Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111764 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Access2017: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hello!!!

Pls can one certify documents in German Embassy in Abuja? Its urgent plsss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdiEma(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Access2017:
Hello!!!

Pls can one certify documents in German Embassy in Abuja? Its urgent plsss

Yes Sir... Make sure you have application form for each set
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdiEma(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jiggsbaby:
just last week I applied for AD and yesterday they sent me a mail with AD for 11 March 2020 and it’s CAT A..I applied to that category cos I have a scholarship

The bolded is worrisome... If Cat A that ticked scholarship is getting March, when will Cat B get date and even if they do when will it be.

Seems we Nigerians have finally cast this whole German process.

As at Summer 2019 even people that got admission in February applied for dates February and got interview dates in February... Using the reliable email booking.

For those applying winter, plan for option B. Don't put all your hope on this.

I keep hoping that there is a change and things turn around.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by domfeyer: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hey, I used First bank dom account in 2018 and it took 3 days before it landed in my Fintiba account. It can take longer or shorter, depending on the branch used. Good luck!
Sundaaaaay:
Please house !!!!!!!!!!!!!, Do u know anyone that that recently use first bank to send money to Fintiba ( block account)if yes, please how long did it take to reflect in the block account?
I will really appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Access2017: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
OdiEma:

Yes Sir... Make sure you have application form for each set

Thank you so much.
A friend told me one can only certify documents in Lagos
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KristaPretty(f): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jiggsbaby: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
WARUM:

God knows i cant believe this your lie....shwo proof!!! abi udey advertise bsbi to us ni
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damsel93(f): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hello,
Please is there anyone that applied for interview date of recent? My confirmation mail was sent to me in German and I was wondering if I made a mistake while applying or that's their new way.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdiEma(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Access2017:

Thank you so much.
A friend told me one can only certify documents in Lagos

You have to book for am appointment first
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dazzlingd(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Jiggsbaby post=85901877][/quote]

You posted all your details online to convince someone obviously trolling u
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Richie4richie16(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
thanks boss, but what about document dat needs to be certified or just any documment via mail to uni assist,??

Create account with uni assist if you don't have any. Choose the school from the portal. Pay the fee and uni assist will send you VPD both in mail and hardcopy[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Jiggsbaby post=85901877][/quote]

This is not a scholarship and the school is even private. Please cancel the appointment and book the right one....don’t take the risk of appearing and hope all will workout.

No hope on faith or miracles

Good luck
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
damsel93:
Hello,
Please is there anyone that applied for interview date of recent? My confirmation mail was sent to me in German and I was wondering if I made a mistake while applying or that's their new way.
I GOT MINE TOO IN GERMAN AND I APPLIED DEC 19
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tall2ce(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please who have an idea when winter application portal will open. March 2020?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damsel93(f): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Engrkia:

I GOT MINE TOO IN GERMAN AND I APPLIED DEC 19
Thanks, it must be their new way then.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Jiggsbaby post=85901877][/quote] Delete the attachment, your name and passport number is showing, omo for your sake, u owe the doubting guy no explanation.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KristaPretty(f): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Philzzzy:

Hmmmmm

Please Carry your cough to the next comment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ftomilola(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
I am thinking...

Is this AD thing not worth contacting the Nigerian Ambassador to Germany? He is active on Twitter.

After all, there should be a relationship between these offices.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Gbambor:
Yea I get .. what I was asking is when you're booking for date on the Embassy site and you apply for Cat A do they ask you what qualifies you for the cat A ??like is there a space where you indicate it its TestAs or ist/2nd class before 2017 or Scholarship ....or everyone under category A just apply and when you reach the embassy you now show what qualified you for cat A?
And since when did you apply for cat A and haven't still gotten AD?

No space oo, I applied dec 13
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
KristaPretty:
Good day all.
I am glad I came to the right thread. Please I am appealing for a thorough guidance and process from begining till end for someone who Intends to do Msc in Germany.. We need to be in Germany (I and my sister) by the end of this year latest.

My parents are german citizens and whatever charges the school need will be borne by them over there and I am sure it is a different process from those who are sponsoring themselves. Please help a sister, I have been to various school sites but there is nothing like a one on one hand explanation.

I humbly appreciate. Thank you.

It is hard to help you like this..

What is your course at Bsc level?

What do you want to study at Msc level?

Start with daad.de .....go through "international programs "

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nnamdiosang: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ftomilola:
I am thinking...

Is this AD thing not worth contacting the Nigerian Ambassador to Germany? He is active on Twitter.

After all, there should be a relationship between these offices.

This is a good way to go.

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
tall2ce:
Please who have an idea when winter application portal will open. March 2020?
few schools has opened already, mail the course coordinator and ask questions.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mudianiel939: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hello all. I’m new to this thread and I want to apply for an msc prog for winter in Germany school . Please who has done this before and how can I go about it? I really need assistance

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kamsonemerem(f): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kossy23:
Testimonies of AL, AD, AM, scholarships and Visum shall fill this Part 8. In Jesus name, Amen.
amen. Please am new here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Donppppp: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
I applied yesterday and my was written in english
damsel93:

Thanks, it must be their new way then.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kossy23: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kamsonemerem(f): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
justwise:
Here is the part 8

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 7 https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/
. Thanks. Am new
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by hotboss: 4:03am On Jan 19, 2020
House, since I'm finding it difficult to get schools without uni-assist I decided to go for it.. is it too li ate to start uni-assist race? For September admission?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2020
hotboss:
House, since I'm finding it difficult to get schools without uni-assist I decided to go for it.. is it too li ate to start uni-assist race? For September admission?
It depends on the school school you are considering.
All schools have the time they open portal and deadlines, all you need to do it to check for theses information and apply as soon as the portal open.
My advice is for u to prepare your documents ahead ( even forward the necessary documents to them ahead since u u don’t need to add application form again) so that u will have enough time to apply for AD . That’s just my opinion though. So to answer ur question, it’s not too late for winter, cox summer applications just ended. Wishing u all the best.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2020
OdiEma:

The bolded is worrisome... If Cat A that ticked scholarship is getting March, when will Cat B get date and even if they do when will it be.

Seems we Nigerians have finally cast this whole German process.

As at Summer 2019 even people that got admission in February applied for dates February and got interview dates in February... Using the reliable email booking.

For those applying winter, plan for option B. Don't put all your hope on this.

I keep hoping that there is a change and things turn around.

How did "Nigerians cast the German process"??

Are you the only one who Intend to study in Germany, or was Germany made for a select few to go and study? I still do not understand when I see people post stuffs like this!.

There are countries with far more applicants than Nigeria (I.e India), yet things aren't as bad as it is over there, so why on earth do you feel we spoilt the system, after all there is no limit to who can apply, Its open to all qualified candidate.

So honestly I do not know why you're blaming Nigerians and not the ineffectiveness of the Embassy to do its job

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.