Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115681 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Plumpwincess:
Pls who has heard from Potsdam

I taya for them o, have not heard from them too.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AbdulMajeed2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here.
I applied to tu dortmund from their online portalfor M.Sc Data Science.

I recieved the letter of admission yesterday and they said I should proceed to enrolment, I am required to send my documents by mail ,but I have only one copies of my original document so I am afraid of sending by mail.
is it possible to for the embassy to grant me visa so I go enroll myself physically? or what exactly am I to do ?

Among the documents requested is the confirmation of german statutory health insurance. how can I get that while I am not in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Neo0991: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hello guys please how strict is jena university with their admission. Its been more than 21 days since i applied and today i was told my application has been handed to the admission committee
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AbdulMajeed2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
4realisreal:

Congrats! I also got admission in that sch/course. Pls let's connect. I've sent u dm

I also got admission guys
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
AbdulMajeed2:

I recieved the letter of admission yesterday and they said I should proceed to enrolment, I am required to send my documents by mail ,but I have only one copies of my original document so I am afraid of sending by mail.
is it possible to for the embassy to grant me visa so I go enroll myself physically? or what exactly am I to do ?
Photocopy the required documents, go to any high court around you and certify them, then send the photocopied document, along with the certification via mail. Visa interviews are not being granted at the moment.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Asolab(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Neo0991:
Hello guys please how strict is jena university with their admission. Its been more than 21 days since i applied and today i was told my application has been handed to the admission committee

Same here Bro!, what course?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Please who eske applied to Uni Bremen??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Plumpwincess:
Pls who has heard from Potsdam
waiting on them too
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AbdulMajeed2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Fatalveli:
Photocopy the required documents, go to any high court around you and certify them, then send the photocopied document, along with the certification via mail. Visa interviews are not being granted at the moment.
okay among the documents is the conformation of german health statutory insurance , how do I get that ? I am not in germany
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
AbdulMajeed2:

okay among the documents is the conformation of german health statutory insurance , how do I get that ? I am not in germany
Go to a private hospital and get that. Should be allowed I guess.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AbdulMajeed2(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Fatalveli:
Go to a private hospital and get that. Should be allowed I guess.
no its health insurance bro not fitness certificate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
AbdulMajeed2:

no its health insurance bro not fitness certificate
Well contact the international advisory via mail and ask.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
AbdulMajeed2:

Among the documents requested is the confirmation of german statutory health insurance. how can I get that while I am not in Germany?

If you read the admission letter very well you will notice they stated that you are not required to be physically present for the enrolment. Also, you are to send certified true copies, not original documents. Was admitted to same programme too
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Stiflersammy:

I taya for them o, have not heard from them too.

According to the info on their website it was stated that they will start sending admission letters 4 to 6 weeks after application deadline. Application closed on 15th July.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Very soon Bro

kingsman4u:
Congrats. I applied for Power engineering. My application is still in progress.. (from what i can see in my portal)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
We wait

Incognit0:

same here, whats your next line of action?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hi Guys,
Got this mail from Brandenburg University Cottbus.

I DO NOT want to generalize but it seems winter semester will mostly be online. I guess that’s why the embassy has not opened yet.

If Brandenburg is giving us the option to defer till 2021 or join the campus learning later next year, how much more other Universities.

I think we all just need to relax.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's all depends on your age.

If you're below 30 , you can get health insurance by opening a block Account with expatrio ( note you don't have to fund yet).

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
AbdulMajeed2:

Don't send original documents o...Notarize the photocopy and send them

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelpato(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Who's gonna take the Deggendorf test?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lexdino: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
justwise:

Stop this fruitless campaign to reopen the airport here, for weeks now you people have been on it and insults flying around.

Don't derail this thread with more of this and remember that the airport will only open when its safe to do so.

This is not about Nigerians alone, the whole world is facing the same pandemic and schools are still closed.

Feel free to twit whoever you want but enough of it here.
Oga, I understand that you are entitled to your opinion but your actions so far (in disorganizing our online campaign that was meant to pressure government into considering reopening Nigeria's international flight by August in accordance with Covid-19 best practices as being implemented by other countries planning to reopen theirs by August) is not a fair action.

