Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (71618 Views)

Politicians Buying PVCs In Opponents’ Strongholds In Northern Nigeria - Tribune / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Ttipsy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
wickyyolo:
Trump supporters in Nigeria are fools
terrorist spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Ttipsy(f): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
kernniejay:
But the whole world watched how some herds of shi'ttes burned an American flag, abeg if Trump will 'visit' the supporter-nations of terrorists, he should understand that northern Nigeria is a seperate nation that was forcefully amalgamated with the South, he should direct his drones to the North, they are the ones that share same religion and ideology with terrorists biko.
you really nailed it... North for terrorists
South for Trump!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Survey indeed undecided
[/s]
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Arrewa: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ok
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by staga: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
let vanguard be lying to them, USA does not have a military base here , our oil is not even a major contributor

leddem continue lying to make una happy

So you do not know the difference between someone having a "strong base" and a nation having a military base...na wa. The kind of junk our schools are producing.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Nadio2019: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nigeria, India and the Philippines where Islamic extremists are targeting and tormenting their country's populations.
Accurate Survey.

If Pakistan was not allowed by Britain to be excised from old India, today's India would have been the least peaceful and least developed country in Asia.

Let the British please listen to the request of Biafrans in the east of Nigeria to be excised from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Lonelypacifist6: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
A better name for Nigeria should be arselicker if it was a person that would be the surname
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Nadio2019: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Terrorists supporters in Nigeria are few in number and will soon be crushed

You are kidding me?

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Twelve northern Nigeria Sharia states adopted Sharia criminal justice system, shortly after that, Boko Haram emerged.

There are millions of Moslems in northern Nigeria who share the same objective with Boko Haram for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
For short, the difference between Boko Haram fighters and millions of Moslems in northern Sharia states is like the difference between six and half dozen.

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by kernniejay(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Echo50:

My brother, i learnt that majority of the northarness are rapidly being converted to christainity and are baptising themselves due to the fear of Trump and drone. Something like......Kabiru, have u prayed today? didn't u see the weather is cloudy? Is that not drone am seeing in the sky? Where is ur sister jezebel
Hahahahahaha…funniest comment ever

1 Like

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Solorrman(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2020
kernniejay:
But the whole world watched how some herds of shi'ttes burned an American flag, abeg if Trump will 'visit' the supporter-nations of terrorists, he should understand that northern Nigeria is a seperate nation that was forcefully amalgamated with the South, he should direct his drones to the North, they are the ones that share same religion and ideology with terrorists biko.
christianashit is the religion of not only piss but shit included. 8 have an undeniable fact proof to make u understand that all ur life u serve under a shade of shitt,Jesus Christ ur god was the only God in history to be having a fully loaded anus and follow-come original penix,am a Muslim we love Jesus pass u but this is a fact that no sane person can deny that since Jesus Christ had all this he must have been visiting toilets to shitt and urinate. So as u can see if only u get the sense because most of u have so much ogogoro and egba in ur brain u can not comprehend,it's a laughing stock for a Christian that really knows Jesus to bring about piss against any religion. U deserve not only to be call religion of piss but piss and shitt combine,i dnt blame u because 72 percent of u are bastards illegitimate people regarding how most of ur parent has gotten u in either of the following to ways,first ur mother and father must have brought u to the world before marriage which is rampant in ur region and secondly ur mother as was a professional job seeker and in the process met with hausa man who usually call ur women okoto or ashawo,thereby given birth to u and unfortunately most kind of those hausa men were trailer conductors and corpers who came to ur region as they use to do even today,but they were their to pass not live there in that case ur mother could not tell u the reality of ur father,she may say he died before u are born or show u the person she now lives with as ur father,u dnt even know if u are Mallam garba son yet insulting the religion of ur blood father. This is the bitter truth of 80 percent of ur society that's why number one of ur business is either cultist or area boys due to poor upbringing,u know am telling the truth but am sure u will rebuke it for that am very sorry i can not read ur reply because i never do since 2013 on nairaland but no one can erase what i Sa'id because the name reality is n
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by poseidon12: 12:01am On Jan 09, 2020
simplemach:
We sha know who pass us, anything to be on the American side is welcomed ooo! I no fit shout...

for Technology, na pencil and toothpick we still dey produce, thanks to Akpabio and Akwa Ibom State and for IT, we still dey do Sim Registration.

You guys will not kill one with laughter. Lol.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Solorrman(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2020
wizzyrich:
Dear Donald Trump, its only the northern Muslims that are supporting Iran. For we the Christians, we support you and as such, we have drawn with a white bolded chalk to indicate the boundaries between the north and Southern part of the country should in case you intend to take any drastic decision.

