Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1120752 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Deustchemann(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
DInkMan:

Deutschemann motivated & moderated here last winter. Wishing you best going forward.
Amen and Many thanks to you, Chief. I'm glad to see the progress made here while we hope for better times ahead.

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Deustchemann(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
JayMaine:

No waaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!

No wonder a family friend said your BA is your best bet after God's Grace.

So sorry to read this, Deustchemann.

DE missed a smart one.
Honestly brother. The Blocked account is the surest bet. With God's grace, complete documents and a good interview, the visa is 100% sure.
I wish I had one grin

But then.. we keep moving.

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Deustchemann(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Bundestag:

I'm really sorry about all of that, the experience must have left a dent on your morale. I was always looking forward to your posts, they were always filled with factual information and hope. Wish you the best in your future endeavours. I'm very certain you'll still be one of those to testify on this platform!

I must say I felt really down, all through from September till January.. More reason I wasn't able to post here until now. I didn't deactivate my account because I still receive lots of PMs from people and I take time to answer their questions. My friends on the waka were also very supportive.

I'll remain here to continue to answer questions to the best of my knowledge.

I say amen to your prayers and Thank you, Bundestag.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Deustchemann:

I must say I felt really down, all through from September till January..my babe even left me that same period grin grin ..Twas really hard that moment. More reason I wasn't able to post here until now. I didn't deactivate my account because I still receive lots of PMs from people and I take time to answer their questions. My friends on the waka were also very supportive.

I'll remain here to continue to answer questions to the best of my knowledge.

I say amen to your prayers and Thank you, Bundestag.
Amen bro. Every disappointment is a blessing. Watch out for ur multiple blessings bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Deustchemann:

Honestly brother. The Blocked account is the surest bet. With God's grace, complete documents and a good interview, the visa is 100% sure.
I wish I had one grin

But then.. we keep moving.
It is well. What kind of oral interviews do they ask bro?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rilwan3628(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Read part 7!!!

You will be amazed with loads of oral interview!

Kizzygentle:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Crespodinho(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Boss, the thing is i don't know where to start from. Please put me through
ErickSam:

you dont mean it??

hmmmm, it is well
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rilwan3628:
Hello, you can as well search on Google for this link na, let's be serious and proactive here. If one cannot do make use of Google to find German embassy website I wonder how we can study in Germany!

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

Thanks, God bless.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NikeMi1(f): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please which Art courses are good to study in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Angelovic96: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Basalt:
Check out these points. Some people might not agree with all the points but that's my own controversial view about Deutschland.

1. If you are not the studious type, avoid any of the TU9 Universities.
RWTH Aachen
Tu Berlin
Tu Braunschweig
Tu Darmstadt
Tu Dresden
Leibniz University Hannover
KIT
TU Munich
University of Stuttgart
Also avoid the Universities in Bavaria like LMU etc.
Choose all these schools only and only if you are seriously passionate about education and ready to pass through rigorous academic processes to graduate.

2. If you are not very Sound in Mathematics, avoid any Engineering courses and Information Technology courses especially in Universität. Getting admission is one thing, graduating with a reasonable grade is another. It's easier to study those courses in university of Applied sciences which are more practically oriented and less head aching calculations.

3. Be ready to go for weeks if not months without sex. Because most white girls prefer white boys and most black girls prefer those that already have papers.
Most students masturbate to relieve themselves of sexual urge and focus more on their studies and ofcus nobody will agree they do.

4. Be ready to read instructions, be punctual and follow rules otherwise you will always be a victim of circumstances. No need to type more on this, you will understand better when you come.

5. Be ready to accept NO RESPONSE. In Nigeria, we all see it as an insult when people don't respond our messages. In Deutschland, don't expect all your messages to get a response. Here, no message is a message.

6. Be ready to cook. Unless you are from a very wealthy family, eating out will surely be expensive and you won't be able to eat what you want.

7. Be ready to live a quite lifestyle. If you are the noisy type that always shout like hyenas, Deutschland is not for you. You either learn how to shut your mouth or appear odd to others.