The reality of politics is that government exists to serve the interest of the organized few. This thread is titled "General German Student VISA ENQUIRIES". Therefore your opinion that our campaign is 'fruitless' and 'a derailer' is not true because the tenets of OpenNGIntlAirspace hash tag is an interest shared by almost every realistic student that is following this thread and as such, it was necessary for the few realists amongst us to organize ourselves and attempt to draw government's attention to our plight and interests through legitimate channels. The idealists amongst us are those who believe that passivity is a virtue in the current situation and I do not blame them either. But as the moderator (leader) here, you ought to have remained neutral and only intervene when a rule gets broken.

Your opinion that 'the airport will only open when its safe to do so" is a subjective one. My question is: who determines when it is safe?

Take the case of India for example, they are presently among the worst hit countries of Covid-19 but if you follow this link https://www.livemint.com/news/india/india-in-talks-with-france-germany-us-for-resumption-of-international-flights-11594902783966.html you will see how India's government is already in talks with other countries to reach an agreement to enable mutual international flights by August. Such actions by India's government would not have been possible without an organized few who were able to persuade the government of India to serve their interest by reopening India's international flight.

A good leader always keeps an open mind.

16 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Neo0991: 3:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Asolab:

Same here Bro!, what course?
International organisation and risk management.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AbdulMajeed2(m): 4:10am On Jul 24, 2020
starboychan:
It's all depends on your age.

If you're below 30 , you can get health insurance by opening a block Account with expatrio ( note you don't have to fund yet).

thanks you boss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Even the mail said the decision only apply to ERM not entire BTU Cottbus

authe911:
Hi Guys,
Got this mail from Brandenburg University Cottbus.

I DO NOT want to generalize but it seems winter semester will mostly be online. I guess that’s why the embassy has not opened yet.

If Brandenburg is giving us the option to defer till 2021 or join the campus learning later next year, how much more other Universities.

I think we all just need to relax.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2020
You're welcome.

I got mine from them. You can try other block account providers too and you don't have to block yet.

AbdulMajeed2:

thanks you boss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Asolab(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Neo0991:

International organisation and risk management.

Crisis Management or Risk Management?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iretiogo1: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Good morning everyone please I take God abeg na someone should guide me on how to apply bsc program in Germany uni ......help a bro
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justwise(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2020
iretiogo1:
Good morning everyone please I take God abeg na someone should guide me on how to apply bsc program in Germany uni ......help a bro

Read first page of this thread it will give you an idea
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iretiogo1: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2020
justwise:

Read first page of this thread it will give you an idea
thanks you sir God bless
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nania: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2020
Nice one bro... A good leader always keeps an open mind.

lexdino:

Oga, I understand that you are entitled to your opinion but your actions so far (in disorganizing our online campaign that was meant to pressure government into considering reopening Nigeria's international flight by August in accordance with Covid-19 best practices as being implemented by other countries planning to reopen theirs by August) is not a fair action.

The reality of politics is that government exists to serve the interest of the organized few. This thread is titled "General German Student VISA ENQUIRIES". Therefore your opinion that our campaign is 'fruitless' and 'a derailer' is not true because the tenets of OpenNGIntlAirspace hash tag is an interest shared by almost every realistic student that is following this thread and as such, it was necessary for the few realists amongst us to organize ourselves and attempt to draw government's attention to our plight and interests through legitimate channels. The idealists amongst us are those who believe that passivity is a virtue in the current situation and I do not blame them either. But as the moderator (leader) here, you ought to have remained neutral and only intervene when a rule gets broken.

Your opinion that 'the airport will only open when its safe to do so" is a subjective one. My question is: who determines when it is safe?

Take the case of India for example, they are presently among the worst hit countries of Covid-19 but if you follow this link https://www.livemint.com/news/india/india-in-talks-with-france-germany-us-for-resumption-of-international-flights-11594902783966.html you will see how India's government is already in talks with other countries to reach an agreement to enable mutual international flights by August. Such actions by India's government would not have been possible without an organized few who were able to persuade the government of India to serve their interest by reopening India's international flight.

A good leader always keeps an open mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.