Best regards. U are insane because Trump hates black skin not ur pathetic religion christianashit is the religion of not only piss but shit included. 8 have an undeniable fact proof to make u understand that all ur life u serve under a shade of shitt,Jesus Christ ur god was the only God in history to be having a fully loaded anus and follow-come original penix,am a Muslim we love Jesus pass u but this is a fact that no sane person can deny that since Jesus Christ had all this he must have been visiting toilets to shitt and urinate. So as u can see if only u get the sense because most of u have so much ogogoro and egba in ur brain u can not comprehend,it's a laughing stock for a Christian that really knows Jesus to bring about piss against any religion. U deserve not only to be call religion of piss but piss and shitt combine,i dnt blame u because 72 percent of u are bastards illegitimate people regarding how most of ur parent has gotten u in either of the following to ways,first ur mother and father must have brought u to the world before marriage which is rampant in ur region and secondly ur mother as was a professional job seeker and in the process met with hausa man who usually call ur women okoto or ashawo,thereby given birth to u and unfortunately most kind of those hausa men were trailer conductors and corpers who came to ur region as they use to do even today,but they were their to pass not live there in that case ur mother could not tell u the reality of ur father,she may say he died before u are born or show u the person she now lives with as ur father,u dnt even know if u are Mallam garba son yet insulting the religion of ur blood father. This is the bitter truth of 80 percent of ur society that's why number one of ur business is either cultist or area boys due to poor upbringing,u know am telling the truth but am sure u will rebuke it for that am very sorry i can not read ur reply because i never do since 2013 on nairaland but no one can erase what i Sa'id because the name reality is n

That's if the tweet is true.

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by poseidon12: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2020
wickyyolo:

Most of them.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Solorrman(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
Boko Haram operates in the north

North is Boko Haram

USA should know that
christianashit is the religion of not only piss but shit included. 8 have an undeniable fact proof to make u understand that all ur life u serve under a shade of shitt,Jesus Christ ur god was the only God in history to be having a fully loaded anus and follow-come original penix,am a Muslim we love Jesus pass u but this is a fact that no sane person can deny that since Jesus Christ had all this he must have been visiting toilets to shitt and urinate. So as u can see if only u get the sense because most of u have so much ogogoro and egba in ur brain u can not comprehend,it's a laughing stock for a Christian that really knows Jesus to bring about piss against any religion. U deserve not only to be call religion of piss but piss and shitt combine,i dnt blame u because 72 percent of u are bastards illegitimate people regarding how most of ur parent has gotten u in either of the following to ways,first ur mother and father must have brought u to the world before marriage which is rampant in ur region and secondly ur mother as was a professional job seeker and in the process met with hausa man who usually call ur women okoto or ashawo,thereby given birth to u and unfortunately most kind of those hausa men were trailer conductors and corpers who came to ur region as they use to do even today,but they were their to pass not live there in that case ur mother could not tell u the reality of ur father,she may say he died before u are born or show u the person she now lives with as ur father,u dnt even know if u are Mallam garba son yet insulting the religion of ur blood father. This is the bitter truth of 80 percent of ur society that's why number one of ur business is either cultist or area boys due to poor upbringing,u know am telling the truth but am sure u will rebuke it for that am very sorry i can not read ur reply because i never do since 2013 on nairaland but no one can erase what i Sa'id because the name reality is n
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by poseidon12: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
Boko Haram operates in the north

North is Boko Haram

USA should know that

Don't be surprised that USA might be one of the foreign sponsors of Boko Haram.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by poseidon12: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2020
maasoap:

The support for Trump from Nigeria are mostly from the anti-bubu.

Well, I am very much anti Bubu, but I am definitely not a Trump supporter. And not a supporter of Iran neither.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Only reason I will want Trump in power is so APC will be assured of 2023
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by spiritmasquerad(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2020
kernniejay:
You sound like a Biafran so let me remind that your leader support the shiite, so don't come and talk nonsense when it won't benefit your course
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by DaBullIT(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2020
this is why people like you need to read brighter grammar for kids

strong base or military base does not concern me , i am only attacking the subject and the content

besides, a nation can't have a stronghold else where if it doesn't have a military base of operation there

USA does not have operatives anywhere around nigeria , Nigeria and Iran are not landlocked, can you explain how Nigeria is favoring USA in the event that a war breaks out ??

olodo oshi
staga:

So you do not know the difference between someone having a "strong base" and a nation having a military base...na wa. The kind of junk our schools are producing.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Aboki99(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2020
wizzyrich:
Dear Donald Trump, its only the northern Muslims that are supporting Iran. For we the Christians, we support you and as such, we have drawn with a white bolded chalk to indicate the boundaries between the north and Southern part of the country should in case you intend to take any drastic decision.

Best regards.

That's if the tweet is true.

