Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112691 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
toulouse:

EU to lift travel ban on July 1,visa processing to start soon

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kizzygentle:

The threat the virus pose no worse for their country pass our own?
If they no one open make them let is know?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Stiflersammy:

The threat the virus pose no worse for their country pass our own?
If they no one open make them let is know?
I bow oo. It's looking like this winter is out of it totally. Even the online booking site is not functioning. Its coz its automated that's why its still accessible not as if its functioning. Don't know what to say again.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kemi08: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello house,

For TUM applicants that have completed their application, did you get your VPD from uni-assist before final submission?

Uni-assist has acknowledged my payment and receipt of document and advised processing period of 4-6 weeks which might be after the application period for TUM. However, the information on TUM is that evidence of VPD processing can be submitted.

So my questions are
i. Did you get a separate email from Uni-assist for VPD processing before the final result was given?
ii. Can i use the payment receipt as evidence of VPD processing because i will like to complete the TUM application.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kizzygentle:

With this it means there is no exact date, so does it mean the appointment system hasn't been opened since, I thought we booked and still booking?... I am just tired, what a year!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
clintonsparkz:
With this it means there is no exact date, so does it mean the appointment system hasn't been opened since, I thought we booked and still booking?... I am just tired, what a year!
Exactly. Its automated that's why people still have access to it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Did you read the news?eu will select countries to be allowed into the eu base on the epidemic situation of the countries,for those countries who don’t meet up,student visa processing will still done.read it up bro.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
toulouse:
Did you read the news?eu will select countries to be allowed into the eu base on the epidemic situation of the countries,for those countries who don’t meet up,student visa processing will still done.read it up bro.
Nor be d guy fault, na mail he post, he didn't write it, we can only wait.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Basalt:
Check out these points. Some people might not agree with all the points but that's my own controversial view about Deutschland.

1. If you are not the studious type, avoid any of the TU9 Universities.
RWTH Aachen
Tu Berlin
Tu Braunschweig
Tu Darmstadt
Tu Dresden
Leibniz University Hannover
KIT
TU Munich
University of Stuttgart
Also avoid the Universities in Bavaria like LMU etc.
Choose all these schools only and only if you are seriously passionate about education and ready to pass through rigorous academic processes to graduate.

2. If you are not very Sound in Mathematics, avoid any Engineering courses and Information Technology courses especially in Universität. Getting admission is one thing, graduating with a reasonable grade is another. It's easier to study those courses in university of Applied sciences which are more practically oriented and less head aching calculations.

3. Be ready to go for weeks if not months without sex. Because most white girls prefer white boys and most black girls prefer those that already have papers.
Most students masturbate to relieve themselves of sexual urge and focus more on their studies and ofcus nobody will agree they do.

4. Be ready to read instructions, be punctual and follow rules otherwise you will always be a victim of circumstances. No need to type more on this, you will understand better when you come.

5. Be ready to accept NO RESPONSE. In Nigeria, we all see it as an insult when people don't respond our messages. In Deutschland, don't expect all your messages to get a response. Here, no message is a message.

6. Be ready to cook. Unless you are from a very wealthy family, eating out will surely be expensive and you won't be able to eat what you want.

7. Be ready to live a quite lifestyle. If you are the noisy type that always shout like hyenas, Deutschland is not for you. You either learn how to shut your mouth or appear odd to others.

8. Be ready to do things the right way or face the consequences of your mistakes. In Nigeria we are used to ABEG, ABEG when we do things wrong.
Here in Deutschland, it does not work. They are emotionless and don't understand what I am sorry means.
Once a German tells you, I AM SORRY, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO. My brother, save your stress and face the consequences. It's not racism, it's their lifestyle to be blunt and direct without emotions.
very apt o better culture shock i can live with others but na dis babe matter be my problem. How naija guys wan take see wife now dis one wey german gurls no too dey trip for us abi na dose yeye African guys cause am on top paper levels. Me i no even want african women dem no dey try imagine loving you on document status after if u marry witey dem go dey vex. It's hard being a negro man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Hope we all won't be re booking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by permsec: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello house,

Please do I have to get another transcripts? I’m certain that the transcripts are actually handwritten but they are not fake. How do I get the university grading scale?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by heeedreeez: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good to be here again in 2020. This is where it all started in 2019. We return all the glory to God and kudos to the guyz that keep the forum rolling with valuable information. Wish y'all success and favor with the German walka...Ameen.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please who has gotten AL from Leibniz University Hannover for winter 2020?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
permsec:
Hello house,

Please do I have to get another transcripts? I’m certain that the transcripts are actually handwritten but they are not fake. How do I get the university grading scale?

