Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112315 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CoracleNG: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Yekpa you Dey speak pidgin?

No go sleep ooo, Coracle na multi-lingua!

If na Russian, we dey; Spanish o, we gidigba; French and Korean nko, we dey flow go. wink

If you have any enquiries, you can send an email in any of the languages listed above and we would reply as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CoracleNG: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Bbinc:
For those planning on coming to Germany through blocked account this year. Whatever you do, don't attempt to use Coracle.
Well, except you want to be frustrated out of your mind
They are unrivaled, the most unprofessional, nonchalant and most annoying BA provider you can ever attempt
I'm currently regretting the day I decided to use them, a big piece of shit

For what is what, just use any other BA provider, anything aside coracle

Hi Bbinc,

We apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced. I do not have details of what might have transpired, but I ask that you send an email now with "Nairaland" in the subject and I would personally see to it that it is resolved immediately.

Email received. It would be resolved as soon as possible.

Regards
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ahzmond(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2020
toulouse:

Vo: why do you want to study in germany ?
Vo: why not UK,USA?
Vo:Is your course not offered in Nigeria?
Vo: name of your school and city?what do you know about the city,why the university?
Vo: what do you know about Germany(colour of the flag,number of states,neighbouring countries,name of president,chancellor,former president before the current one,the day west and east Germany came back as one(October 3 1990)
Vo: what do you know about the economy of Germany,what are they known for(automobiles)
Vo: do you have family members,friends in Germany?
Vo: title of your thesis?
Vo: your plan after graduating
That was all...

Good luck bro. AM awaits you.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2020
CoracleNG:

No go sleep ooo, Coracle na multi-lingua!

If na Russian, we dey; Spanish o, we gidigba; French and Korean nko, we dey flow go. wink

If you have any enquiries, you can send an email in any of the languages listed above and we would reply as soon as possible.

Nothing like no go sleep for this side. Our pidgin never thick reach to convert American "don't even trip"

Good job you are doing as your companies nairaland pr.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2020
valenti12:
Hello,

Has anyone here paid the OTH AMBERG enrollment fee?
If yes, how did you go about it cos they just gave their account details which means is not an online banking process.

I have
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Please any information on Testas preparation material and exam dates. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
leo2sexy:
I feel you should wise up too, if his negativity has no impact on you, it has on some, that guy acts like he derives pleasure with people not getting AD, very wrong.. Always wishing peoples downfall, The curse wasnt needed but he deserved it. Mr wisest man.

TOOR,,, i hands up den, but mind u, u gonna take ur own part of the curse in case u dont know. HIS comments haven't gotten to curse level. u can just read and pass, no harm in dat, whc is far better than cursing him. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
clintonsparkz:
Oga Pessimist how far na, u are never positive, even though it looks bleak, but u always add more negativity, well category A are getting dates, so please u can cry now. Hopefully category B gets too.

Which category A? I booked cat A since Dec 12th till now no date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Isoiso: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello guys,

Compliments of the season.

I shared the below testimony in PART 6 on how I persisted with applications and appealed two of my rejection, both of which paved way;
I have got some contacts on how I went about it, and then I feel I could share the appeal content. Plz, be aware that my case may not be your, while the nature of my appeal may not work for yours. But just feel the format and adjust as it fits you. Also be aware that, I never had an extra qualification before I appealed. But in all, IT HAS BEEN GOD.

Let God be praised!

And a BIG THANKS to all Nairalander who have contributed with one question or the other, answered or responded with a meaning. They all had, and is still worth awhile, though, I hardly have time to read thoroughly.

My journey to Deutschland started in August 2015, after my mother's visit and gave me the info. I made some contacts and started applications to Oldenburg for summer 2016 via UniAssist. Got UniAssist confirmation letter, but Oldenburg had shifted my summer application to winter decision with reasons only known to them. Also, I had applied for winter 2016 session in Bremen, with multiple applications when ever possible. But got all rejections for ALL applications in 2016, with the option of appeal for Bremen (even, I didn't use it). Though, I had challenge Oldenburg with series of email, demanding the reason for the late rejection after promising admission in summer for winter. Final response for all emails was a NO.

Warm regards,

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by usmano1: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good day house,

Please How long does it take to get a feedback for a German re-entry Visa?. Does anyone have an idea on the approval process?.

