Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111796 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2020
shantelleasante:
Nope..You have to be a citizen or a resident there...you could get their passport
. I remember a scenario that happen to a bros in Dubai, a security recruiting company in Dubai blacklisted Nigerians, they were not recruiting Nigerians only, so that bros went to Ghana and obtain there passport without speaking there language, luckily he obtained a Ghanian passport, then he joined this security company as a Ghanian, after some years his Ghanian passport expired, so instead of going to Ghana to renew he shot himself in the Leg by going to the Ghanaian embassy in Dubai, they speak there language to him he did not understand so that raise a red flag they started asking him questions, where did you get this passport? How did you obtained it? Without speaking Ghanaian language, so they seized that Passport sent him away and confiscate that passport nah so my bros lost his job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 7:07am On Jan 18, 2020
dipotol:

Yes, that's what I used to apply for the admission self.

I believe those conditions for admission are general for everyone that got admission. Besides the admission confirmation was electronically generated.

Documents submitted during application were evaluated to give admission. If any of them is deemed not good enough, you won't get admission. All you have to do is get those documents certified at the embassy and send it together with other things as required.

Login to the portal, scroll down. Under 'Formal Check' section, you will see the assessment result. Everything considered from GPA conversion,english etc.

Note the assessment for English. "Ja".

No worries. You will be fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jiggsbaby: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2020
Why are most pple find it hard to get appointment dates??

I got admission since last year at BSBI with a scholarship of 2500 euros off my total tuition fee which is 12500..I wasn’t really interested to travel last year so I deferred to may this year and just last week I applied for AD and yesterday they sent me a mail with AD for 11 March 2020 and it’s CAT A..I applied to that category cos I have a scholarship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ekoileblog(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Are there business schools in Germany giving degrees and course certificates. I have been doing research online for some. Please if you know any, please contact me.

If you are based in Europe, USA or Asia or any city in diaspora and you need a legitimate job or business opportunity to earn a decent living , contact me via my signature,lets collaborate and share ideas.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damsel93(f): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2020
Jiggsbaby:

I got admission since last year at BSBI with a scholarship of 2500 euros off my total tuition fee which is 12500..I wasn’t really interested to travel last year so I deferred to may this year and just last week I applied for AD and yesterday they sent me a mail with AD for 11 March 2020 and it’s CAT A..I applied to that category cos I have a scholarship
You don't have a scholarship

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jiggsbaby: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2020
twosquare:
While Transferwise is within minutes,and their charges are lower than bank rates. Very low.
bro please how does this transfer wise work in a case of refund if ur visa is denied and u need to get back ur money from Fintiba
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2020
You better cancel that appointment to avoid getting bounced at the German consulate
Someone did same thing but got bounced at the consulate
Jiggsbaby:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Jiggsbaby:
bro please how does this transfer wise work in a case of refund if ur visa is denied and u need to get back ur money from Fintiba

I called them just yesterday. They advised against it because they can only transfer back to transferwise without hassle and they have had problems with such transfers lately. The man said something like getting some legal documents to get the money directly to you. Transferwise on the other hand has conditions for refunds..

However if you are very sure you will be in Germany, transferwise gives best exchange rate. You can save up to 50k if my calculation was correct sha.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Jiggsbaby:

LOL, e go shock you. You better cancel, a certain coldie guy did what u did and was bounced. The scholarship must be from a German organization or the EU, not some private university scholarship.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2020
clintonsparkz:
LOL, e go shock you. You better cancel, a certain coldie guy did what u did and was bounced. The scholarship must be from a German organization or the EU, not some private university scholarship.

LoL.... During my time people were telling me apply faith, I see no reason why he should not apply fate too undecided

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2020
cheesy grin..funny
Coldie:

LoL.... During my time people were telling me apply faith, I see no reason why he should not apply fate too undecided

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2020
How do you know if you've gotten admission? My uni assist overview still reads " in evaluation"
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2020
Jiggsbaby:

What date did you put as your start date while applying?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2020
onecoder:
How do you know if you've gotten admission? My uni assist overview still reads " in evaluation"

Uniassit does not give admission , they only forward your documents to the school... Call them now to forward it, time is already ticking
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2020
ekoileblog:
Are there business schools in Germany giving degrees and course certificates. I have been doing research online for some. Please if you know any, please contact me.

If you are based in Europe, USA or Asia or any city in diaspora and you need a legitimate job or business opportunity to earn a decent living , contact me via my signature,lets collaborate and share ideas.
So does this show that Category A still gets date ?? And the main problem is AD Ffor CAT B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2020
JosephAdeoba:
you don't have to look for Ghana citizenship Ghana is a very small country you can compare the population of Ghana to Lagos, see this foreign embassies will be immigration friendly if we stay out of crime as a nation, terrorism, kidnapping, fraud, (Tribalism) ritual killings then our government is bad they do not care and give a damn about you and me, so foreign government can treat us anyhow. Good morning
Abeg close mouth abeg ...the way most of una dey talk sef .. Nigerians do scam reach Russians or Americans?? Wetin even concern Ritual killing, Terorism and Kidnapping for this discuss?? This your yan na real Okoto Meow tbfh. ..
If our Government was a responsible one many of this countries wouldn't be treating us like trash so spare us this your shallow Reasons

10 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2020
Zluky:

I believe those conditions for admission are general for everyone that got admission. Besides the admission confirmation was electronically generated.

Documents submitted during application were evaluated to give admission. If any of them is deemed not good enough, you won't get admission. All you have to do is get those documents certified at the embassy and send it together with other things as required.

Login to the portal, scroll down. Under 'Formal Check' section, you will see the assessment result. Everything considered from GPA conversion,english etc.

