Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too (80705 Views)

Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Borntofuck: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
I will make fufu and jellof rice keep for you
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by cybriz82(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Weezy f baby young mulla babyyyy, d rap king himself wey others artists dn copy him style if rap finish..
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by cybriz82(m): 1:17am On Jan 09, 2020
Horlah04:
See how people dey jolly despite say him na baddest influence. If it was Naira Marley's post most of us would have started saying all manners of things including how he's an influence to the youth. because say na oyinbo now we dey happy. God help us for this country o.
#liltunechi #SomethingYouForgot

Lolz so lil wayne na oyinbi for ur eyes Cus iz a black american.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by cybriz82(m): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2020
Salt3:

Do you need the ancestors to tell you where he'd be? Lil wayne na pure ABOKI na, Mai shara����

grin i dey tell u dat guy na pure badass..d world original terry g.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by NovusHomo(m): 4:20am On Jan 09, 2020
daewoorazer:
The famous US rapper was seen interviewed by a lady, where she asked him, “If there is someplace that you wanna go that you haven’t been?” Then he replied:

“I have never been to Nigeria and that’s the place where I would love to go...”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7LiocfsFy8

https://twitter.com/timi_of_lagos/status/1214840714162528256?s=21

Nigeria does not want you. What is it with this American rejects wanting to come to Nigeria? Abeg stay in your lane.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by NovusHomo(m): 4:21am On Jan 09, 2020
daewoorazer:
The famous US rapper was seen interviewed by a lady, where she asked him, “If there is someplace that you wanna go that you haven’t been?” Then he replied:

Crazy drug addict, Nigeria does not want you. What is it with these American rejects wanting to come to Nigeria? Try Ghana.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by f18spitfire(m): 4:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Kadiri Biodun(cardio b) don clear road for them.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by MetaPhysical: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2020
daewoorazer:

By God's grace his dna will show he is Ibo. His ancestors are from Ngwa. The gene is still in his blood.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2020
NovusHomo:

Crazy drug addict, Nigeria does not want you. What is it with these American rejects wanting to come to Nigeria? Try Ghana.

Wayne is no reject, he's a legend

He has a house in Capetown
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by oliviabams: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2020
grin grin grin
TO COME AND DO WHAT??
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Revolva(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2020
there was a time he was billed to lay in lagos along side lil kim

lil kim came and maybe he did not come to the event...from that time show organizer no de send am
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Lenient001: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Shout-out to president Bubu!!!
I think his regime is so attractive.. lol
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Norhim(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lugianostar:
Nigeria is not home for all please try Ghana!!!
Who is this shithole? undecided undecided

That village country grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Norhim(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Then US Go ban EFCC
Who is this cursed shithole? undecided undecided
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Theoarhics: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

yes grin
6 richer than your family.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by NovusHomo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Wayne is no reject, he's a legend

He has a house in Capetown

Big deal. So, let your legend go live in South Africa.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by monarch101(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2020
grin
Bmaster:
grin i'll love it, if he comes alongside with birdman and young thug
Bad guy, you know that's not possible
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Horlah04(m): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2020
smiles* Oyinbo / Black America so far you understand watin i mean.
Moreover them no they think say we African nations be their type oh. Forget say them be blacks them still prefer am than to be called Africans. Na why some(not all) of them no won trace their generations come Africa.

cybriz82:

Lolz so lil wayne na oyinbi for ur eyes Cus iz a black american.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by tck2000(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2020
Prettiedame:
Don't do drugs
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Temyaz(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
seangy4konji:
You are welcome to this zoo
Zoo indeed!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.