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
dipotol:

I sent a mail, let's discuss privately

Replied
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
toulouse:

Cool
where did u do ur interview Sunday pls tell becos if this AD of a thing continues i wud like to book for an interview in anoda African country, BT us DT possible.how did u go abt urs sunday

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pharrez: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello everyone!...
Please has anyone been offered admission to
MSc in HCI at Siegen. I'm having trouble enrolling
PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blake250:
where did u do ur interview Sunday pls tell becos if this AD of a thing continues i wud like to book for an interview in anoda African country, BT us DT possible.how did u go abt urs sunday
I did my bachelor outside of Africa( china) , so I’m still having residence of the country.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
faithzy:

Which country
China
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Timmyjones009: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
englishgirl55:
have you registered already?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
No
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by valenti12(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
akinswaggs:

I have
@Akinswaggs, how did you go about it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Timmyjones009: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
englishgirl55:
No
try check online
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by valenti12(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
englishgirl55:
The first exam date for this year is on the 3rd of March and the registration deadline has passed. The second one is on the 25th of April, it's registration started on the 21st January but the Goethe institute in Nigeria has refused to open for registrations, that is what the TestAs organisers said. Goethe institutes in Ghana and Egypt and many other countries have opened registration for the April 25th exams but Goethe institute in Nigeria are giving the excuse that the April 25th exam day is on a Saturday and they don't open on Saturdays.
The next exam is in June, I guess, but it only holds in Germany. The one after that hold at the tail end of this year by then visa procedures, which is why most of us here are taking the exams, have elapsed.

Now tell me, don't you love being a Nigerian?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sundaaaaay:

China
k
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello NL,

Please I need your advise and suggestions on the technicalities of the AD.

I've got some AL from some Universities. I used late February as the enrollment deadline of the earliest AL I received in December. I booked for appointment precisely on 10th of December CAT A. Now I have other AL whose enrollment deadlines are further in April.

Now my dilemma is this, February is just around with no sign of AD coming in but I'm hopeful though. Will the embassy or whichever institution responsible for AD understands that enrollment deadlines can be extended or candidates can have multiple AL. Some people suggested that I leave the appointment booking while others were of the opinion that I cancel and rebook since AD, interview, and visa procedures before end of February is almost unrealistic.

Please I really don't know what to do. Your advise and suggestion will go a long way in helping a sister.

Do we have anyone who might have had similar circumstances directly or indirectly ?

Thank you and God bless.
We shall all possess our possessions.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Cancel and rebook
dollypeeee:
Hello NL,

I've got some AL from some Universities. I used late February as the enrollment deadline of the earliest AL I received in December. I booked for appointment precisely on 10th of December CAT A. Now I have other AL whose enrollment deadlines are further in April.

Now my dilemma is this, February is just around with no sign of AD coming in but I'm hopeful though. Will the embassy or whichever institution responsible for AD understands that enrollment deadlines can be extended or candidates can have multiple AL. Some people suggested that I leave the appointment booking while others were of the opinion that I cancel and rebook since AD, interview, and visa procedures before end of February is almost unrealistic.

Please I really don't know what to do. Your advise and suggestion will go a long way in helping a sister.

Do we have anyone who might have had similar circumstances directly or indirectly ?

Thank you and God bless.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Y
dollypeeee:
Hello NL,

Thank you and God bless.

Cancel and book using April as deadline, please when u get your AD let us know.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
dollypeeee:
Hello NL,

Use ending of April or start of May.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by thunderfirebubu: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello NL
I intend applying to TU Munich for sustainable resource management, pls is there anyone here who is a student there or anyone planning to apply there too? Pls quote me so we can relate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philzzzy: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Check pm

Schrodinger1:

Oh...okay, Thanks.
Anyone sending documents from Lagos should kindly PM.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sandchi: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by westbuoy: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Debo54:
Yeah same here , AL supposed to have been sent out since 15th. Still waiting ?

Exactly yes since the 15th and I haven’t heard from them, you have any idea about their acceptance rate and chance of admission ?

I got admission already thou since on the 18th
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdiEma(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
sandchi:
Hello NL
I Just got AL from HTW Dresden. From the letter it's not so clear if it's an online enrollment or I have to be present for enrollment. Pls anyone studying in HTW Dresden or just gained Admission there should please help me understand. Thanks

I also got admission..
PM

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
valenti12:

The first exam date for this year is on the 3rd of March and the registration deadline has passed. The second one is on the 25th of April, it's registration started on the 21st January but the Goethe institute in Nigeria has refused to open for registrations, that is what the TestAs organisers said. Goethe institutes in Ghana and Egypt and many other countries have opened registration for the April 25th exams but Goethe institute in Nigeria are giving the excuse that the April 25th exam day is on a Saturday and they don't open on Saturdays.
The next exam is in June, I guess, but it only holds in Germany. The one after that hold at the tail end of this year by then visa procedures, which is why most of us here are taking the exams, have elapsed.

Now tell me, don't you love being a Nigerian?

grin what kinda sick rhetoric is that lol. These Goethe institute ppl are very stupid oh lol why register to be an exam centre when you won't be available on some exam test days?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Anyone applied to OTH regensburg? Check your portal for admission status.
Also, is there anyone in this school? Or has any information about the school/city?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.