Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111054 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AbdulMajeed2(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Martinogie9:
Good morning. One of the requirement for the visa applications says "evidence of work experience". I'm going for MSc. Data Science but have a background from Petroleum Engineering. Though I have worked as a Data Analyst for some years which is the reason for taking MSc. Data Science. Please what document is an acceptable evidence of work experience? Anyone with a prior knowledge that scaled through this successfully in his or her visa application should please give me an honest answer. All contributions are welcome. Danke

Data science at TU Dortmund?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Germany is giving Nigerian students admission when we don't know our faith as regards getting a visa and travelling.
Currently, international flight resumption is on hold and government isn't saying anything yet.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
fancyto:
Germany is giving Nigerian students admission when we don't know our faith as regards getting a visa and travelling.
Currently, international flight resumption is on hold and government isn't saying anything yet.

That's just my fear sincerely speaking the way they are giving out admission anyhow. When we are not even sure of what tommorow holds.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Should I tell you guys one sweet truth.
This pandemic will favour all students given admission for winter semester because there would be no barriers for giving out AD to both catA and B provided you have your extension letter. There is automatic extension of enrolment till march which is enough time to give all students AD. If your school dosent provide this document you can write to them. You all can as well do the logic. I see this as a win win and God go help us all.

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Asolab:

I applied for the same course, we are on same page then check your mail

Okay.. Will do
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kizzygentle:
This pandemic will favour all students given admission for winter semester because there would be no barriers for giving out AD to both catA and B provided you have your extension letter. There is automatic extension of enrolment till march which is enough time to give all students AD. If your school dosent provide this document you can write to them. You all can as well do the logic. I see this as a win win and God go help us all.

You said automatic enrolment till March? Pls, that's not general. You can only speak for your school. My school's enrolment deadline is still October.
Tho, they promised to allow online enrolment and provide online classes (blended learning).. But yet, Doing the test online is still a challenge, so they wish all students get to Deutschland latest December.
They've also provided the presence letter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
fancyto:

German Embassy and German Universities are both independent body they don’t work together.....getting Admission, Block account etc does not mean u re guaranteed interview or visa.

At the moment every universities re offering online studies, some even online exams, how many of u guys who got admission and enrolled attended any of the lectures.

Unah go just dey here dey complain anyhow like say nahh Germans fault. Unah matter tire me

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ifwal:

You said automatic enrolment till March? Pls, that's not general. You can only speak for your school. My school's enrolment deadline is still October.
Tho, they promised to allow online enrolment and provide online classes (blended learning).. But yet, Doing the test online is still a challenge, so they wish all students get to Deutschland latest December.
December is still a win win bro. Bad as e bad December is still OK for all categories to get AD. Embassy wouldn't have a deadline even if it exceeds December. They should give all candidates AD, all we need to do is just to get the letter of presence and extension. Normally if it were on normal basis those in catB would be complaining about getting AD but I guess this would favour all. That's what am actually pointing out.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
clintonsparkz:
Go back to the hole u came out from, u are in DE so u can say whatever you like, I have been noticing your comments it's always negative ( not surprised, you've been like this since last year) and it seems u are liking what is happening, u don't seem to like people to travel to DE, but bro people will still come... God gat everything under control

U feel bad cuz my comment is true, prove u re really a student by attending lecture online as along as u have enrolled, pending while u get the chance of studing in person at least after this crisis.. not just sit at home complaining.

You’ve been complaining since last year, praying but nothing has changed. Try to do things right for once and stop looking for miracles
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Neo0991: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
ridboy94:

Hello bro. Please can I apply for this course using a chemistry education degree. Thanks.
Not to discourage u..but one of d requirements is a bachelor degree in any business course.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ridboy94(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Neo0991:

Not to discourage u..but one of d requirements is a bachelor degree in any business course.
Ok thanks man
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Guys how can u be able to be getting a letter of presence while u haven't gotten an appointment from the embassy, I studied the German universities website and they said, u can only be able to get an extension letter or letter of presence when u have gotten appointment with the embassy in your country.

