Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112131 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Uni assist evaluates my documents and said it's okay and would be forwarded to the university.
It also states that I can use the evaluation report to apply for visa. Should I wait for the university or go ahead?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
And we get ambassador to Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
onecoder:
Uni assist evaluates my documents and said it's okay and would be forwarded to the university.
It also states that I can use the evaluation report to apply for visa. Should I wait for the university or go ahead?

If you qualify under cat A is better you wait.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
leo2sexy:
not a booking policy, but they are changing lots of things for schengen visa, let's just wait and see
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/new-visa-code-to-be-implemented-as-of-february-fees-increase-to-80/

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thegamingorca:

If you qualify under cat A is better you wait.
I dont think so bro the waiting period sef for cat A don LONG now so i think one should start to apply as early as possible... If you apply for CAT A now maybe around April you go don get AD
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Gbambor:

I dont think so bro the waiting period sef for cat A don LONG now so i think one should start to apply as early as possible... If you apply for CAT A now maybe around April you go don get AD

He should try it in case he gets a fàr date sha. But knowing the embassy started alotting Feb only 2days ago, its quite clear for him to park at owners risk
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thegamingorca:

He should try it in case he gets a fàr date sha. But knowing the embassy started alotting Feb only 2days ago, its quite clear for him to park at owners risk
I dont get what you meant by started allotting February
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Gbambor:
I dont get what you meant by started allotting February

https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8/18#85976264

That's what I mean

He even booked this summer.

On the otherhand
What do you think the embassy will think of the applicant, seeing an application for AD winter when summer applicants for that school haven't been screened?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by STENON(f): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Following...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Yeah of course dey know what they are doing cheesy but atleast on our parts it won't look like we were helpless.

Since dey truly only want scholars now...denying them some due to the painful waiting times will seem a win for Nigerians

We desperately need a win

This is a wicked statement to make because you will also deny the scholars the opportunity too

For someone like you who claims to be so 'wise' on every thread you jump on , following what coldie advised is a very very insane and daft step to take cus it will only make things even worse. Will you get the date at the end of the day? No so please have a rethink of your decision.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GabeLegendary(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
dollypeeee:

info@lago.diplo.de

Let us know when they reply, I sent them email on Wednesday, yet to get a reply as well.
I sent them an email over a month ago.. No reply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Energygod:

This is a wicked statement to make because you will also deny the scholars the opportunity too

For someone like you who claims to be so 'wise' on every thread you jump on , following what coldie advised is a very very insane and daft step to take cus it will only make things even worse. Will you get the date at the end of the day? No so please have a rethink of your decision.

No ill rather do something in hopes the jam affects those dey really want so that the entire system will be revamped and even category b will have to show proof of AL before booking cheesy

There is always an end goal

By the time the Nigerian ambassador in germany is called to explain what is happening, the system would have been too chaotic to continue with it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
As korg from ragnarok movie once said when handed a space weapon.

"The revolution has begun!"
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thegamingorca:

THATS WHY NIGERIA WILL NEVA PROGRESS,,, U WANNA START REVOLUTION 2 FORCE URSEF ENTRANCE INTO ANOTHER MAN'S LAND.

DESPIRACY IS AN UGLY perfume bro... ur lyf doesnt depend on this journey,,, and always remember dat,,, for one door to open, one may need to be shut...

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Engrkia:

THATS WHY NIGERIA WILL NEVA PROGRESS,,, U WANNA START REVOLUTION 2 FORCE URSEF ENTRANCE INTO ANOTHER MAN'S LAND.

DESPIRACY IS AN UGLY perfume bro... ur lyf doesnt depend on this journey,,, and always remember dat,,, for one door to open, one may need to be shut...
This is a very ignorant disposition
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Engrkia:

This country will never progress that's why we are all here trying to flee. Hasn't that fact been already established? Why are you coming back to it and writing it in caps in hopes that you may appeal to some preordained conscience or 2% of our hearts that you think may be patriotic to hold on to that non-existent Ray of hope?
As far as this country is concerned it should regress!!!

Sometimes you just gotta do what you do to get results grin

I find it equivocal for you to claim patriotic in the first paragraph and say something offputting, submissive, docile, and completely in reverse in the next grin Your second statement makes you seem you want Nigeria as a whole to lie down stark-naked, begging to be whipped furiously until cracked bones follow fast with bleeding torn flesh by the German embassy for doing nothing. In the first paragraph you are saying patriotic things then the entire second one you have abandoned your Nigerian identity and pride at the door and are now lying on the floor sweating profusely and quivering, wearing nothing but loincloth and being used as an ashtray by the embassy just to enter Germany.

I did not beg the German embassy to come to my fatherland and beg to have an outpost for my nation's citizens to be carted away grin but since my nation was accorded such right...it's only wise to ask questions or ponder to ask why certain things seem amiss especially when our own ambassador for all we know may have his head wrapped inbtw two Bavarian broads and a pint too strong for him to the point he does not know when to solicit diplomatic decisions that affect student visas and family reunions. Dont you feel I have a right to demand transparency? grin

A.D. or not...is not the aim...the point is to stop this menace from spreading to 2021 summer grin

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nnamdiosang: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lordwelsh123:

How far!!
I got admission at potsdam.. Expecting embassy date.

Potsdam students gather here....lets create a group on whatsapp
Send me a DM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Coldie:

This is a very ignorant disposition
u are in poseess of ur mouth,,, free to run it anyhow... go to their embassey on monday with ur placads. its a free world, anyway.@coldie and thegamingaco.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Lol
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Coward, politicians have been flexing your money and resources for decades in Nigeria you have not declared revolution but you want to revolt against German embassy for giving you an opportunity of cheap access to international education

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Access2017: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
janettee:
Next will be to carry placards and protest in front of the embassy undecided.

This might really help, or it might make them come out to give an explanation to why the delay in AD...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2020
onecoder:
booking now or not is like same thing, by March 31st there will be a purge on the system, where all applications will be reseted, whatever u choose is your choice
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Access2017:

This might really help, or it might make them come out to give an explanation to why the delay in AD...

It won't.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 2:24am On Jan 25, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Coward, politicians have been flexing your money and resources for decades in Nigeria you have not declared revolution but you want to revolt against German embassy for giving you an opportunity of cheap access to international education
Fact (100%)

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chuukwudi(m): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Richie4richie16:
Pls who is sending document to uni assist from ph let reason together to save cost mbok

I am. This coming week.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:04am On Jan 25, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

. You get time sha!!! Every body sabi this dude , the guy just dey flex for Nairaland.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Debo54: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2020
Hey guys! Anyone else here got admitted to the masters program in international security management at berlin school of economics and law?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fifiash1: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Good morning everyone
The school i applied to will start giving out admission letters in Feb, but the resumption date is 1st of March.. Do you think i can still make it if i get the AL? Should i book a visa appointment now? How fast is the block account opening and payment? Did anyone apply to TH Wildau?

I know the questions are quite much, but please i would appreciate if at least one is answered. Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.