Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1118071 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by xclusive1989: 1:00pm On May 04, 2020
Engrkia:
Good pm 2 all and how was d day? Uni of Munster winter semester registration is on and their requiremnet is friendly... Thier portal was opened yesterday and it runs till end of dis month...
please I'm trying to look for course to studying seems they are not having science tealated courses.i heard you have to finish the courses in abrod.please true is it.thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by xclusive1989: 1:06pm On May 04, 2020
xclusive1989:
please I'm trying to look for course to studying seems they are not having science tealated courses.i heard you have to finish the courses in abrod.please true is it.thanks
please is it English base school
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aallizzwellwole: 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
[/color][color=#550000]Hello Guys. Pls where can I certified my documents in lagos . I'll be glad to hear from ASAP
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Whitemagic: 1:26pm On May 04, 2020
Acuna91:

Have you gotten Al?
Not yet
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ejighikepat(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2020
Any one here with Ethiopia airline contact number should kindly send me a PM. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abejejude: 2:29pm On May 04, 2020
Anyone here applying to Ludwig-Maximilians University Munchen, Germany?
I need to send my documents across to them and I'm thinking it would be wise to jointly send the documents and share the cost.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2020
xclusive1989:

that's not true bro... i applied for their summer semester application and I was given admission for an Msc in Physics and I was given admission... i deferred d admission to winter because of dis covid issue and dey agreed
https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 5:10pm On May 04, 2020
Good evening all

Please does anyone know if the Embassy are working this week??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by haychPee(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2020
Thanks a lot Ifwal.
Really appreciate this.

Ifwal:

You can use the link below to convert your grade to German equivalence.
https://uol.de/en/students/recognition/conversion-foreign-grades

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UmAnas: 9:25pm On May 04, 2020
Talk2Zan:
Hi

I'm new to the thread and still trying to read up on all the stuff that have been written.

However, I want to ask, is there anyone here that has successfully applied and is studying for a masters in journalism or media and communication?

I have a background in the language and arts field but I want to switch to journalism and most of the school sites I checked are asking for either experience or education in the field and I don't have time to begin getting all that. What do I do? Is it possible to still get admitted despite coming from a different background?

Please help me

Thank you

Hello @talk2Zan

Please try Uni Bayreuth for African Verbal Arts and Media.

You can also try the searching for “Literature and Media” masters degree courses in Germany

I saw a number of them when I was searching for schools to apply to some months back.

There’s also Leadership in the Creative Media or something. Not sure now, but rest assured you’ll find something for you.

#Goodluck and plenty #patience!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UmAnas: 9:29pm On May 04, 2020
Aallizzwellwole:
[/color][color=#550000]Hello Guys. Pls where can I certified my documents in lagos . I'll be glad to hear from ASAP

Hello Wole,

There’s the Federal High Court, Igbosere. There’s also the German Embassy - if they’re open that is.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UmAnas: 9:30pm On May 04, 2020
ejighikepat:
Any one here with Ethiopia airline contact number should kindly send me a PM. Thanks

Have you tried #Google?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 04, 2020
Thanks a lot
Gaddafithe2nd:

Original pdf copies should be uploaded. You only send certified copies by post
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hiro2(m): 3:08am On May 05, 2020
Pls is there anyone sending their documents to Muenster University or Würzburg Uni?

If yes, can we collaborate to save cost?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hadampson(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2020
The DAAD helmut-schmidt scholarship. Fully funded

Award:
Tuition fee
Monthly stipend
Health insurance
Travel allowance
Accommodation
Research grant

Deadline: 1st of June to 31st July, 2020

**Type the scholarship title on Google and click search

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Perrorson: 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
Good day profs in the house..
I'm applying for TU Ilmenau and there is a PDF admission form I'm to fill electronically but the challenge is that the form cannot be converted to word, saying it protected...
I don't know how to go about it..
Course: communication and signal processing
School: TU Ilmenau
Anyone familiar with this process ..
Will appreciate, thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by geooxygen(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2020
abejejude:
Anyone here applying to Ludwig-Maximilians University Munchen, Germany?
I need to send my documents across to them and I'm thinking it would be wise to jointly send the documents and share the cost.

abejejude1@gmail.com

I jst got admission acceptance mail today from LMU Msc Geobiology and Paleobiology dept, I was told not to forward any docs to the international office of the school for now, may be its because of covid19 tho.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
Perrorson:
I'm applying for TU Ilmenau and there is a PDF admission form I'm to fill electronically but the challenge is that the form cannot be converted to word, saying it protected...
Will appreciate, thanks
Paste the PDF on the site below and edit online. Thank me later
https://smallpdf.com/edit-pdf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkpeJohn(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2020
Good day, I've be here for very long but this is my first time of commenting.
Please I need help on the following.

