Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand (4755 Views)

Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. / Exposing A New Glo Fraud. / I'm Giving Away The Brand New Infinix Hot 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by LegalRambles(m): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
All opinions are welcome
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by RRodwave(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by LegalRambles(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2021
We have heard that Xiaomi came to save us from transsion holdings
How true is this assertion?
If you compare the latest infinix note series with the latest Xiaomi. You can see that the build quality of the infinix topples the Xiaomi handsdown
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by LegalRambles(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Then why then is Xiaomi popular on Nairaland?
Can we say the brand has paid marketers to promote the brand image?
Yes we can,it's not unlikely to see these acts of malice being perpetrated by small brands.
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by LegalRambles(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2021
So what then is the solution to this Impending Disaster?
To totally boycott the brand Xiaomi until they can improve on their phone quality.
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by zoeA: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Oppo is better 100%

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by skywalker240(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2021
LegalRambles:
If you compare the latest infinix note series with the latest Xiaomi. You can see that the build quality of the infinix topples the Xiaomi handsdown
Same Grade vs grade

Same Class vs class

Same Price vs price

Show me where your rubbish infinix build quality topples the xiaomi of same class, grade or price. Stupid infinix that barely even use gorilla glass

34 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Valleys(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2021
skywalker240:

Same Grade vs grade

Same Class vs class

Same Price vs price

Show me where your rubbish infinix build quality topples the xiaomi of same class, grade or price. Stupid infinix that barely even use gorilla glass

Let me help you out.

I present my redmi note 8. Let him present any transion device past, present or even future that is better at the same price point.

31 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by skywalker240(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Valleys:

Let me help you out.

I present my redmi note 8. Let him present any transion device past, present or even future that is better at the same price point.
grin even the garbage zero 8 cant boast of gorilla glass 1 and the marketer op is capping balderdash.

27 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by theoneJabulani(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Codswallop op, everything you said its all Codswallop

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Rareoil(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Op is highly on something. angry

Xiaomi phones have better cost per specs ratio than any other phone.

25 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by sunshineV(f): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2021
lmfao redmi note 10 is coming and all these useless marketers are already shivering....una no go rest

28 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by MJBOLT: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2021
their phones too dey cost angry

zoeA:
Oppo is better 100%

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by seanwilliam(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2021
I’ll choose iPhone , Samsung, google pixel, Nokia and lg in that order over xiaomi and infinix..

But if I’m to choose between the two , sincerely I’ll go for infinix.. in as much the infinix can browse the internet and load my app faster that’s ll.. I no care camera or processor.. tbh, I’ve only seen xiaomi 4 times in my life.

One at the store , one from a lady’s that came for repair ( don’t know if they were able to), one from where I used to work and one for one igbo guy wey Dey sell phone case ..

Sometimes it baffles me how xiaomi is so so popular on nairaland.. my guy needed an android phone to support him iPhone last month .. I checked phone section here on nairaland and jugding by specs I recommend the redmi note 9 for him.. Walai he was like wetin be xiaomi? Lol

But if the xiaomi has amoled display then I’ll choose it over infinix .

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by RealEzee(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Xiaomi makes quality phones, within 10years has grown to be among the top 5 mobile phone brands in the world currently, if not 3rd or 4th at the moment sef.
Specs to price, they're offering wonderful specs no doubts.

Xiaomi dey try Abeg

17 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by RealEzee(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2021
sunshineV:
lmfao redmi note 10 is coming and all these useless marketers are already shivering....una no go rest
omo grin

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by zanshi: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
I would choose Infinix anyday

When i had my note 5, it had a good battery and was resourceful i even had 2 software updates on it. But when i swithced to S9, the battery is bad, not compliant with many chargers and i am yet to still get one software update on it. Plus Infinix is pocket friendly.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Buzx: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
seanwilliam:
I’ll choose iPhone , Samsung, google pixel, Nokia and lg in that order over xiaomi and infinix..

But if I’m to choose between the two , sincerely I’ll go for infinix.. in as much the infinix can browse the internet and load my app faster that’s ll.. I no care camera or processor.. tbh, I’ve only seen xiaomi 4 times in my life.

One at the store , one from a lady’s that came for repair ( don’t know if they were able to), one from where I used to work and one for one igbo guy wey Dey sell phone case ..

Sometimes it baffles me how xiaomi is so so popular on nairaland.. my guy needed an android phone to support him iPhone last month .. I checked phone section here on nairaland and jugding by specs I recommend the redmi note 9 for him.. Walai he was like wetin be xiaomi? Lol

I know it's your opinion, but this your opinion reeks of bias and prejudice. You'll pick an iPhone, Samsung, pixel over a Xiaomi device, fine; great taste. Those are worthy opponents.(Notice I didn't mention Nokia or Lg for obvious reasons.) And next you'll, pick an Infinix( most of their device lack basic stuff: FHD screen, screen protection, type C, software updates) over a Xiaomi device. No particular reason given. And you have only ever seen a Xiaomi phone 4 times. Illogical!