8. Be ready to do things the right way or face the consequences of your mistakes. In Nigeria we are used to ABEG, ABEG when we do things wrong.
Here in Deutschland, it does not work. They are emotionless and don't understand what I am sorry means.
Once a German tells you, I AM SORRY, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO. My brother, save your stress and face the consequences. It's not racism, it's their lifestyle to be blunt and direct without emotions.

no be small thingooo.. that sex part got me....local man is about to see something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by nayo10(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good day guys, pls anyone who has applied to TUM before, I need to get some info about the assessment and how to fill the form properly. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Vic13:
Good day good people of the house. Pls I need answer to this question.

How easy or difficult is data science. I just got admission into TU dortmund.

Would really appreciate replies from people who are into data science or have an idea of it.

Thanks as I await ur replies

I don't know about Germany. But Data Science is Data Science you should known it's the combination of computer science, maths and statistic and business aspect. So you have for to have knowledge of all.

You will be fine.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JayMaine: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Thanks bro. You go hear goodnews too.

Aamin. Thanks man.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Deustchemann(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Hello Kizzygentle, kindly find the link to my interview as i posted in part 7. You will also find a whole lot there from others as you go through.

https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/25#80357546

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Deustchemann:

Hello Kizzygentle, kindly find the link to my interview as i posted in part 7. You will also find a whole lot there from others as you go through.

https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/25#80357546
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OtunbaBlack(m): 3:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Morning guys please How do I calculate my waec gpa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by nayo10(m): 5:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Please help o
nayo10:
Good day guys, pls anyone who has applied to TUM before, I need to get some info about the assessment and how to fill the form properly. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Deustchemann:

Bros respect to your interview. That's a top notch classic. Ah wait ooooo. What now happened to the SL. The sponsor couldn't meet up or how? Mehnnnnnn. Dammnnnm. Burst my bubble. Dont worry bro it's going to be a blessing in disguise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Growingboi(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm, you are such a smart and brilliant guy, so unfortunate that SL was their reason for the rejection.

Those with money are not brilliant und brilliant people haben kein Geld.

Deustchemann:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2020
Growingboi:
Hmmm, you are such a smart and brilliant guy, so unfortunate that SL was their reason for the rejection.

Those with money are not brilliant und brilliant people haben kein Geld.

You should have stopped after the first sentence/paragraph........the second sentence sounds distasteful.......smh

10 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please, any FAU applicant or offer older here? I amcompleting my application for a masters, but there's no link to upload anything... yet the school website say make we upload on the Campo site... Abeg help ooo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeoandSONSLTD: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
What's the update?

So many acronyms and abbreviations, so many things have changed.

Where do I even start.

Cc. Justwise
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Growingboi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
How is it distasteful so as to improve bro?

Kendocity4u:

You should have stopped after the first sentence/paragraph........the second sentence sounds distasteful.......smh
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Growingboi:
How is it distasteful so as to improve bro?

If you don’t know what I mean then there’s no need talking about it......just know that last statement you made should have been kept in your draft where it rightly belongs......Cheers

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ErickSam: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Crespodinho:
Boss, the thing is i don't know where to start from. Please put me through

May 31st was the deadline date.

it would be nice for you to try other schools which have deadline dates set on July 15

cheers
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Growingboi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
I think you got it all wrong bro. I wasn't trying to disrespect or mock anyone. That's is not my kind of person.

I know of someone who got to that stage, funded his BA way above the minimum but was rejected due to some reasons.

I'm sorry if it has offended anyone...

Thank you Ken for drawing my attention to it and please be soft when making corrections.

Kendocity4u:

If you don’t know what I mean then there’s no need talking about it......just know that last statement you made should have been kept in your draft where it rightly belongs......Cheers

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
German embassy don forget una o...
cry shocked angry
Plan B activate!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
GreatMage:
cry shocked angry
Plan B activate!

Hmmm. This waiting is frustrating.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
GreatMage:
cry shocked angry
Plan B activate!

No..
Have given the list of all the embassy and when they will reopen.
And I also draw one from the embassy website, that stated they should reopen by June 15 because of people travelling for summer.
Mind you nobody wanna lose money even embassy. He dey pain them as dem no operate, so let's calm down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Stiflersammy:

No..
Have given the list of all the embassy and when they will reopen.
And I also draw one from the embassy website, that stated they should reopen by June 15 because of people travelling for summer.
Mind you nobody wanna lose money even embassy. He dey pain them as dem no operate, so let's calm down.
EU to lift travel ban on July 1,visa processing to start soon
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.