Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1114595 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lexdino: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Melvix007:
Good evening house. Please, is anyone sending documents to FAU this week? Maybe we could work it out together.

Thanks. wink
Which state are you?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Please someone should help with this.
@justwise
There is no advantage of Masters over Bachelor in booking, category B na Category B, the problem u might have is during your interview due to the age stuff plus many many questions, If u get to DE you can switch to masters, don't cancel oooo!

words on the streets are saying we might rebook again, still rumour... but until then please do not cancel, Category B na Category B, just prepare for questions on why u are going for another BSc. good luck
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
clintonsparkz:
There is no advantage of Masters over Bachelor in booking, category B na Category B, the problem u might have is during your interview due to the age stuff plus many many questions, If u get to DE you can switch to masters, don't cancel oooo!

words on the streets are saying we might rebook again, still rumour... but until then please do not cancel, Category B na Category B, just prepare for questions on why u are going for another BSc. good luck
Thank you. Age as in?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lakkyjay(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Richmondoau:
You don't need a letter from the embassy. What you need is your rejection letter.
I don't have a rejection letter, I rescheduled this year. Now I'm tired of waiting since last year
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Melvix007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
lexdino:

Which state are you?
Abuja. You?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
clintonsparkz:

Bro I saw a post on part 7 were the guy said he was sent back from d embassy because he was going for a 2nd Bsc. Please is there anyone here who has gone for interview for a 2nd Bsc? What's the experience like?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lexdino: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Melvix007:

Abuja. You?
Benin city.
Quite a distance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jeanjohnny(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Stiflersammy:

1)If the document you sent are original, you don't need to go the high court for certification. Like me all my document are original and I got a feedback. Most time the university that are free or the school pay uniassist for application fee are always slow. Like Uni Potsdam was a little slow than HHNE, because I pay a fee for HHNE and Uni Potsdam was free, but after few week it was OKAY.

2) Most times those are the document, you can check the school site or talk to the course coordinator. The person will mail you the requirement or refer you to the place on their website.
Oh okay... Thanks for your input Bro. I will see to No. 2
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Richmondoau(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
If you don't have a rejection letter, then there is no way you can get your money back.
Lakkyjay:

I don't have a rejection letter, I rescheduled this year. Now I'm tired of waiting since last year
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pamilerin17: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2020
lexdino:

Be careful with the bolded information man, you don't send original docs to uni-assist
Exactly
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 4:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Bro I saw a post on part 7 were the guy said he was sent back from d embassy because he was going for a 2nd Bsc. Please is there anyone here who has gone for interview for a 2nd Bsc? What's the experience like?
You didn't get the story well. chrisuwao went for a second BSc and he is in DE now. so not true, many has gone for a second BSc and gotten visa.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Afeez234: 5:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning
Try reading through April 17th of this particular Part 8,someone highlighted how he got his money without a rejection letter and a second person also confirmed using the same method along the line.....
Lakkyjay:

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GentleChief: 5:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Stiflersammy:
I hope this school we apply to can be like the schools in UK.
I applied to 2 schools already and have been getting update about UK VISA since the day they gave me conditional admission letter.

Infact the 2 schools still message me today giving me assurance that they will secure the VISA for me that they are working with the VISA body to ensure that international student get VISA.

These sounds scammy and fishy. Can anybody confirm this? Do schools assist students to get visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2020
clintonsparkz:
You didn't get the story well. chrisuwao went for a second BSc and he is in DE now. so not true, many has gone for a second BSc and gotten visa.
Alrigt. Relieved. Thanks so much. God bless.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muideenakera(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2020
HELP HELP

TU Chemnitz just sent me an online test, to be completed and submitted within a week from today

who here has experience or idea of what the test entails.........that can help me in shedding more light pertaining the test

anticipating you all positive response........thanks.

