Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too (80648 Views)

Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by balosammy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I DonFreshmoney will welcome you Young money personally to Nigeria.. I will personally sponsor your accommodation and transportation in Nigeria for a week..

Pls sponsor my subscription for my online school this week
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by sayisayi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I DonFreshmoney will welcome you Young money personally to Nigeria.. I will personally sponsor your accommodation and transportation in Nigeria for a week..

Empty vessels...
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by BiafraforTrump: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
pcicero:

You deserve your colony of apes. Now get the f.ck of my mention.

Dirty afonja go join Iran to fight America stop barking online..
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by BiafraforTrump: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
YorubaKing:

OBJ, the ultimate 'coward' that 'settled' the war... Don't ask me how he did it. We all know. At least, OBJ didn't run away dressed like some ladies... He stood his grounds and nearly wiped out you savage cannibals! grin What a single Yoruba man can do, no Igbo would ever dream of it in their life-time. grin

What a single Yoruba coward cannot do you mean??

I understand your pain , you seriously wish your tribe was not known for cowardice and there by trying each and every method available to save face... grin

IBB was right when he said if he hears a drum of war and discovers its coming from Yorubas he would go back to sleep cos its all noise and no action, no be me talk am!!!
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Meezy1: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lil Wayne shocked
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Horlah04(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
See how people dey jolly despite say him na baddest influence. If it was Naira Marley's post most of us would have started saying all manners of things including how he's an influence to the youth. because say na yankee man now we dey happy. God help us for this country o.
#liltunechi #SomethingYouForgot
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Novaccines: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wow
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nature8(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
daewoorazer:
The famous US rapper was seen interviewed by a lady, where she asked him, “If there is someplace that you wanna go that you haven’t been?” Then he replied:

“I have never been to Nigeria and that’s the place where I would love to go...”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7LiocfsFy8

https://twitter.com/timi_of_lagos/status/1214840714162528256?s=21

cheesy
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by bewla(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingosytex:
Lil Tunechi would be highly welcome.
Pls no Aids
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by eyinjuege: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
We will rename him Waheed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by SamOyovwi: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
I Love Lil Wayne. I await you
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cardi B don cashout

It's Lil Wayne's turn
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by WinkWrld: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
When u come, just buy Suya and jollof rice then enter plane and go back. Kapish
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Theoarhics: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
This one na person papa oo. See how horrible he looks. I would be ashamed if I had this as a father.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nobleking1994(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
I need a job to work as a translator. please if you come across one dont fail to notify me through call or whatsapp. o7o 389 -82-513

正在我需要翻译工作。如果你遇到什么机会别忘记通知我。
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Perogbangba(f): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmmm, this one wey American celebs dey rush Nigeria like dis ehnnnn... it is well ooo
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by blowjohn(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Slynation:
Abeg Nigeria don full oO... grin
We can't have Naira Marley and Lol wayne in one Country!! grin

Lol marlians go turn to waynians
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by proprince(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please come Lil Tunechi
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by sofiscatedmoron: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Theoarhics:
This one na person papa oo. See how horrible he looks. I would be ashamed if I had this as a father.
his unborn child is richer than u can be, ,talkless of his daughter
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Offpoint: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Abalado:
The only thing I heard him saying was I wanna go to Nigeria, the rest na whejkdnfkflsbsbdkfkfkwwwnnnnankk,,,, ano understand again, am I the only abeg? Way no hear waiting he talk again after when the lady said why Nigeria?
lol, Wayne is high as fûck... nobi him dey talk so, na weed

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by berbs: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mikelarteta:
Why won’t he? He heard Cardi B came to Nigeria and bought a house worth over $5 Million dollars. Lol.
cheesy
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Slynation(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
blowjohn:

Lol marlians go turn to waynians
Lol.... grin grin lil wayne wan come cashout as well

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
staga:
After Cardi B's $5million payday, every US rapper wants in!

where is the reference to this?
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Theoarhics: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

his unborn child is richer than u can be, ,talkless of his daughter
but me and my lineage are richer than the richest person in your entire generation and family
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by sofiscatedmoron: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Theoarhics:
but me and my lineage are poorer than the poorest person in your entire generation and family
yes grin
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Rosskii: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
NIGERIA IS LIT.
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Insectkiller: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
It seems Americans are not spending on them again...

They now turned to Nigerians, the free-giver.

You are always welcome..

We have more than enough and we are very wasteful.
cool shocked
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by xjiggy: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
He came to Nigeria before. Right after he released the hit single "A Milli" which opening lyrics go
I'm a Millionaire
I'm a Young Money Millionaire, tougher than Nigerian hair

Guess too much cough syrup is draining his memory
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by Nastofar(f): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Come to mamma. I can't wait to see you. Lick me like a lollypop ! Ghjkklllbbmmmm
Re: Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too by ThankGod1478(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Finally

congratulations
so later later you now want to check you route from nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.