Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1120302 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Peejayolapeju15(f): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Deggendorf test.... I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:18am On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=princejck post=85997203]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 12:36am On Jan 22, 2020
clintonsparkz:
with this your negative attitude, good things won't come to u, very annoying human being, it's 2021 for your full life, Devil

Lmao but you know saying this doesn't give you AD either. If his opinion contradicts yours just ignore him, it's an open forum and he's free to express himself.

So focus on positive like minded people like yourself and Move on bro

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 12:56am On Jan 22, 2020
clintonsparkz:
with this your negative attitude, good things won't come to u, very annoying human being, it's 2021 for your full life, Devil

This is an immature way of dealing with issues and its highly uncalled for. He has his fingers in typing the negative comment, there is absolutely no point in reigning curse on him. Please wise up bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GabeLegendary(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2020
jimnozi:
Anybody with TESTaS preparatory materials? Please help
I always need this too. Anyone pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 3:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Somstevee:
Good day all.
Please house is there any one in Anhalt university of applied sciences (Bernburg, Kothen, Dessau)?
I will love the person to help me get an accommodation there.

I have tried applying for one online but is not going through.

Please I urgently need your help.
I am also going there,I booked accommodation in the student hostel.send me a pm.i will send you the link where you can apply as well.have you done your interview?
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2020
Somstevee:
Good day all.
Please house is there any one in Anhalt university of applied sciences (Bernburg, Kothen, Dessau)?
I will love the person to help me get an accommodation there.

I have tried applying for one online but is not going through.

Please I urgently need your help.
Thanks
Have you done your interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Theowlthathoots: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2020
Did you get a date for category B?
faithzy:

November, I just want to confirm if anyone booked in October and used April as start date (category B) and have not gotten a date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2020
Sundaaaaay:

Have you done your interview?
Yes i have and you?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2020
toulouse:

Yes i have and you?
Yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2020
Sundaaaaay:

Yes, but Not in Nigeria
Cool
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by faithzy(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2020
Sundaaaaay:

Yes
Which country
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kolladey(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2020
princejck:

Well dem dey get Audio AD...u dey on a long thing probably till 2021 Summer semester
Bro, it is not audio AD, CAT A people are getting AD.
A friend of mine just finished interview this morning, though he is a DAAD scholar.
I know like 3 also in that CAT A that did interview last week, they are also DAAD scholars.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2020
kolladey:

Bro, it is not audio AD, CAT A are getting AD.
A friend of mine just finished interview this morning, though he is a DAAD scholar.
I know like 3 also in that CAT A that did interview last week, they are also DAAD scholars.
It’s true i saw like 5 students at the embassy cat A.people are still getting dates but i think they do it randomly.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2020
kolladey:

Daad Scholars . Key word!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kolladey(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2020
akinswaggs:

Daad Scholars . Key word!
Yeah. that is the key word.
lol.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2020
kolladey:

When you go to apply for AD in the embassy site they ask you something if you're going to school by any German government sponsored fund and if you tick that I think they'll give you preferential treatment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kolladey(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Gbambor:
When you go to apply for AD in the embassy site they ask you something if you're going to school by any German government sponsored fund and if you tick that I think they'll give you preferential treatment
Bro, that preferential treatment is much. Daad scholars don't pay visa fees, even they just go to the embassy for documentation,not really interview.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ahzmond(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2020
Please o o. Who and Who done interview here. We would like to have a transcript of your interview. I believe that is the culture of this thread. Besides, who knows your experience might help future applicants.

This thread has always benefitted from inputs of previous applicants sharing their experiences. And nothing minding the current AD wahala, we certainly need some positive vibes here.

Congrats in advance on your AM.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Engrkia:

This is an immature way of dealing with issues and its highly uncalled for. He has his fingers in typing the negative comment, there is absolutely no point in reigning curse on him. Please wise up bro.

Yes he was really childish and let his anger get to him. These kind ppl get short fuses. Very villagelike mentality
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dipseet(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Peejayolapeju15:
Please have anyone receive mail from DIT ... deggendorf institute of technology.... I meal AL or rejection

Not yet... Am also expecting...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Zluky:

The thing is also confusing me.

The Admission Confirmation on your portal seems to be the AL. They made me understand that one could proceed for VISA application with that. They also said once they get all the required documents and payment, your semester documents will be sent.

I sent a mail, let's discuss privately
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by valenti12(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone here paid the OTH AMBERG enrollment fee?
If yes, how did you go about it cos they just gave their account details which means is not an online banking process.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Ahzmond:
Please o o. Who and Who done interview here. We would like to have a transcript of your interview. I believe that is the culture of this thread. Besides, who knows your experience might help future applicants.

This thread has always benefitted from inputs of previous applicants sharing their experiences. And nothing minding the current AD wahala, we certainly need some positive vibes here.

Congrats in advance on your AM.
Vo: why do you want to study in germany ?
Vo: why not UK,USA?
Vo:Is your course not offered in Nigeria?
Vo: name of your school and city?what do you know about the city,why the university?
Vo: what do you know about Germany(colour of the flag,number of states,neighbouring countries,name of president,chancellor,former president before the current one,the day west and east Germany came back as one(October 3 1990)
Vo: what do you know about the economy of Germany,what are they known for(automobiles)
Vo: do you have family members,friends in Germany?
Vo: title of your thesis?
Vo: your plan after graduating
That was all...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bbinc: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2020
For those planning on coming to Germany through blocked account this year. Whatever you do, don't attempt to use Coracle.
Well, except you want to be frustrated out of your mind
They are unrivaled, the most unprofessional, nonchalant and most annoying BA provider you can ever attempt
I'm currently regretting the day I decided to use them, a big piece of shit

For what is what, just use any other BA provider, anything aside coracle

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Engrkia:

I feel you should wise up too, if his negativity has no impact on you, it has on some, that guy acts like he derives pleasure with people not getting AD, very wrong.. Always wishing peoples downfall, The curse wasnt needed but he deserved it. Mr wisest man.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2020
toulouse:

Vo: why do you want to study in germany ?
Vo: why not UK,USA?
Vo:Is your course not offered in Nigeria?
Vo: name of your school and city?what do you know about the city,why the university?
Vo: what do you know about Germany(colour of the flag,number of states,neighbouring countries,name of president,chancellor,former president before the current one,the day west and east Germany came back as one(October 3 1990)
Vo: what do you know about the economy of Germany,what are they known for(automobiles)
Vo: do you have family members,friends in Germany?
Vo: title of your thesis?
Vo: your plan after graduating
That was all...
are u on scholarship?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2020
leo2sexy:
are u on scholarship?
No
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2020
toulouse:

No
@ toulouse
Pray God continue to elevates you.
I just like the way you’ve brought back joy to this thread. You always try to answer all questions and keep positivity.(cox b4 u started posting, the thread was becoming dry).

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Are you category A or B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2020
Sundaaaaay:

@ toulouse
Pray God continue to elevates you.
I just like the way you’ve brought back joy to this thread. You always try to answer all questions and keep positivity.(cox b4 u started posting, the thread was becoming dry).
Amen,thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.