I can bet my bottom dollar that you are a yoruba xtian. The only faintly bold and courageous ppl among you are those who say ash hadu...
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by kernniejay(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2020
Solorrman:
I did not mention any religion, but you fixed the religion by yourself with your poor brain. Anyway, i dont exchange words with demented bigots like you, what i am sure of is that you will certainly remember all you wrote when you get to hell fire where you and all your terrorist brothers will burn for eternity and unfortunately for you, there would be no more chance for you to repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by BeerParIour: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 09, 2020
You mean Southern Nigeria?
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by ddeola: 3:10am On Jan 09, 2020
These idiots are simply telling Iran to attack other countries instead of the country that attacked them. God punish dem. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by hermesprogidy(m): 3:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Proof that a lot of Nigerians are brain dead.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2020
And in Nigeria , only biafrans are I'm support of Donald Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:45am On Jan 09, 2020
And in Nigeria , only biafrans are In support of Donald Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Sprumbaba: 4:50am On Jan 09, 2020
LegendaryLover:
"a base of strong support" from BuBu?
that other article some days ago alleged that USA provided campaign funds for APC in 2015. so, this is not so shocking.

my own is bubu should just act like he "is for everybody, and for nobody" this period of talks of war b/w USA & Iran. me i'm not ready to run from place to place oo.

That must be Obama not Trump.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Sprumbaba: 4:52am On Jan 09, 2020
wickyyolo:
Including Trump haters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by ThatFairGuy: 4:54am On Jan 09, 2020
The support for Trump in Nigeria came out of hatred for buhari. I could remember vividly we all condemned his move on The Blacks. now, hypocrisy Couldn't let them see/think straight

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by GerogeI(m): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2020
AdeolaOmoOba:
In short war merchants are already striking multi-billion dollar deals over the Iran VS US saga.

Africa, Middle East, Europe will definitely be drafted into the war as hot grounds, one way or another.

What the war strategists are not certain of is how to provoke North Korea so they can adequately participate. Because if North Korea, China and Russia doesn't participate, it is not yet a World War III. Russia won't allow US to be the only country to show military force. China will support North Korea.

Russia will technically support Iran via trades sof weaponry, their support will be basically economic, one leg in, one leg out. US will attempt to sanction weapon traders such as Russia. Soviet Union will attempt re-constitution.

French speaking African nation will probably be attacked to get France involved. Kenya is also a possible target to get on Obama's nerves.

Iran will attack US, but not likely to be on US soil. They will only attack US Troops and facilities overseas in the Middle East. A strategy US usually employ year in year out.

Northern Nigerians will keep pretending as though they are from Iran with constant protests and their fair share of violence. The Nigerian military will as usual, gas, kill and arrest most of them.

In conclusion, World War III won't happen yet. The rumblings will die down. And even when nuclear weapons are tested, which the US won't even make an attempt to do, unlike previous predictions of wiping out the earth, nothing like that will happen. Volcanoes might be more active, years and years of radioactive poisoning, but it won't be the end of the world as being propagated. How much radioactive materials does the world power have? Were they not extracted from the belly of mother earth? In my own vocabulary opinion, every bomb is nuclear but not all are radioactive. Scientifically speaking, the knowledge of chemistry make us to understand that every atom have a nucleus. So why should some explosives be regarded to as atomic or nuclear bomb when the main property they possess is radioactivity.

US will always have upper hand in every war because of the quantity of Aircraft Carriers they possess.

Africa will be relatively peaceful if religious crises doesn't set in.

Obviously, you have no clue of Nuclear science.
Talks of materials from mother Earth refers to conservation of mass, which no longer applies once you destabilize the nucleus of an atom. What then applies is E=MC^2. This converts any little amount of mass into a fucking ridiculous amount of energy. Say 500g of uranium.
That's a freaking 4.5 x10^16 Joules of energy assuming completely broken down.

At a 5000 MW consumption, that will power Nigeria for 100 days. Or you need just 1.825 kg to power Nigeria for 1 whole year.
If you release all that energy as heat in one spot at a go in 1 second, that's a freaking 45,000,000,000.0 MW.

In case you still do not get it, a nuclear bomb with 0.5 kg payload will yield a 45 Billion Mega Watt energy bomb at it's center if completely reacted. Because radioactive reactions do not occur completely, let's say you get only 25% of that energy at it's epicenter 1.14 Billion MW will melts everything within reach. Then comes the radiactive fallout which could go on for 50 to 100 years and continues killing, and mutating everything slowly.

So Imagine US maintains about 1000 different nuclear heads that each have way more than 500g payload. Russia maintains about 4500 units. China, India, Pakistan, UK, France and formerly South Africa each have some hidden away. Both Russia and US maintain Nuclear bombs design to generate enough heat to melt the two polar ice caps and destry the whole world by completely submerging the whole world in water.
These are the reason why nuclear war is called a war of mutually assured destruction, cause you will not just destroy your enemies. Others who are affected will destroy you either way.

The only way forward for human race that still involves wars and intolerance is unless we can conquer the technology of anti-matter to snuff out nuclear explosions.

Most religious bigots and hate mongers do not even understand the dimensions of this problem. They just want to have nuclear weapons. And think they will still be somehow alive after using it.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by insabarnur(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2020
One thing I'm so sure of is.... We will get past all these things... Believe it or not .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.