So am surprised to see some of us here bragging to have gotten an extension letter and letter of presence.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Ifwal:

Mr Ifwal is that really true all students would be needed in Germany latest Dec, I applied for computer science masters at Bergakemie frieberg university and enrollment deadline is 12 oct 2020 for winter. So do u mean there would be an automatic extension because I believe the embassy would start this August, because intl flight has been planned to resume this August.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2020
ghettonews:

Guys how can u be able to be getting a letter of presence while u haven't gotten an appointment from the embassy, I studied the German universities website and they said, u can only be able to get an extension letter or letter of presence when u have gotten appointment with the embassy in your country.

So am surprised to see some of us here bragging to have gotten an extension letter and letter of presence.

Depend on your school and course...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2020
ghettonews:

some university sends it without you asking, like earlier said it depends on your school
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning, a friend of mine in Germany schooling over there told me they send them mail about the whole of winter session been taught online. I guess we will hear from our schools soon.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
ghettonews:

Mr Ifwal is that really true all students would be needed in Germany latest Dec, I applied for computer science masters at Bergakemie frieberg university and enrollment deadline is 12 oct 2020 for winter. So do u mean there would be an automatic extension because I believe the embassy would start this August, because intl flight has been planned to resume this August.

I only spoke for my school. Don't generalise my comment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
Ifwal:

I only spoke for my school. Don't generalise my comment

And I only asked a question sir?

Thanks to your rude reply.

Which sch are u even going to?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2020
ghettonews:

And I only asked a question sir?

Thanks to your rude reply.

Which sch are u even going to?

Did you mean rude?
Maybe you should check your posts again.. And also ask yourself if "bragging" (as said in your comment) isn't rude!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2020
Ifwal:

Did you mean rude?
Maybe you should check your posts again.. And also ask yourself if "bragging" (as said in your comment) isn't rude!

Hahahhahahah Drama Drama everywhere.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2020
I will insist we don't lock our life down waiting for the Student Visa. Let's use this time to achieve some other life goals.
If we are not careful we may end up wasting this year achieving just admission letter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kozirizu: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
I also got admission for Masters at TU Dortmund.

Martinogie9:
Good morning. One of the requirement for the visa applications says "evidence of work experience". I'm going for MSc. Data Science but have a background from Petroleum Engineering. Though I have worked as a Data Analyst for some years which is the reason for taking MSc. Data Science. Please what document is an acceptable evidence of work experience? Anyone with a prior knowledge that scaled through this successfully in his or her visa application should please give me an honest answer. All contributions are welcome. Danke
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ykhgu1:
I will insist we don't lock our life down waiting for the Student Visa. Let's use this time to achieve some other life goals.
If we are not careful we may end up wasting this year achieving just admission letter.

This your comment just got me thinking...

Pls give me some options...

I too believe I just can't wait for year ending all in the name of admission and appointment that might not come!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olaadesie(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good day people, please I need someone to give me the link to the German embassy site where it’s said that they can’t issue study visa now till October. Please it’s urgent so as to get my money back please!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TemmyObiajulum: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's not stated on their website, rather it was in some emails they sent out to people who emailed them for inquirie. Attached is a screenshot of what some people shared.

[quoteauthor=olaadesie post=92094023]Good day
people, please I need someone to give me the link to the German embassy site where it’s said that they can’t issue study visa now till October. Please it’s urgent so as to get my money back please![/quote]

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
GreatMage:

Depend on your school and course...

am a masters computer science student, can o request for that from my sch Bergakemie frieberg university, will they be able to grant me that?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Very Incorrect
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
007inc:

Very Incorrect
Good. Enlighten us. Thanks. We also want to know what's up around the whole situation.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Greetings Fam, Please who is in Hannover or has been admitted into Liebniz University Hannover.

Please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykhel10(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please i'm about to start my process for masters in germany every information i would need would be appreciated
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Harbey92(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.