Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113337 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cande75: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mantoso:
Two more AL dropped this morning.

MSc Energy Science

MSc Physics

From which school(s)?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cande75:

From which school(s)?
Both from University of Duisburg-essen.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pls has anyone gotten any info regarding the opening of the embassy, I just wanna know the current point, situation now....ie what we all are looking forward and towards to now?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kekeiyke(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ayobami2001:
I have replied your email

Please I want to contact you privately too for the same insurance issue. Many thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ShallyAnyadike: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
ghettonews:
Pls has anyone gotten any info regarding the opening of the embassy, I just wanna know the current point, situation now....ie what we all are looking forward and towards to now?

I called the embassy this morning, the woman who picked the phone said they hadn’t started giving out dates to students yet. So I guess we have to wait a little longer.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rumplestilzchen: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mantoso:

How did you get the Letter of Presence?
@authe911

I attached mine and sent a scathing mail to the consulate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
I am still not clear with VISA application guys. And I know you all care.
As in, who can help with the step by step approach to obtain VISA?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:

I called the embassy this morning, the woman who picked the phone said they hadn’t started giving out dates to students yet. So I guess we have to wait a little longer.

I think is maybe by 29th Aug onwards when the intl flight must have begin, then we know what they have to say. But did they mention about anything intl flight to u
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good Evening guys, please,can anyone help with the german consulate in Nigeria Email address? I have gotten AL and letter of presence to send to them but I can't find a reply- able mail on their website . Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rumplestilzchen:
@authe911

I attached mine and sent a scathing mail to the consulate

@Rumplestilzchen What mail?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tundelex: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hello my Naira land people, please must someone be residing at Abuja before they can book for an appointment date instead of applying to Lagos? ........ . Can't someone input a friend's residence address, on the Visa application form, then back it up with Letter of presence required by Embassy/ Consulate ?

Is there anyone that has experienced or followed through this process??.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
May God help us all...

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelpato(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mantoso:

Both from University of Duisburg-essen.

Any BSc English taught social science course still available at Duisburg?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by isangjohnson: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
PLEASE HELP!!!
Cookeed and Co, I'm still expecting the IELTS Study Materials.... I think Cambridge 1 to 14 may go along way!

johnsbright92@gmail.com

THANKS
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mykelpato:

Any BSc English taught social science course still available at Duisburg?

For BSc courses, you'll need to apply through Uni-assist.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Does anyone know a German Language school that he/she can link me up with?
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
isangjohnson:
PLEASE HELP!!!
Cookeed and Co, I'm still expecting the IELTS Study Materials.... I think Cambridge 1 to 14 may go along way!

johnsbright92@gmail.com

THANKS

Check your yahoo mail. That is what you used to reguster on nairaland. I responded since yesterday.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pinkwizard: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mantoso:

AM means Approval Mail.

Thank you .Mantoso
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kellyi: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Mantoso:
Does anyone know a German Language school that he/she can link me up with?

Thanks.

if u r in Lagos and around Ikeja try Sheban Sprachschule, just inside computer village. a very good place to learn and score well in the Goethe test.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2020
kellyi:

if u r in Lagos and around Ikeja try Sheban Sprachschule, just inside computer village. a very good place to learn and score well in the Goethe test.

Oh, thanks.

I actually meant a German language school in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Very expensive oooo

Check if your school has a language school

Mantoso:

Oh, thanks.

I actually meant a German language school in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Checked, my school doesn't have.

Actually my admission was for MSc but I have to go through the language school to B2 level. May I enroll in Nigeria, obtain the result and then travel?

And if I do, how then may I obtain my Letter of Presence, as it's now a requirement to be offered VISA?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by voicephone: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2020
When is the German embassy in nigeria going to be opened o?
I don tire sef
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2020
Why not look for English course?

Mantoso:
Checked, my school doesn't have.

Actually my admission was for MSc but I have to go through the language school to B2 level. May I enroll in Nigeria, obtain the result and then travel?

And if I do, how then may I obtain my Letter of Presence, as it's now a requirement to be offered VISA?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2020
If u wanna fund ur block account, I have 1000€ @ 505.
pm ASAP !
Dankeschön!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:

Continue um waste your airtime, calling that woman

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Continue um waste your airtime, calling that woman

She's a clueless fellow

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
By this time last year .... this group was full of interesting interview questions and Visa Testimonies.... Covid19 comet the J inside Jesus for us did year
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bitcoinomy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
007inc:
If u wanna fund ur block account, I have 1000€ @ 505.
pm ASAP !
Dankeschön!
I like to buy.. if still available, pls send me a message.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dremog: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pls who knows if Free University Berlin is going to do online winter semester?

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.