Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115081 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mzwoomi(f): 4:27pm On May 06, 2020
Please, who has a sample of the format for english language proficiency from the federal ministry of education? I just want to know what the letter should contain.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eonyebuchi: 5:29pm On May 06, 2020
Hello, is there anyone that wants to send a document to Germany? Please holla me on 07034625278. DHL now charge N28500 for sending documents to Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tomiwaaa(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2020
cool
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by permsec: 6:44pm On May 06, 2020
Mzwoomi:
Please, who has a sample of the format for english language proficiency from the federal ministry of education? I just want to know what the letter should contain.
Lets send it together. I’m interested. But it has to be on Monday because certain documents will be collected on Friday. Your number is switched off
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justthinking: 7:01pm On May 06, 2020
justthinking:
Good morning everyone. Am having a little problem now. Am trying to apply for a master's program but i noticed they need my O level results with my Bsc certificate. I combined both waec an neco. I had d7 in math in my waec. But when i brought out my neco result i found out the the ink that contain my examination nunber, name and year have faded away. I even paid 10k to some people i saw on nairaland yesterday that help with examination number retrival but nothing. Want to ask if i can still go ahead with the registration with only my waec certificate or the university wont allow. Help a brother
Seems like no one can help me with this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 7:04pm On May 06, 2020
Angelovic96:

thank you for your post....
I went for interview early this year and by March I. got a mail to come with my passport, travel health insurance and complete block account... nah the hussel I dey before covid 19 come... please do you know if German embassy as resumed .... so I can go back .... please help a brother.

I was admitted for Winter. I don't know if the embassy still operate in that regard. You may contact them on e-mail or phone call.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Misstoluwani(f): 7:09pm On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eonyebuchi: 8:36pm On May 06, 2020
Hello guy's, can I get English prof certificat from Ministry of Education?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eonyebuchi: 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
So sorry bro
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eonyebuchi: 8:48pm On May 06, 2020
permsec:
Lets send it together. I’m interested. But it has to be on Monday because certain documents will be collected on Friday. Your number is switched off
Please contact me on 08037288862
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jbrahms24: 9:44pm On May 06, 2020
Good day!
Can someone kindly help with schools with no IELTS test?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 06, 2020
Please how can I locate the application form I am to use for the German consulate?

I do not seem to locate it on the university website as I was told at the consulate that the application form from the school should come along with all the documents I want to certify. I will have to reschedule.

University: Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus
MSc Environmental and Resource Management

Please your help is much appreciated.

Thank You
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor54: 10:27pm On May 06, 2020
Please can I get a VPD report from uniassist within 1month of applying. Pls I urgently need answers.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Carra202: 10:31pm On May 06, 2020
So I heard sometime ago that Germany weren't giving out AD as they used to,has that improved?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Carra202: 10:44pm On May 06, 2020
Someone should please reply,I need to try and make a long term decision
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Edosir(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2020
Ya that's what they told me. But I ended up using courier plus they charged me #15,300 and it took 6 days
Eonyebuchi:
Hello, is there anyone that wants to send a document to Germany? Please holla me on 07034625278. DHL now charge N28500 for sending documents to Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 11:31pm On May 06, 2020
You can use certified copies from court for this university
authe911:
Please how can I locate the application form I am to use for the German consulate?

I do not seem to locate it on the university website as I was told at the consulate that the application form from the school should come along with all the documents I want to certify. I will have to reschedule.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dimz69(m): 12:21am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Hiro2 post=89228606

Chief, click on the courses offered and choose a course. The "No application started yet" means you haven't started anything yourself. So get to work.

Also, I'd advise you check out the page of your desired course to be sure you're in the right time for application. This is because most Unibremen courses have closed by April 30. But not all, so be sure.

Goodluck[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dimz69(m): 12:25am On May 07, 2020
henrycare53:

I applied to UniBremen for Marine Geoscience winter 2020 and I’m yet to get a response from them. Have you gotten AL?

