Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Man Arrested For Telling A Woman Her Private Part Stinks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Telling A Woman Her Private Part Stinks (445 Views)

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Telling A Woman Her Private Part Stinks by NNFORUM(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
A man has been arrested and arraigned in a court for telling a woman her private part stinks in Kenya.

A middle-aged man, David Kigoma Onguyi who was arrested after verbally abusing a female trader at Maasai Market in Kenya has been arraigned in court. He was charged with creating disturbance in a manner likely to cause breach of peace, after insulting the woman identified simply as Nyaboke at the market where she runs a Maasai curio shop on January 5, 2020.

1'
Man arrested for telling a woman her private part stinks
Damilola IsmailJanuary 8, 2020
A man has been arrested and arraigned in a court for telling a woman her private part stinks in Kenya.

A middle-aged man, David Kigoma Onguyi who was arrested after verbally abusing a female trader at Maasai Market in Kenya has been arraigned in court. He was charged with creating disturbance in a manner likely to cause breach of peace, after insulting the woman identified simply as Nyaboke at the market where she runs a Maasai curio shop on January 5, 2020.

Man arrested for telling a woman her private part stinks

The man and the woman heated exchange ensued after the suspect who took a customer to Nyaboke’s shop on December 19 where she bought goods worth Ksh500, refused giving her the money but promised to settle the debt “later in the day”.

All attempts for the porter-cum-menial worker Onguyi to give Nyaboke the money was futile, leading to claims of the trader’s private part stinking at the market where other traders and customers watched in disbelief.

Onguyi who allegedly threatened to beat up Nyaboke, reportedly said to her;

“You are dirty just like your vagina, and I know that you do not wear underwear. And, even if you have worn one today, I am sure it is torn. And again, remember to use tissue paper to wipe yourself clean after answering the short call of nature”

He was later released on a Ksh10, 000 cash bail after being arraigned before Senior Resident Magistrate Mothoni Nzibe, denied the charges following his arrest after the incident was reported at KICC Police Station.

Nzibe adjourned the case till January 21, 2020.

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/man-arrested-for-telling-a-woman-her-private-part-stinks/278

Re: Man Arrested For Telling A Woman Her Private Part Stinks by nlPoster: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oh dear, just when I was ruminating on okon story elsewhere.

Anyway, back to reality, nairaland has too much fables.
Re: Man Arrested For Telling A Woman Her Private Part Stinks by crackhaus: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
He was arrested for causing disturbance, not for the insult. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Can You Stay Away From Nairaland? / Online Jobs / Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.