Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112012 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Coldie:

Go to the German embassy site book an interview under category A or any category in u can see with any passport number u can think of with any email u can think of.

In fact spam the embassy site, with as much spam applications as u can. They will be overwhelmed. Then when they start giving out dates to nonexisting people with fake passport numbers and noone shows up. They will have to change the booking system.

I don't think you've ever said dat or if you did i don't think you've put it so brilliantly legible before. Why didntdidnt You say so since sef.

This will no doubt Drag their attention to save their precious scholars by upgrading the site to include prior picture of AL and scholarship before being able to book.

Sense too full your head guy

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nah to go spam diplo with fake scholarship Abuja and lagos cat A bookings sure pass
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IceColdVeins(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bro but na ourselves e go still affect last last...no be them
Coldie:

Go to the German embassy site book an interview under category A or any category in u can see with any passport number u can think of with any email u can think of.

In fact spam the embassy site, with as much spam applications as u can. They will be overwhelmed. Then when they start giving out dates to nonexisting people with fake passport numbers and noone shows up. They will have to change the booking system.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Coldie:

They still won't give you AD. Better to wait and see how everything will turn out.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IceColdVeins(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
I swear this spamming of a thing just dey make me laugh.
By then, their musa go kukuma park commot for gate finally
Thegamingorca:
Nah to go spam diplo with fake cat A bookings sure pass
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
I will have 7new emails by my calculations this night angry
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
IceColdVeins:
I swear this spamming of a thing just dey make me laugh.
By then, their musa go kukuma park commot for gate finally

That's the point! nah make hin commot the gate since last year nah, this is 2020 grin can't you see the bigger picture.

We bringing the red tapes to the German embassy site grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Next will be to carry placards and protest in front of the embassy undecided.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
janettee:
Next will be to carry placards and protest in front on the embassy undecided.

I still dey wait for person wey go suggest that option...anyway sha wish unahh Good luck.

Make I just dey think of plan B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
princejck:

I still dey wait for person wey go suggest that option...anyway sha wish unahh Good luck.

Make I just dey think of plan B

At this point I think it's better to look for plan b. It's obvious the embassy does not care. It doesn't matter if you spam them with emails, they know what they are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thegamingorca:
I will have 7new emails by my calculations this night angry

thought u said it's UK u are applying to, don't use your witch to spoil people life, Oga everywhere u go, u are always interested in weird things.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
janettee:

They still won't give you AD. Better to wait and see how everything will turn out.
The idea is very stupid, the coldie guy is suggesting this cause he does not stand a chance , after we adviced him to cancel and rebook in the right category until he eventually was bounced now he wants to use your mind's, why not wait for Feb 2nd that's when they would implement their new policies.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Abeg are there any plans to implement new policies come Feb 2?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
@Lolade Have you heard from HS Harz. TIM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
The embassy know wetin dem de do! Dead this matter already! Ahh! Na wa for we nigerians oh.

Coldie:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
leo2sexy:
The idea is very stupid, the coldie guy is suggesting this cause he does not stand a chance , after we adviced him to cancel and rebook in the right category until he eventually was bounced now he wants to use your mind's, why not wait for Feb 2nd that's when they would implement their new policies.
As far as my 10,000 Euros is still in German block account and I have not been refunded my fees by my sch. If today I say I want to go to Germany nothing would stop me if I get date. Am just trying to help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kellyi: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
leo2sexy:

Are you sure they would implement new booking policies by Feb 2nd?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please keep the help to yourself
Besides nobody even requested for it
You think doing that nonsense will be a solution.
That will even worsen the whole situation
Coldie:

As far as my 10,000 Euros is still in German block account and I have not been refunded my fees by my sch. If today I say I want to go to Germany nothing would stop me if I get date. Am just trying to help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Coldie:

so u really call that help? U are causing more harm than good.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
kellyi:

Are you sure they would implement new booking policies by Feb 2nd?
not a booking policy, but they are changing lots of things for schengen visa, let's just wait and see
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/new-visa-code-to-be-implemented-as-of-february-fees-increase-to-80/
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lexdino: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please guys, refrain from that spamming suggestion being proposed by that Coldie guy. It is a desperate action borne out of the guy's 'crab mentality' and the best it can achieve us is to further worsen the current bad image of Nigerian visa applicants in the international environment.

Those into IM will remember how Clickbank once blacklisted Nigerians from their platform for an almost similar incident.

Please, let us act like cultured students, and not get Nigeria blacklisted from this German opportunity due to desperation of the few among us.

German visa is a privilege, not a right for us Nigerians.

One love for all hopefuls.

11 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lexdino: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Coldie:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10936873_slap2_gif34327b39ccdaa503714388caad0508ce

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danny97: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
adesunloye11:
Any AL from Potsdam yet please?

Write the department asking for their decision..if not u won't know because they send admission letters to nija....that's how I got mine in 2017 ,I wrote them and immediately the soft copy of my admission letter was sent to me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lolade30: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Not exactly. I called Ms Herfurth when the wait was getting to me
She said to hold on till month end and take care of an appointment with the embassy for early Feb
I wanted to tell her, madam,no dates o. But I respected myself. So lets give them next week.
SOLARPOWER1:
@Lolade Have you heard from HS Harz. TIM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
leo2sexy:

Is there anything we should know about February 2nd ? Please share it with us.

Desperation is beginning to set it in ooo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Freemanlion: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please ooo.... someone should help me with the email address of the German embassy in lagos..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
dollypeeee:
Hello NL,

Please I need your advise and suggestions on the technicalities of the AD.

I've got some AL from some Universities. I used late February as the enrollment deadline of the earliest AL I received in December. I booked for appointment precisely on 10th of December CAT A. Now I have other AL whose enrollment deadlines are further in April.

Now my dilemma is this, February is just around with no sign of AD coming in but I'm hopeful though. Will the embassy or whichever institution responsible for AD understands that enrollment deadlines can be extended or candidates can have multiple AL. Some people suggested that I leave the appointment booking while others were of the opinion that I cancel and rebook since AD, interview, and visa procedures before end of February is almost unrealistic.

Please I really don't know what to do. Your advise and suggestion will go a long way in helping a sister.

Do we have anyone who might have had similar circumstances directly or indirectly ?

Thank you and God bless.
We shall all possess our possessions.

Thank you all for your advise and suggestions concerning this post.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Freemanlion:
Please ooo.... someone should help me with the email address of the German embassy in lagos..

info@lago.diplo.de

Let us know when they reply, I sent them email on Wednesday, yet to get a reply as well.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lolade30:
Not exactly. I called Ms Herfurth when the wait was getting to me
She said to hold on till month end and take care of an appointment with the embassy for early Feb
I wanted to tell her, madam,no dates o. But I respected myself. So lets give them next week.

Lol they don't understand... Jets wait till then.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Oga Coldie abeg dead that Spamming narative abeg e no follow.... Make dem no even kuku blacklist us .
going to their country isnt our Right uno

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
janettee:

At this point I think it's better to look for plan b. It's obvious the embassy does not care. It doesn't matter if you spam them with emails, they know what they are doing.

Yeah of course dey know what they are doing cheesy but atleast on our parts it won't look like we were helpless.

Since dey truly only want scholars now...denying them some due to the painful waiting times will seem a win for Nigerians

We desperately need a win

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.