Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112246 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdiEma(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Iyamuhenry:
Please i will like to know for medical professionals whose results are not classified as first or second class which category will them book, catA or B

In case no one has answered.

You are category A.

Book under A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Guys this is very important, mind what you tweet especially on twitter a female doctor just lost the scholarship she won as a result of a thread she made about three years ago on twitter concerning the dangers of homosexuality. The Nigeria LGBTQ community tagged the Australian high commissioner to Nigeria and the embassy handle to the tweet, boom they bounce her (denied her visa) that she is not welcome in their country, and as it is now other embassies are taking note of what we tweet or discuss. Once again mind what you tweet or discuss online it might hurt you tomorrow.

The waiting game continues.

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Brainiac8(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
[ quote author=Ekykool post=97723036]Just to encourage everyone waiting on the issuance of appointment date.

Many here are due for renewal of residence permit and have sent in applications through post and/or email. But the delay this time is scary. The pandemic affected the process here too. I had to settle for Fiktionsbescheinigung for now. We are hearing that the lockdown could be extended until Jan 31st. This also translates to further silence from the consulate in Lagos. Note that they work hand in hand with the foreign offices here.

Irrespective of this delay, remain optimistic for this new year. [/quote]

smiley
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Brainiac8(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Guys ,please I have questions ... I was once an avid follower of this thread in 2018 when I just gained admission but I wanted to leave nigeria ,I was advised to forget my dreams..now this is 2021 , I am really tired of this country ....I'm looking forward to moving to Germany ,please my questions are :
1)how much is the block account fee now ?
2) I'm 19 now ,is it too late to go for bsc ?
3)is schooling still free in Germany ?
4)how much do I need on a grand level ?
Thank you as you answer my questions

I also have the same plans how can we communicate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olaadesie(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
I have paid over 2k euro as part payment for tuition with a private school and yet to get a date because of the category b issue. Please help a brother .

Larryhillz28:
Yesterday as I went to submit my documents as requested in AM I saw people that came for interview... so yes schorlaships and first class students get dates...

If you applied to a private school where school fees applies please let me know...

Note: only those with admission in school fee applicable schools only please...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iyamuhenry: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=OdiEma post=98287161]

Thanks boss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
olaadesie:
I have paid over 2k euro as part payment for tuition with a private school and yet to get a date because of the category b issue. Please help a brother .

Where una de get all this money from?. Epp me bros!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chukskala022: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
AM came in on Tuesday.. Interview was on 20 Nov..

Don't give up guys

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chukskala022:

Don't give up guys
Cat A or B?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
Please my friends, how long does a Sponsorship letter take to expire? Like I got mine since Sept, and y'all know of course, German waka this year dey somehow, so I enrolled digitally and I'm hopeful that I would get a date. So, I need to start asking about the SL; to not get my self all worked up when I get a date by the grace of God.

Please I'm not feeling fine, nobody should abuse me. Kindly pass, if, your matter dey different!
I sent you a pm bro.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chukskala022: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
B
Acuna91:

Cat A or B?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chukskala022:
B
Nice one!
So you definitely sent them a presence letter given to you by your school.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Light2020: 12:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Chukskala022:

Don't give up guys

You had your interview on a Friday?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mosunmadez(f): 5:28am On Jan 22, 2021
Who else got admission at TU Dortmund?

Payment for semester fees closes next month February,

Am I supposed to pay the semester fees even though enrollment won't start till March and I don't even have an appointment date for visa yet.

If I have a 2.1 and I get a scholarship do I qualify for cat A?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chukskala022: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Of course. Why not?
Light2020:

You had your interview on a Friday?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chukskala022: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2021
Yes
Acuna91:

Nice one!
So you definitely sent them a presence letter given to you by your school.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2021
so most cat B that are getting AD, is because they show certificate of presence required ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olaadesie(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Please can you provide me the mail address you sent the letter of presence to the embassy with.

Chukskala022:

Don't give up guys
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chukskala022: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2021
info@lago.diplo.de
olaadesie:
Please can you provide me the mail address you sent the letter of presence to the embassy with.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Acuna91:

I sent you a pm bro.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HSpecial: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chukskala022:
Yes
Please what do you mean by presence letter?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olaadesie(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Thanks

Chukskala022:
info@lago.diplo.de
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good day all. This is my very first post on this thread. Right now, I'm clueless about how to succeed in my quest, but I'll never know if I don't try. Who knows, this might be my gateway to leave this country.

Can someone help me explain even if it's briefly, what AL, AD, AM, and Visum means. I'm sorry if I'm taking anyone back but I'm trying to catch up as fast as I can. I'm already on page 5 but I still don't know what those abbreviations and word connote.

I hope I am welcomed and God picks my call through this thread.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sykodo:
Good day all. This is my very first post on this thread. Right now, I'm clueless about how to succeed in my quest, but I'll never know if I don't try. Who knows, this might be my gateway to leave this country.

Can someone help me explain even if it's briefly, what AL, AD, AM, and Visum means. I'm sorry if I'm taking anyone back but I'm trying to catch up as fast as I can. I'm already on page 5 but I still don't know what those abbreviations and word connote.

I hope I am welcomed and God picks my call through this thread.

AL- Admission Letter
AD- Appointment Date
AM- Approval Mail
Visum- ur visa

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
TonyyS:

AL- Admission Letter
AD- Appointment Date
AM- Approval Mail
Visum- ur visa

Thanks for the explanation. I guess BA means blocked account, right?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sykodo:

Thanks for the explanation. I guess BA means blocked account, right?
100%
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
TonyyS:

100%

Thanks. Still have a lot of questions to ask but let me continue reading through thread so as to assimilate as much as I can.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo21Bami: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
I have admission to a private school where school fees applies

Larryhillz28:
Yesterday as I went to submit my documents as requested in AM I saw people that came for interview... so yes schorlaships and first class students get dates...

If you applied to a private school where school fees applies please let me know...

Note: only those with admission in school fee applicable schools only please...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo21Bami: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hi, Please how does the presence letter thing work?
Do you send it before getting an Appoinment date or please enlighten us?

Chukskala022:

Don't give up guys
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damilola14: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Thank you

Elninoarmando:
Yes,you can still book for an appointment,despite the embassy being closed.It's done electronically.
Without scholarship,you fall under category B.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sykodo: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please, I want to know if it's wise and possible to apply for English proficiency stuff now and keep it till whenever one wants to start applying or must one procure one just before he starts applying to the schools?

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Hatarah(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.