Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1117025 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxx4: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
What if you introduce a new person to your business partner and you all agree that you get a certain percentage of profit accrued to your newly introduced partner. You win both ways
Topsonluv:

The business can not be handed to someone else, I don't have total control of it. That 's were the problems lies....I will just have to withdraw my profit and use it to run my masters
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
How true is this?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Albertone(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Olaidecool:

Yes, its possible if you have a VERY I repeat VERY strong and Powerful motivation letter and related work experience
Okay noted!

Thank you very much.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nania:
They are selectively picking out the scholarship guys and prioritizing their visa application.

If you are a new applicant for the future " abeg " try to get scholarship if you want to fall in the super category A. Easy access, no stress.

And when we asked they said they have not started giving appointment so who are they students being attended to " Scholarship" guys.

If y'all couldn't read the writings on the wall all these while, here you have it. Europe only wants your best brains and if you know how politics works, they'll never come out to say "We are denying VISA". Y'all think is to go and protest at their embassy? They know what they're doing, The Truth is bitter. If you want Germany ASAP, get a scholarship or just be patient.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by voicephone: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
And how do one know he is got a scholarship bacause I applied through a university that a member of daad..am I too on a scholarship.??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by voicephone: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wow,good news.. How did u make your application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cmark11: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Please I need assistance with this section of the form. What am I to fill?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Silva19(f): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:
How true is this?
Good News!!!
Please when did you book? And what enrollment deadline did you book with?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwadiohamma: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2020
amikable97:

They waive but only for those going for Agricultural Economics I have initially made a post regarding it. See post here
https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/461#79438250

Okay
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:
How true is this?
When did he book o..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by M7germany: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Category B is not scholarship oo... He got a Date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Some people will drop something and they will just ghost.
When you drop a update be available to give reply to what people ask.

Before dropping anything picture the kinda question people will ask and be ready to answer. That's why we are all here to help eachother.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2020
8:30pm.

Is that not outside work hours?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Afeez234: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Good morning all.
The person booked in April with a November start date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Topsonluv(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello house, Is it possible to open block account without funding it. If yes, Please how can I go about it Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Before dropping anything picture the kinda question people will ask and be ready to answer. That's why we are all here to help eachother.

To answer your question, you should have seen that am surprised too and that was y i asked how true this information is?

Learn to read properly before you jump into conclusion, the post i made never showed that am the person, rather surprise with the information

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Stiflersammy:
8:30pm.

Is that not outside work hours?

I have seen one that got AM even on Sunday? And even admissions letter by 1.30am

The person's enrollment deadline is 30the sept, but the person is yet to tell me when he booked appointment n if he has an extension letter

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:

To answer your question, you should have seen that am surprised too and that was y i asked how true this information is?

Learn to read properly before you jump into conclusion, the post i made never showed that am the person, rather surprise with the information

I was generalising it not to you specifically since that's what most people do here. Sorry if what I said piss you off.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
Stiflersammy:

I was generalising it not to you specifically since that's what most people do here. Sorry if what I said piss you off.

No problem fam

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2020
Topsonluv:
Hello house,
Is it possible to open block account without funding it.
If yes, Please how can I go about it
Thank you

Yes!!! Just download the Fintiba app and follow the instructions. It's a straight forward process
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by donjm: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2020
Please i need prompt advice on this. I booked for interview appointment since August and till now I have been called upon. More importantly, my school enrollment starts October 1st 2020. I don't know what to do as the school is about to cancel my accommodation offer. Also,Please is German Embassy entertaining interview presently. If yes, what can I do to meet the deadline?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2020
donjm:
Please i need prompt advice on this. I booked for interview appointment since August and till now I have been called upon. More importantly, my school enrollment starts October 1st 2020. I don't know what to do as the school is about to cancel my accommodation offer. Also,Please is German Embassy entertaining interview presently. If yes, what can I do to meet the deadline?

Which school
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2020
M7germany:
Category B is not scholarship oo... He got a Date

The tweets is working.
People are getting dates.
Atleast people on my whatsapp group.

You guys need to tweet.

Tweet and retweet until something happen

Its #EducationIsnotTourism

Dont just tweet tag also

@EuinNigeria
@GERinNigeria
@GeofferyOnyeama
Tag news outlets too

And also check you mail.
Ad for category B is dropping oooh

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2020
Stiflersammy:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Nazylion:

The tweets is working.
People are getting dates.
Atleast people on my whatsapp group.

You guys need to tweet.

Tweet and retweet until something happen

Its #EducationIsnotTourism

Dont just tweet tag also

@EuinNigeria
@GERinNigeria
@GeofferyOnyeama
Tag news outlets too

And also check you mail.
Ad for category B is dropping oooh
Check your pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.