Note the assessment for English. "Ja".

No worries. You will be fine.

Thank you, I will just go certify the same documents I used for the application then.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stevenssen(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2020
Gbambor:
Abeg close mouth abeg ...the way most of una dey talk sef .. Nigerians do scam reach Russians or Americans?? Wetin even concern Ritual killing, Terorism and Kidnapping for this discuss?? This your yan na real Okoto Meow tbfh. ..
If our Government was a responsible one many of this countries wouldn't be treating us like trash so spare us this your shallow Reasons
Yes, Nigerians do scam pass all of them, truth be told. Also citizens of those countries don't go to other countries and become a menace. I bet you that a certain percentage of people applying for visa here do not plan to complete their degree once they get to Germany.
Also all the people booking AD without any admission, or all the canceling and rebooking stuff. Nigerians always look to cut corners and all these are enough reasons. Many African countries gave governments as bad as ours and do not get this treatment. It's not always the government's fault.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Stevenssen:

Yes, Nigerians do scam pass all of them, truth be told. Also citizens of those countries don't go to other countries and become a menace. I bet you that a certain percentage of people applying for visa here do not plan to complete their degree once they get to Germany.
Also all the people booking AD without any admission, or all the canceling and rebooking stuff. Nigerians always look to cut corners and all these are enough reasons. Many African countries gave governments as bad as ours and do not get this treatment. It's not always the government's fault.
I'd have to agree with the issue of cutting corners like you said but when it comes to scam, Read up ....we know even reach half of what Indians, Russians and Americans do...we are just petty Scammers so that's not an excuse....
And I Bet you dont know how irresponsible and non challant our Govt are na why you dey talk like this

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JosephAdeoba(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2020
Gbambor:
. Your reply shows who you are arrogant fellow why are you supporting scam? go and do your research on fraud and drug trafficking very well, you don't know how this affect Nigerians so much so tell me why is it easy for ghanians and other African countries ask me why they give Mauritius and schycelles free visa on arrival to all EU Countries ask yourself, I am not going to call you names because ( your attitude show who you are!!! ) are you telling me the government of Ghana is that great!!! No Low crime rate compare to Nigeria, we have bad names everywhere..mind you I will not respond to your next reply if this hurt you so much..I am just explaining to you base on statistics.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Jiggsbaby:

Just cancel that appointment and rebook, what ur school gave u is not a scholarship, it's a discount from the money u will pay. If u take that to the embassy they will bounce within 1min, but if you want to try luck no problem good luck
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2020
dennison4luv:

Just cancel that appointment and rebook, what ur school gave u is not a scholarship, it's a discount from the money u will pay. If u take that to the embassy they will bounce within 1min, but if you want to try luck no problem good luck

What I dont even understand about the guy is whether he got date that early because of scholarship or because of cat A because Cat a people plenty we no get dates for several weeks now o but I could remember a guy that got date few weeks ago here the following day he booked just because he had a scholarship

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2020
dipotol:

What I dont even understand about the guy is whether he got date that early because of scholarship or because of cat A because Cat a people plenty we no get dates for several weeks now o but I could remember a guy that got date few weeks ago here the following day he booked just because he had a scholarship
but on the application portal do you indicate you have a scholarship? or everyone that qualifies just apply for CAT A??
cos i dnt think there is a space to indicate what qualifies you for CAT A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2020
Coldie:

Was your documents checked by Paulinus or at the visa section.cos i know 2 people who recently went and their documents wasn’t even checked(cat A or B).they went straight into the interview room after arranging their documents.pls can you send me your phone number.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Gbambor:
but on the application portal do you indicate you have a scholarship? or everyone that qualifies just apply for CAT A??
cos i dnt think there is a space to indicate what qualifies you for CAT A

Noo, I do not have a scholarship o but I qualify for cat a based on another requirement
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JosephAdeoba(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2020
Jiggsbaby:

brother before it is too late cancel and Join category B because you don't have a scholarship that's just a tuition fee discount for everybody.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JosephAdeoba(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2020
toulouse:

Was your documents checked by Paulinus or at the visa section.cos i know 2 people who recently went and their documents wasn’t even checked(cat A or B).they went straight into the interview room after arranging their documents.pls can you send me your phone number.
. Paul's job is just arrangement of documents only and he will make sure you have all your documents ready. if you ask him questions regarding category A or B scholarships and so on he will not answer only visa officer will decide on that if they will interview you or not
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Uniassit does not give admission , they only forward your documents to the school... Call them now to forward it, time is already ticking
I already got email that they received my documents. What else do I need to do?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2020
JosephAdeoba:
. Paul's job is just arrangement of documents only and he will make sure you have all your documents ready. if you ask him questions regarding category A or B scholarships and so on he will not answer only visa officer will decide on that if they will interview you or not
Thanks for the info
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Gbambor:
We always blame the government are we better of?! An average Nigerian would want to steal from a poor man, so what do u expect? the government is bad but so as most of the citizens, they criticize but if given little power they would do worse, Scam is bad no matter how u tend to look at it, and in all honesty it's painting Nigeria in a bad light. Very sad cause there are few good people.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Jiggsbaby:

God knows i cant believe this your lie....shwo proof!!! abi udey advertise bsbi to us ni
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
dipotol:

Noo, I do not have a scholarship o but I qualify for cat a based on another requirement
Yea I get .. what I was asking is when you're booking for date on the Embassy site and you apply for Cat A do they ask you what qualifies you for the cat A ??like is there a space where you indicate it its TestAs or ist/2nd class before 2017 or Scholarship ....or everyone under category A just apply and when you reach the embassy you now show what qualified you for cat A?
And since when did you apply for cat A and haven't still gotten AD?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.