Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat (4874 Views)

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
You heard it right,will upload the scene pic from twitter as usual later

bye bye to those age of browsing,streaming,downloading without worrying of recieving low data alert

at least i have downloaded enough movie,game to last me for decade,buhahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

bye bye to those age of browsing,streaming,downloading without worrying of recieving low data alert

at least i have downloaded enough movie,game to last me for decade,buhahahahaha!

Why are you telling us?

1 Like

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

Why are you telling us?

to make fun of those poor,low life that keep spamming every thread about how they are stealing people off their service....

2 Likes

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Churchill01(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
where's the code

1 Like

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by FreeMejoor1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mumu na when them.don block am you come begin de yap this nonsense ba..enjoy ur mumu movie..if u de lag share some.come gimme..

3 Likes

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by sofiscatedmoron: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
unlimited data sweet sha,
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Calculux95: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

How?
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by awoo47: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
is urs still going?
mine was stopped ysday
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by sofiscatedmoron: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2020
awoo47:
is urs still going?
mine was stopped ysday
mine stopped too
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by sikirus81(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Shey na una dy charge me 1k for the cheat

Everybody dn rest nw

3 Likes

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by smoke9910(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2020
Instagram account with 11k Nigerian followers available. Contact me on WhatsApp 09021472341
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Greatzeus(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Nigerians and hypocrisy,the same Glo you guys always drag here for being slow and snail like? But when you saw cheat,you used it smh undecided
For me,I will never ever use any cheat in my life again,by the grace of God. I am too blessed for such rubbish, for the last 4 months I have rolled over my data subscription to a new month because I couldn't exhaust it.
Besides data is so cheap now,you must be as poor as a church rat to be using Glo cheat for that matter? Tufiakwa tongue
On Mtn new sim,you get 4gb for N500, what more do you need cheat for? Worst is,most of you can afford data but your poverty mentality have enshackled you.
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Lorenzop: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Greatzeus:
Nigerians and hypocrisy,the same Glo you guys always drag here for being slow and snail like? But when you saw cheat,you used it smh undecided
For me,I will never ever use any cheat in my life again,by the grace of God. I am too blessed for such rubbish, for the last 4 months I have rolled over my data subscription to a new month because I couldn't exhaust it.
Besides data is so cheap now,you must be as poor as a church rat to be using Glo cheat for that matter? Tufiakwa tongue
On Mtn new sim,you get 4gb for N500, what more do you need cheat for? Worst is,most of you can afford data but your poverty mentality have enshackled you.

Please what is the code for the MTN 4GB for N500 ?
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
u are a pained fool.... oga bill gates wid plenty money and data share 5gb gimme...
Greatzeus:

1 Like

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by sofiscatedmoron: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Greatzeus:
Sharrap there u,,. How much is mtn, unlimited data for a month, in fact mtn glo etisalat don't offer unlimited data, some people got up to 300gig of data on glo cheat
Mtn sales 250gig for N75,000
Both some people used glo cheat up to 300gig
Mr rich man have u bought a data of 75k at once before?

2 Likes

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by peeps4u: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Sharrap there u,,. How much is mtn, unlimited data for a month, in fact mtn glo etisalat don't offer unlimited data, some people got up to 300gig of data on glo cheat

What serious work or job do you need such data for in a month?

If your work requires such data and same job doesn't earn you money to susbcribe for data, then that job isnt worth it.

1 Like

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Michealvegas: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
its still ongoing bro,you are not updated
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by ksly24(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Michealvegas:
Bro how?
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by sofiscatedmoron: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
peeps4u:

What serious work or job do you need such data for in a month?

If your work requires such data and same job doesn't earn you money to susbcribe for data, then that job isnt worth it.
u don't use data that much,,, people can use up to one terabytes in one month if given the chance, latest movies ,latest season movies, softwares ,playstation game files, a single ps3 or ps4 game can get up to 8 gig, so imagine whennu need to download like 10 games of 8gig each, or more bros forget
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by KingAzubuike(f): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Michealvegas:
Is it? It has been blocked in the last 24hrs
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by KingAzubuike(f): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

I used almost a terabyte. It got to a stage browsing even became boring. Never knew internet dey tire person sef

1 Like

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by peeps4u: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

u don't use data that much,,, people can use up to one terabytes in one month if given the chance, latest movies ,latest season movies, softwares ,playstation game files, a single ps3 or ps4 game can get up to 8 gig, so imagine whennu need to download like 10 games of 8gig each, or more bros forget

I know. so network provider should offer unlimited cheap data because of these?

What I meant with my previous post is that data is relatively affordable now to do any reasonable thing online. Anyone willing to do luxurious tasks with data which consume large volume whould bw ready to pay the price.
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Akinbolabrown00: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2020
peeps4u:

I know. so network provider should offer unlimited cheap data because of these?

What I meant with my previous post is that data is relatively affordable now to do any reasonable thing online. Anyone willing to do luxurious tasks with data which consume large volume whould bw ready to pay the price.

No matter how affordable data maybe cuz u can afford it doesn't mean everyone can..be thankful that you do buy data and don't look down on those who cant...
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Alli9k(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

bro ..i greet u ...whr b ur location ..i go like collect some movie o
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by peeps4u: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2020
Akinbolabrown00:

No matter how affordable data maybe cuz u can afford it doesn't mean everyone can..be thankful that you do buy data and don't look down on those who cant...

My message is clear.
Almost everyone using smart phones can afford data to do basic things, but you guys just want to use data for anything and are not ready to pay the price for it.

Data is relatively cheap and affordable to do basic things online now and that explains why cyber cafe has faded away.

Downloading games, videos and the likes are luxurious things. Anyone who wishes to use as much as 300gb in a week or month downloading junks online should be ready to pay the price.

Wanting cheap data to download games, films shouldn't come at the expense of service provider.

1 Like

Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Neoteny(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I used almost a terabyte. It got to a stage browsing even became boring. Never knew internet dey tire person sef

A terabyte in a month?

Stop lying
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by KingAzubuike(f): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Neoteny:

A terabyte in a month?

Stop lying
Lol see this one person wey use pass 1TB sef dey here. https://www.nairaland.com/5621891/glo-100gb-cheat-officially-blocked#85647026
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Neoteny(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol see this one person wey use pass 1TB sef dey here. https://www.nairaland.com/5621891/glo-100gb-cheat-officially-blocked#85647026

Look again

It's his cumulative

The second pic shows he used about 40gb in a month
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by KingAzubuike(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Neoteny:

Look again

It's his cumulative

The second pic shows he used about 40gb in a month
What is this one saying like this?. That's his commutative for a month. The cheat was on for almost 2 months. I myself used almost a TB so theres no reason to doubt. I downloaded enough to last me for a while.
Re: A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat by Neoteny(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

What is this one saying like this?. That's his commutative for a month. The cheat was on for almost 2 months. I myself used almost a TB so theres no reason to doubt. I downloaded enough to last me for a while.

Look again

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Not Using Sony Or Motorola Mobile Phones (products) ? / I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me / Infinix Race Max Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.