1. I lost my passport in a transit, though I'm trying to get new one but the lockdown is slowing everything down, i know the Lost passport number, can i apply for the German study visa with the old passport and present the new one I'm about to receive in an interview?

2. Can anybody confirm if the consulate are recieving visa application at the moment due the pandemic and lockdown?

3. I got admitted at University of Technology Hamburg, and my enrollment deadline is 14/10/2020, am I already too late for visa application? And what are the benefit for international student in hamburg and how high is their living standard?

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkpeJohn(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2020
Hadampson:
The DAAD helmut-schmidt scholarship. Fully funded

Award:
Tuition fee
Monthly stipend
Health insurance
Travel allowance
Accommodation
Research grant

Deadline: 1st of June to 31st July, 2020

**Type the scholarship title on Google and click search

Please on this DAAD scholarship, I have tried to apply for daad scholarship on my program and i couldn't find a way....
Can anyone check and point me in the right direction for MSC. Mechatronics Engineering University of Technology Hamburg, how do I apply for do daad scholarship for this program?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by EngrCeo2015: 4:20pm On May 05, 2020
HighPriest0:

Which oyibo guys?
Maybe the ones from Mexico, India and Afghanistan but German guys don't give a damn about the black gals. Even the Afghanistan and iraq oyibos will only chop and clean mouth

LoL

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkpeJohn(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2020
Perrorson:
Will appreciate, thanks

I don't know about your particular case but have u tried filling it online before downloading?

Many German online forms required you to fill them online them download to append ur signature and date... So check that possibility out if you have not
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkpeJohn(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2020
FRANKSNARES:
I need a little advice, uni-assist is asking for a link to my schools official website for the grading system of my school but its not on the website, can i make use of the one in my departmental handbook and convert it to Pdf?

Thanks

Do the both to be on the safer side... That is exactly what I did... Though my school didn't use uni-assist, application is direct but they requested the same thing... They know how to get what they want, so put ur school website and also drop the PDF copy as u said
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2020
This particular scholarship is not for Science and Engineering related course. It is strictly for Art, Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
OkpeJohn:

Please on this DAAD scholarship, I have tried to apply for daad scholarship on my program and i couldn't find a way....
Can anyone check and point me in the right direction for MSC. Mechatronics Engineering University of Technology Hamburg, how do I apply for do daad scholarship for this program?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2020
Can anyone assist with a scholarship link for Science and IT related courses?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkpeJohn(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2020
lekkan:
This particular scholarship is not for Science and Engineering related course. It is strictly for Art, Humanities, Social Sciences and Law

#Lekkan concerning my course... Engineering and science, can u help me get a daad or any other scholarship link for that category?

Anybody with info or link on Engineering scholarship can please share the link with me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 5:52pm On May 05, 2020
OkpeJohn:

3. I got admitted at University of Technology Hamburg, and my enrollment deadline is 14/10/2020, am I already too late for visa application? And what are the benefit for international student in hamburg and how high is their living standard?

Thanks
All things being equal I think you are not late for visa application. Just apply immediately. When did you get the application letter, and what course?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatSage: 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
Hello guys in the house is it possible to transfer from Uniben to a German University studying the same course? If yes what are the requirements pls?
Lekkan
Hadampson
Justwise
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Misstoluwani(f): 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
Good evening, Is there anyone in Ibadan or Lagos looking to send documents to uniassist this week? Or early next week?
Pls lets send together to save cost. Mail me on tolulopeojo02@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dimz69(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2020
Hello Guys ! Please can anyone confirm if the winter application has commenced at UNIBREMEN?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkpeJohn(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2020
Acuna91:

All things being equal I think you are not late for visa application. Just apply immediately. When did you get the application letter, and what course?

During our 1st week of lockdown, can't remember the date now exactly unless I go look-up the admission letter
Msc. Mechatronics

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.