Conclusion: your opinion is impaired, contradictory, and one-sided. But, hey, it's "your opinion"

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by seanwilliam(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Buzx:

I know it's your opinion, but this your opinion reeks of bias and prejudice. You'll pick an iPhone, Samsung, pixel over a Xiaomi device, fine; great taste. Those are worthy opponents.(Notice I didn't mention Nokia or Lg for obvious reasons.) And next you'll, pick an Infinix( most of their device lack basic stuff: FHD screen, screen protection, type C, software updates) over a Xiaomi device. No particular reason given. And you have only ever seen a Xiaomi phone 4 times. Illogical!

Conclusion: your opinion is impaired, contradictory, and one-sided. But, hey, it's "your opinion"

You’re right though .. my opinion was on xiaomi was based on popularity .. atleast dem self devil u know is better then angel u no no
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Buzx: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
zanshi:
I would choose Infinix anyday

When i had my note 5, it had a good battery and was resourceful i even had 2 software updates on it. But when i swithced to S9, the battery is bad, not compliant with many chargers and i am yet to still get one software update on it. Plus Infinix is pocket friendly.

Quick question: Did you buy your S9 new? Probably a 3rd hand.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Buzx: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
seanwilliam:

You’re right though .. my opinion was on xiaomi was based on popularity .. atleast dem self devil u know is better then angel u no no

It's popularity on Nairaland is no fluke. There must be a reason why people are drawn to it. They don't do ads on TV, like Oppo or tecno, or you don't see their posters everywhere, no celebrity endorsement, yet they are becoming very popular in Nigeria. Quality speaks for itself. I've tried Xiaomi, Samsung, they're good. (I loved LG, but those ones are about to go off the mobile industry) I would like to try a OnePlus or a Pixel device next.

15 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Elxandre(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
seanwilliam:

You don't care about processor but you want your apps loaded faster?

20 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by seanwilliam(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Buzx:

It's popularity on Nairaland is no fluke. There must be a reason why people are drawn to it. They don't do ads on TV, like Oppo or tecno, or you don't see their posters everywhere, no celebrity endorsement, yet they are becoming very popular in Nigeria. Quality speaks for itself. I've tried Xiaomi, Samsung, they're good. (I loved LG, those ones are about to go off the mobile industry) I would like to try a OnePlus or a Pixel device next.

Sure.. try google pixel bro. The camera ehn
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Rareoil(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
seanwilliam:

Wrf are you saying there are iPhones with amoled display.

The only reason you see xiaomi inferior to Samsung is because Samsung sells their phones at are a higher price. When you check their specs you would see both are the same level.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Rareoil(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
seanwilliam:

No offence,but the fact that you have seen xiaomi the 3rd largest producer of smartphones 4 times in your life means you live under a rock.

20 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Elxandre(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Anyway, I am quite certain this thread was made by a transission marketer but I have to say you have to be a Tech Illiterate to compare Xiaomi to Infinix or Tecno.
We're talking about the third biggest brand in the world here.
Xiaomi has been making phones with flagship processors for years and you want to compare them to Infinix and Tecno that have vowed to never use Snapdragon processors. In fact, just until recently, they always used ancient MediaTek processors and stuck big batteries in them just to exploit Nigerians.
Even the UI on these devices is an eyesore to me.

Check out camera comparison of the Redmi note 10 pro vs the iPhone 12 on YouTube and get shocked at how close they are for such a cheap phone.

That said, it doesn't mean Xiaomi is perfect either as I don't like how they manage RAM and I'd probably buy a Samsung next, but to compare Xiaomi to Tecno or Infinix is something only an uneducated person should do.

I recommend you spend time to learn what CPU, GPU, screen resolution, are on google before creating these embarrassing threads.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Buzx: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
seanwilliam:

Sure.. try google pixel bro. The camera ehn

Very correct. Cheers!
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by zanshi: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Buzx:

Quick question: Did you buy your S9 new? Probably a 3rd hand.

Bought it brand new and tore up the box in my gf house.

The guy who sold it lives in an estate and had like 7 and told me to pick the color i like pretty nice guy

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by seanwilliam(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Rareoil:

Wrf are you saying there are iPhones with amoled display.

The only reason you see xiaomi inferior to Samsung is because Samsung sells their phones at are a higher price. When you check their specs you would see both are the same level.
most iPhones are oled display bro .. iPhone X, xs, Xmax, 11pro and pro max etc are oled.
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by seanwilliam(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Rareoil:

No offence,but the fact that you have seen xiaomi the 3rd largest producer of smartphones 4 times in your life means you live under a rock.

You’re right lol grin
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by jizzison(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Rareoil:

My God!

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by FryMosquito: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
LegalRambles:
All this una scope will continue to make Xiaomi more popular even to tech novice, people will be curious to know more about Xiaomi by rushing to Google search. Xiaomi don't believe on adverts, but with this your baseless efforts, Xiaomi is popularized. Make una continue

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Increases Recharge Cards Digits / Vk World Vk700 The Cheapest, The Largest, The Best Android Budget Phone / My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.