modified: also, which blocked account is the best.......[/quote]
Good morning,

Which course you apply for, i got admitted to the same university without online test.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by casmir303: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Hello. I want to apply to Technische Universitaet Muenchen and I need to get a VPD from uni-assist. I
need to know if TestAs qualifies me for the VPD in the eyes of uni-assist. My highest other qualification is Waec. I have completed one semester of studies at UNN and I'm very sure that I wouldn't have gotten my first and second semester transcripts by the end of the application period, so it seems my only options are Studienkolleg and TestAs.
Do you think or know if Uni-assist will waive the "2 semesters of study at a Nigerian university" requirement if I present a TestAs result?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2020
casmir303:
Hello. I want to apply to Technische Universitaet Muenchen and I need to get a VPD from uni-assist. I
need to know if TestAs qualifies me for the VPD in the eyes of uni-assist. My highest other qualification is Waec. I have completed one semester of studies at UNN and I'm very sure that I wouldn't have gotten my first and second semester transcripts by the end of the application period, so it seems my only options are Studienkolleg and TestAs.
Do you think or know if Uni-assist will waive the "2 semesters of study at a Nigerian university" requirement if I present a TestAs result?

You wey ask the question suppose know say it won’t work........unless you want to dash Uniassist 75 or 30 Euros and still receive rejection......Choose wisely.......get your 1st year Transcript in UNN and apply for BSC or go through StudienKolleg

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2020
Richmondoau:
If you don't have a rejection letter, then there is no way you can get your money back.

This is not true please.......he can get his money back......Please if you’re not sure of something, you can just chill for people that have an idea to make an input......make you no go give person High BP say him no go fit get his Block Account Money back.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2020
GentleChief:

These sounds scammy and fishy. Can anybody confirm this? Do schools assist students to get visa?

Its UK school ooo no Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingnas(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
UbiPetrus:
Global Communication too? Wow! I wish you success.

Hello Sir.. Good day. My name is Hassan. I noticed that you won a German scholarship. I am also applying this year and I will like some mentoring. My whats app number is 0.8.1. 79.46.46. 48.pls message me. God bless you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by casmir303: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kendocity4u:

You wey ask the question suppose know say it won’t work........unless you want to dash Uniassist 75 or 30 Euros and still receive rejection......Choose wisely.......get your 1st year Transcript in UNN and apply for BSC or go through StudienKolleg
That means, my transfer would be in 2021. Wow grin grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GentleChief: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Its UK school ooo no Germany.

I meant if its possible for a UK school to assist with Visa as he said in his comment sad sad

Can a school influence your visa application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good evening all, please who has gotten admission in any of the universities for winter

1) University of Bonn
2) Technical University of Dresden
3) Liebniz University Hannover
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:
Good evening all, please who has gotten admission in any of the universities for winter

1) University of Bonn
2) Technical University of Dresden
3) Liebniz University Hannover

University of Bonn (Agricultural and Food Economics)
Admission letter was received on 5/25/20

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Vlibray post=90743821][/quote]

congrtas..... Pls after application, did you write any test or interview with the school?
did they contact any of your Referee?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
1. I doubt any school will ever give such guarantee. This days to even guarantee admission na war let alone visa.
2. job to decide and issue visa no be school own. From what I know na Embassy/immigrations/migrations departments area be dat -in UK na HOME OFFICE wok be dat

GentleChief:

I meant if its possible for a UK school to assist with Visa as he said in his comment sad sad

Can a school influence your visa application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:

congrtas..... Pls after application, did you write any test or interview with the school?
did they contact any of your Referee?

I didn’t write any test or interview . I also sent a reference letter with my application form and other documents . (so I don’t think they contacted the referee)

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iPOD007(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
floflo12:

please check your email

Done, sorry it was late.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aristotle16: 12:18am On Jun 17, 2020
I wish to get information on how one can get an evidence of health insurance.

Secondly, Will a sponsorship letter from a family friend be accepted ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 3:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Mykelpato:

How did you apply, let me do the same too.

Via uniassist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by segzysexy(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Please, did u already gain admission with the school before getting the scholarship? I heard it is usually for those already enrolled with the school
I applied for the scholarship during the application window and I was nominated by my school. Application for admission comes after scholarship nomination.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by segzysexy(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2020
suleyoung:

congratulations. which course of study bro?
Tropical Hydrogeology and Environmental Engineering. TU Darmstadt

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: kunlelikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.