Is you school stamp on it?
If not maybe you can take it to court like people say here. I didn't do my own that way, my school stamped mine.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
permsec:
Hello house,

Your transcript is handwritten? Your school issues handwritten transcript to all students?
Most people will find a handwritten transcript suspicious.

As for grading scale , most people will have that in the department/faculty handbook.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
permsec:
Hello house,

please get another transcript, who gave you the handwritten transcript? its not allowed, get the typed transcript and must be duly signed and stamped by your school authority and notarize it using either the high court, notary public or German embassy. Good luck.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JayMaine: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
victor5996:

Hope we all won't be re booking

I sincerely hope not too. Booked early in April.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JayMaine: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
heeedreeez:
Good to be here again in 2020. This is where it all started in 2019. We return all the glory to God and kudos to the guyz that keep the forum rolling with valuable information. Wish y'all success and favor with the German walka...Ameen.

Amen! We will be needing all the positivity and prayers we can get.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
SELENAqueensy:

I applied but I have not, I keep checking my portal but nothing has dropped...

Meanwhile, what course did you apply?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm applying to bielefeld. Data science.

I'm required to provide a list of relevant undergraduate courses and their corresponding ECTS. The conversation from Nigerian credit system to ECTS is quite confusing for me. Can anyone help?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hiro2:

Is the application for Winter semester? If yes, you should have an update soon. Latest this month or early next month.
Best of luck.

Yes dear...
Hope soo tooo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good evening everyone. Below is a scholarship link for those who are proficient in German language.

https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?status=1&origin=31&subjectGrps=&daad=&q=&page=2&detail=10000153

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Richmondoau(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nothing yet
SELENAqueensy:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Light2020: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Can you clarify where you got this email from, I can’t find this information on their website, my understanding is that this was the email sent to people that had AD before the embassy closed which was in March?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pamilerin17: 2:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Kemi08:
Hello house,

For TUM applicants that have completed their application, did you get your VPD from uni-assist before final submission?

Uni-assist has acknowledged my payment and receipt of document and advised processing period of 4-6 weeks which might be after the application period for TUM. However, the information on TUM is that evidence of VPD processing can be submitted.

So my questions are
i. Did you get a separate email from Uni-assist for VPD processing before the final result was given?
ii. Can i use the payment receipt as evidence of VPD processing because i will like to complete the TUM application.

Thank you.

I applied to TUM... Uni Assist would send you a VPD after you have submitted you files both physically and online. You can send a private message for more clarification

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MachineLearning: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Why are they lying... Was the online application system ever closed?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kemi08: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2020
I sent you a message request. Please confirm how long it took uni-assist to send you the VPD. I'm just concerned whether they will send the VPD before TUM application closes.
Pamilerin17:

I applied to TUM... Uni Assist would send you a VPD after you have submitted you files both physically and online. You can send a private message for more clarification
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MachineLearning: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Kemi08:
Hello house,

So my questions are

Thank you.

Uniassist must send you vpd to upload on TUM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MachineLearning: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2020
CooKeed:

Your transcript is handwritten? Your school issues handwritten transcript to all students?
Most people will find a handwritten transcript suspicious.

As for grading scale , most people will have that in the department/faculty handbook.

Which village that school de.... Na this kind thing de dbkl Nigeria hand for Europe.. Hand written transcript in 2020...Go to notary na, to make it a bit authentic
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by arch111(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Kemi08:
Hello house,

So my questions are

Thank you.

Uni Assist is supposed to send you the VPD if they are done processing it. For TUM application, they have a document that you can fill and upload to show that you have applied for a VPD. You can get that in their site. Just navigate well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Ormahzee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.