No I haven’t applied yet. My course isn’t open for application until June 1st.
Hopefully your AL arrives soonest !

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dimz69(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2020
Hiro2:

Chief, click on the courses offered and choose a course. The "No application started yet" means you haven't started anything yourself. So get to work.

Also, I'd advise you check out the page of your desired course to be sure you're in the right time for application. This is because most Unibremen courses have closed by April 30. But not all, so be sure.

Goodluck

I did found out that my course is still closed untill June 1st. Thank you so much. ��
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 12:47am On May 07, 2020
Dimz69:

No I haven’t applied yet. My course isn’t open for application until June 1st.
Hopefully your AL arrives soonest !
Okay, thanks. We will all share good news. I got AL from RWTH for winter semester 2020/21 but as it stands they don’t differ admission that’s why I’m considering my other chances.

If you applied to Unibremen and Kiel I will like to know updates as I applied there also. (This is General)
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by calisy555(f): 7:06am On May 07, 2020
Please i need help, I am trying to pay for my uniassit fee. After inputimg my card the details , the electronic message said "payment pending" . I have been checking if for 2 days now still the same massage on my application page. Please what does it mean and how can I proceed.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vecharry(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2020
NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT GERMAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA. ARE THEY STILL CLOSED? THIS IS MAY, BEFORE COVID-19 IT WAS DIFFICULT ENOUGH TO GET SLOTS, NOW WITH THIS.......LOL, I WISH ALL OF US LUCK

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 8:06am On May 07, 2020
Why don't you use high court since you will be applying through uniassist?

And beware of application deadline

Thank You[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 8:08am On May 07, 2020
The payment didn't go through initiate the transaction again and withdraw the pending one .

calisy555:
Please i need help, I am trying to pay for my uniassit fee. After inputimg my card the details , the electronic message said "payment pending" . I have been checking if for 2 days now still the same massage on my application page. Please what does it mean and how can I proceed.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 8:10am On May 07, 2020
Yes you can provided your documents arrive on time
I got mine in a week.

The processing period depends on the number of applications ahead of you

victor54:
Please can I get a VPD report from uniassist within 1month of applying. Pls I urgently need answers.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 8:12am On May 07, 2020
Why don't you use TNT ?
Just go to FedEx courier and inform them you want to use TNT . it's cheaper and your documents should get to your destination within 4-6days

Eonyebuchi:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor54: 8:25am On May 07, 2020
starboychan:
Yes you can provided your documents arrive on time
I got mine in a week.

The processing period depends on the number of applications ahead of you

Do I still need to send document(hardcopy) to them?. The school only requires me to have the report in my application. They dnt accept applications from uniassist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 8:26am On May 07, 2020
starboychan:

Why don't you use TNT ?
Just go to FedEx courier and inform them you want to use TNT . it's cheaper and your documents should get to your destination within 4-6days

Hello, please what's the meaning of TNT?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 8:41am On May 07, 2020
tomiwaaa:
Good day Everyone.
pls I want to ask about studying as an undergraduate in Germany.

I am considering a bachelor's degree course (BIOENGINEERING) in Rhine-waal university of applied sciences in kleve. it is English taught and tuition free. although i must apply through uniassist
But the school is demanding an English proficiency test pls how do i go about this

I also need details about the visa applications, insurance and all.

I am currently studying agriculture in a uni here in Nigeria (100level) plus I have an A'level certificate too.

which advice can anyone give me on this decision?
I am very eager to leave this kauntree...
Thanks in advance for your swift response.
yeah u need ielts or toefl for rhine waal!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 8:42am On May 07, 2020
Please who knows any school that offers commercial bachelor courses in english in NRW?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 8:53am On May 07, 2020
Without sending your certified documents, uniassist can't process your vpd

victor54:

Do I still need to send document(hardcopy) to them?. The school only requires me to have the report in my application. They dnt accept applications from uniassist

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.