Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115190 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please don't let the post be like a command, let's make it look like a pleased to let them understand our plight.

It construct a good and orderly English statement.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
We are the giant of Africa, even countries that are not up to our standard have resume Intl flight, what are we going to look like in the present of international delegate?
We have to resume Intl flight to save our face and to help us prove them wrong.

Something like this is not bad..

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
I am optimistic August will be better.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Guten Tag. So today i drove to Water Carrington Drive.. No one Was there for interview. Indian, Amerika, Deutschland. British. At Deutschland I parked and asked from the Security. Family Réunion, Permenent Residence and Passport issues are being attended to.. No Informationen on when they will resume for Studium. Those with Permenent Residence permit in Deutschland are entering the Consulate. Paulinous Was not on seat but i saw his books on his alter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
On the opening of International Fligth.. NACA and FAAN are both saying different things.. But the Minister for Avaition has the final say. One Organisationen said they will resume in October and the other said they will resume early than October... So they are both confused. Hopefully by August 1st the Whiskey will be clear from their eyes so they will consult Buhari and pick a date..

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ilmagnifico: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:
Thank you Merciful Jesus....
After several rejection letters....
God made a way......

It can only be him.....

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Incognit0: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
authe911:
ERM

same here, whats your next line of action?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chukskala022: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Several French Visa Application Centres Abroad Resume Operations

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/several-french-visa-application-centres-abroad-resume-operations/#

According to the notice by VFS Global, France visa application services have resumed in Abuja and Lagos (Nigeria) for long-stay visas only, for the following visa types:

Student visas
French spouse visa (both short stay & long stay visas)
Return Visas
“The centres will operate on Mondays and Wednesdays only, accepting applications via mandatory prior appointments. Appointments must be requested through the Embassy of France in Abuja by email – visas.abuja-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr, or the Consulate General for France in Lagos – visas.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr, mentioning the visa category concerned and giving full name and mobile number,” the notice reads.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olig(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Yeah!

Obviously international flights will resume very soon. And other embassies will follow suit.

Let see what happens in August.

Chukskala022:
Several French Visa Application Centres Abroad Resume Operations

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/several-french-visa-application-centres-abroad-resume-operations/#

According to the notice by VFS Global, France visa application services have resumed in Abuja and Lagos (Nigeria) for long-stay visas only, for the following visa types:

Student visas
French spouse visa (both short stay & long stay visas)
Return Visas
“The centres will operate on Mondays and Wednesdays only, accepting applications via mandatory prior appointments. Appointments must be requested through the Embassy of France in Abuja by email – visas.abuja-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr, or the Consulate General for France in Lagos – visas.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr, mentioning the visa category concerned and giving full name and mobile number,” the notice reads.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muideenakera(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Leave them. We go dey here together, some even called us names, maka why. We no kill person o
Good day,
I have a sure link about benin republic resident permit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:
International Horticulture, Liebniz university Hannover
Pls who is study in Uni Hannnover, pls can i communicate with you.
International Horticulture, Liebniz university Hannover
Pls who is study in Uni Hannover, pls can i communicate with you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Muideenakera:

Good day,
I have a sure link about benin republic resident permit

Check ur email thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by evergreen9: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Guys make una no fall victim to scammers oh! Certain posts here seem shady! In your desperation to study in Germany make sure you don't take the wrong steps and fall victim to scammers. I don talk my own.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daytona21: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys... If you were given admission to Kiel University.. Let's connect please.. Secondly, what are the ways to get a resident permit in Cotonou to apply for German student visa over there
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nania: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
If France and UK are resuming visa applications then it points to something positive in the horizon. It's expected that other EU nations will follow suit.

[qquote author=olig post=91986669]Yeah!

Obviously international flights will resume very soon. And other embassies will follow suit.

Let see what happens in August.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bizzyman: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Who is in Stuttgart University or going to Stuttgart University? Abeg Message me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kpibeojo: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Daytona21:
Hi guys... If you were given admission to Kiel University.. Let's connect please.. Secondly, what are the ways to get a resident permit in Cotonou to apply for German student visa over there

OK this is my email: smartjmeshach12@gmail.com let's relate more
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fatsonm: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Daytona21:

Check your DM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justwise(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
lexdino:
Nawa oo.

Oga Justwise, please why delete our posts about making the OpenNGIntlAirspace hash tag trend on twitter?

Is that not a violation of our right to freedom of peaceful assembly?

Stop this fruitless campaign to reopen the airport here, for weeks now you people have been on it and insults flying around.

Don't derail this thread with more of this and remember that the airport will only open when its safe to do so.

This is not about Nigerians alone, the whole world is facing the same pandemic and schools are still closed.

Feel free to twit whoever you want but enough of it here.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Indonesia with 80k+ covid-19 cases are giving AD. A friend there applied last week and got AD for 30th of this month. I really don’t know what’s going on here.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
henrycare53:
Indonesia with 80k+ covid-19 cases are giving AD. A friend there applied last week and got AD for 30th of this month. I really don’t know what’s going on here.

Has intl flight resumed over there
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Plumpwincess: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Pls who has heard from Potsdam

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.