Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

#thehusbandhunter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #thehusbandhunter (308 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#thehusbandhunter by lavylilly: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
"Women submit to men". They say

NOT all men deserve SUBMISSION I say.

You cannot ask me to submit to an UNLOVING and UNCULTURED man, that's like sending me on a suicide mission, inevitably, one of us will EXPLODE!

If you want a woman to submit to you then you MUST have some insights on how to LEAD. Having a penis isn't a good a enough TEMPLATE to be the HEAD.

You must be a natural born KING and a LEADER, and as such, you will not need to ASK to be followed, your QUEEN will gladly bow at your feet.

This is the gospel according to LavyLilly #TheHusbandHunter

Disclaimer
This isn't an attack on men o.
But If somehow my view threatens your ego, hide your face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #thehusbandhunter by richidinho(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
na dem ..na dem o angry

1 Like

Re: #thehusbandhunter by lavylilly: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2020
angry
richidinho:
na dem ..na dem o angry
Re: #thehusbandhunter by cerpvad(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
@ the bolded statement, if he is UNLOVING, make him LOVING; if he is UNCULTURED, make him CULTURED. That is the hallmark of a virtuous woman. But if you cannot do all these, then get out of his life.
lavylilly:
"Women submit to men". They say

NOT all men deserve SUBMISSION I say.

You cannot ask me to submit to an UNLOVING and UNCULTURED man
, that's like sending me on a suicide mission, inevitably, one of us will EXPLODE!

If you want a woman to submit to you then you MUST have some insights on how to LEAD. Having a penis isn't a good a enough TEMPLATE to be the HEAD.

You must be a natural born KING and a LEADER, and as such, you will not need to ASK to be followed, your QUEEN will gladly bow at your feet.

This is the gospel according to LavyLilly #TheHusbandHunter

Disclaimer
This isn't an attack on men o.
But If somehow my view threatens your ego, hide your face
Re: #thehusbandhunter by lavylilly: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
cerpvad:
@ the bolded statement, if he is UNLOVING, make him LOVING; if he is UNCULTURED, make him CULTURED. That is the hallmark of a virtuous woman. But if you cannot do all these, then get out of his life.
ok

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat Needed In Ibadan 120k Budget / Ur A Grown Adult, Do You Plan To Be At Your Relative's House All The Time / Best 70 Valentine Message To My Boyfriend And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.