready my first post again.. this time, don't rush just to argue. After reading it, then Edith this your post.
I gave you an assigment, I m sure your opinionated nature won't allow you to dig deep
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by ExBachelor: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call by ExBachelor: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Carlyboi:
baby dagrin is as dope as they come you may not like his sound or his style or maybe his face lol but if you know anyone who knows his or her pinions as far as rap music is concerned they’d tell you that he is hugely talented and his ceo album for me his arguably the best and most critically acclaimed rap album ever in Nigeria
Facts only!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.