Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (71615 Views)

Politicians Buying PVCs In Opponents’ Strongholds In Northern Nigeria - Tribune / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by sunshine1974(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Aside Terrorism these mo fucckers don't have anything to offer. Another thing worthy of note is that they are cowards, yea you heard me right, cowards!!! After all the death to America chant, and warning of proportionate retaliation, all they could do was to go and bomb some empty base without any US casualty, not even an injury was reported. They know the consequences if they try nonsense. Person when pass you pass you.

Cowards!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by thugthang(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2020
kernniejay:
But the whole world watched how some herds of shi'ttes burned an American flag, abeg if Trump will 'visit' the supporter-nations of terrorists, he should understand that northern Nigeria is a seperate nation that was forcefully amalgamated with the South, he should direct his drones to the North, they are the ones that share same religion and ideology with terrorists biko.
you are a coward I swear grin
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Fuckgovt: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2020
juman:

America didnt put him there. He has the support of the masses in the north, combined with his southern partners he can win election anyday anytime.
Buhari is never good as president. He is circumstantial president. PDP failed so he was the next person close to win.
Presently tens of millions of nigerians are dying of hunger.
Obasanjo supposed to be an excellent president but fumbled and failed.
so u are not aware America sponsored Buhari’s election. Chai
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by TheSourcerer: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
No world war3! Quote me on this.
I know , just watching them fool themselves
Lovely pics btw
The religious folks are the sam
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by TheSourcerer: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
I know , just watching them fool themselves
Lovely pics btw
The religious folks are the same
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by ZombieTERROR: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2020
Solorrman:
christianashit is the religion of not only piss but shit included. 8 have an undeniable fact proof to make u understand that all ur life u serve under a shade of shitt,Jesus Christ ur god was the only God in history to be having a fully loaded anus and follow-come original penix,am a Muslim we love Jesus pass u but this is a fact that no sane person can deny that since Jesus Christ had all this he must have been visiting toilets to shitt and urinate. So as u can see if only u get the sense because most of u have so much ogogoro and egba in ur brain u can not comprehend,it's a laughing stock for a Christian that really knows Jesus to bring about piss against any religion. U deserve not only to be call religion of piss but piss and shitt combine,i dnt blame u because 72 percent of u are bastards illegitimate people regarding how most of ur parent has gotten u in either of the following to ways,first ur mother and father must have brought u to the world before marriage which is rampant in ur region and secondly ur mother as was a professional job seeker and in the process met with hausa man who usually call ur women okoto or ashawo,thereby given birth to u and unfortunately most kind of those hausa men were trailer conductors and corpers who came to ur region as they use to do even today,but they were their to pass not live there in that case ur mother could not tell u the reality of ur father,she may say he died before u are born or show u the person she now lives with as ur father,u dnt even know if u are Mallam garba son yet insulting the religion of ur blood father. This is the bitter truth of 80 percent of ur society that's why number one of ur business is either cultist or area boys due to poor upbringing,u know am telling the truth but am sure u will rebuke it for that am very sorry i can not read ur reply because i never do since 2013 on nairaland but no one can erase what i Sa'id because the name reality is n

Blah blah blah
No time to read nonsense
Why not arm yourself already and go to USA...

Terrorists everywhere
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by manyus(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2020
sophtcopy:
Somebody should alert Trump of the survey asap before this mumu boy implicates innocent Nigeria o
Brother,Trump no sabi joke o, abeg o!
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by manyus(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2020
Litmus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10854008_10843871img20200106230142jpegf70b0f366b0f598764b021bf57db2cbf_jpeg_jpeg08480914428658ca450d9a5b35a189b3

If any such tweet ever happened in the first place, you can be sure a Ghanaian was behind it. They get up to this type of nonsense, online, all the time in their mission obsession, it would seem, to demonise Nigeria and Nigerians among all people of the world. This is something they have to cease doing for the betterment of their spirit.

I quite agree with you. Just take a look at the name again ''OWOLEBI'' instead of ''OWOLABI''.Let us shine our eyes,enemies of Nigeria plenty o!
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Josh44s(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

The look on the Nun face looks more fake than that of the woman on Hijab. Two confused set of religion.

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Ayobami7(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2020
ok
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2020
wickyyolo:
Trump supporters in Nigeria are fools
Biggest fools ever... I swr
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by rapcy(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2020
wickyyolo:
Trump supporters in Nigeria are fools

Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by Jamalson(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2020
You are also a fool
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by lucky4west: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
yeah Trump is the real deal
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
poseidon12:

Well, I am very much anti Bubu, but I am definitely not a Trump supporter. And not a supporter of Iran neither.

Mostly was the keyword
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by drskyfly007(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
destinyy23:
We love you Trump. Just tell your folks at the embassy to give us visa kiss
I swear...I need that Visa pass oxygen presently
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by tck2000(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2020
LegendaryLover:
"a base of strong support" from BuBu?
that other article some days ago alleged that USA provided campaign funds for APC in 2015. so, this is not so shocking.

my own is bubu should just act like he "is for everybody, and for nobody" this period of talks of war b/w USA & Iran. me i'm not ready to run from place to place oo.
Re: India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey by OfoIgbo: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Igbos and the other easterners are the major supporters of Trump in Nigeria.

I believe IPOB organised some sort of fasting in the runup to the election that Trump won, when he was having issues with females reporting that he's a chauvinist..

On the day of Trump's inauguration, IPOB organised a solidarity march to celebrate Trump.

As usual, the east leads and others follow. When Igbos chose to support Trump other Nigerians didn't really understand what was happening, but were as blind as usual, castigating Igbos for not supporting a Democratic party candidate. Igbos see things way before other Nigerians, and Nigerians are gradually coming to the realisation that Trump is much more likely to side with the Nigerian masses than any democratic presidential hopeful.

Igbos made the same prophetic call in 2015, but as usual, the other Nigerians brought in Chinakwe's dog. The lifeless one is now showing his presidential skills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.