Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares (80598 Views)

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria / The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World / Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by CaptainFM1: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

She is not sexy to me

Try relax your nerves small.
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Self love. Good for you Teni.

Here is a question I need you to ponder on

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
sexymoma:
Teni Mi!! You brought so much into the Nigerian Music Industry
You made us understand u don't need to open your body before you get people's attention... even your freestyle alone na fire
I love you.. Our Nigeria Missy Elliot.

You are right though
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by raphy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
just imagine
but why she come.wear bra under that white na...she for let us see the fat nippy.

and she come wear adidas gang shot which stand for.all.day i dream about sex.

and her ikebe is still the biggest in Nigeria ..

i see www sexy chubby babe.i hope person de suck her boobs for her so she wont have cancer in future..

make i rest my case o she fit de here sef wit fake moniker.
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by TheStarsAlign: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
sexymoma:
Teni Mi!! You brought so much into the Nigerian Music Industry
You made us understand u don't need to open your body before you get people's attention... even your freestyle alone na fire
I love you.. Our Nigeria Missy Elliot.

Ah! even Missy sef las las changed her mind when she realized she was on an unhealthy slippery road grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
cool[color=#006600][/color]For her mind, it is ohk but for my mind not ohk at all.
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by jojothaiv(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
IAmStrange:
And is that something to showcase... If not for the perverted minds of people of this civilization?

Of what use is your being sexy to the world?

Women of these civilization are just funny grin.

You'll see them shouting "women are more than sex objects. we want to be given a chance to prove ourselves"

Later, they'll still portray themselves to be the "sexual objects" they claimed they weren't.

Of course, women are far more than sex objects. They have greater potentials and can do things that matter to the world and that's what we want to be seeing from them.

Their sexiness is of no use to us. angry

That's one reason why I await Imes to come create his own civilization, So the world can learn from the women in that civilization and how virtuous and useful they were to the society.

All these is just deception and shamelessness angry

Imes, we await your coming. grin
Imes wey dey bar since dey cancel bottle with guy men abi..
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by jojothaiv(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Someone said "Teni brought much to the Nigeria Music Scene"

Some people are natural liars..
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by therajah: 12:44am On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
She is not sexy in my eyes though.
She looks more like an old woman
Is she actually young?? This is some1's granny
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by OyinO: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2020
Go and reduce that big fat stomach joorr!
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Yamleg: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

yam leg is better than 2 bag of beans leg grin
What undecided
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Plama: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2020
One word..... SARCASM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye / Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.