Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108050 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Smartdude1234: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Guys wake up don't go by what's written on their website

I won't say more than this

All my advice is only for smart people

My 1cent advice
Elninoarmando:

First class certificate issued after 1st January 2018.It's on their site.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HSpecial: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Okay, please what is there any penalty for applying to CAT A instead of CAT B? If Yes, what is it please ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
HSpecial:
Okay, please what is there any penalty for applying to CAT A instead of CAT B? If Yes, what is it please ?
you will be flag
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Smartdude1234: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nhkgtf:
you will be flag

Why do u like misleading people like this.... Stop all these ur bad character

Have u ever seen anybody been flagged b4

Just be throwing mouth and dey do follow follow.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Smartdude1234: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
HSpecial:

No penalty... Just play u get AD.. That's all
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Daniek10:
Please I got admission already and I'm trying to pay acceptance fee , please anyone with help? I went to union Bank and they asked me to open dorm account . Is there other way around it again ? Urgent please

Still enquire from Gtbank
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daramolatoye(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Godtemi: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Elninoarmando:
Your question isn't clear.
But,VPD doesn't expire,if at all that's the answer to your question.

So someone can use VPD of 2019 to apply to the same university in 2021?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Smartdude1234:

Why do u like misleading people like this.... Stop all these ur bad character

Have u ever seen anybody been flagged b4

Just be throwing mouth and dey do follow follow.
Do you even know who you are talking to. Have I ever insulted u before I don't understand where's this insult coming from. What's happening here. This one off me o how can someone just come and the first thing is to insult someone u have never met before. Don't you know how to reply without adding insult to it? Nawao for some people self

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jbad: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2021
Smartdude1234:
It's high time you people stop all these "I heard/someone told me". Who told u they are trying to implement vaccine and who told u Germany embassy is on lock down.

1. No vaccine introduction
2. German embassy is not on lockdown

Na so some dude will just be giving info they don't even know about after them eat finish

no i didnt say german embassy is on lock down i said germany the country is on lock down so is that affecting us in nigeria to get an appointment or visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2021
Godtemi:

So someone can use VPD of 2019 to apply to the same university in 2021?

Yes.
But,it might depend on the institution.
Still enquire from the school.
Admission mode could change at anytime.
TUM's VPD doesn't expire because i've used it to apply severally.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by madueke007: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2021
Pls am new here how do I apply for a master program in germany I study pure and industrial chemistry in my Bsc pls someone should help me out
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Smartdude1234: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Had my interview today 10/2/2021 at 9.00am. i applied jan 9 2021 and got AD for feb 10, 2021
I woke up 4.30am, dress up and left home around 5.15am. I got to embassy at 7.20am

Fast forward to main deal
Firstly, Mr.Paulinus is a nice man if you follow steps and procedures. So just make sure you follow your checklist and arrange all documents according to how it was written on the checklist. Make a colored photocopy of your passport data page so you dontgo and pay #6,000 for wicked people making photocopy at the embassy.

After checking all documents with Oga Paulinus and proper arrangement then you will be directed to the visa section where the main koko start.

Visa section
vo: Good morning
me: good morning ma

vo: what are you here for:
me: i want to apply for student visa

vo: let me have your invitation letter and passport
me: i gave them to her. (Note: kindly print your invitation mail along so you dont go and spend urgent #2,000 to print one copy at those commercial printer people in embassy)

vo: let me have your documents
me: handed over everything to her

vo: she printed a form out and asked me to sign, and also another form that contains my data. she asked me to verify my data and sign.
vo: she checked all the documents and confirm blocking amount. (Note: kindly make sure you fund the account without a kobo left..my 1cent advice

vo: she asked me to take biometric and asked for visa fee 75euro (#35,000 as at the day i paid mine...this can be subjected to change in exchange rate)
vo: she quickly printed receipt for me
vo: lets start the main interview started

Interview questions
You are going for masters in Bremen
What are the other city-state in Germany
Why are you going for the course
Why not Nigeria
Tell me what you know about German politics
What is the name of chancellor of Germany
What is Bundesrat and Bundestag
What date is Germany reunification
What brought about the reunification
Tell me what you know about Germany economy
Frank Walter S. is Dr. in which field
who was the previous president of Germany before Frank Walter
why Germany
what are your plans after study
do you have any family or relatives in Germany
what are you doing currently

The vo was nice though and what you say atimes lead to another question

i spent roughly 45mins and that was all.

i wish you all quick AD

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Debonair0206: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Smartdude1234:
Had my interview today 10/2/2021 at 9.00am. i applied jan 9 2021 and got AD for feb 10, 2021
I woke up 4.30am, dress up and left home around 5.15am. I got to embassy at 7.20am

Fast forward to main deal
Firstly, Mr.Paulinus is a nice man if you follow steps and procedures. So just make sure you follow your checklist and arrange all documents according to how it was written on the checklist. Make a colored photocopy of your passport data page so you dontgo and pay #6,000 for wicked people making photocopy at the embassy.

After checking all documents with Oga Paulinus and proper arrangement then you will be directed to the visa section where the main koko start.

Visa section
vo: Good morning
me: good morning ma

vo: what are you here for:
me: i want to apply for student visa

vo: let me have your invitation letter and passport
me: i gave them to her. (Note: kindly print your invitation mail along so you dont go and spend urgent #2,000 to print one copy at those commercial printer people in embassy)

vo: let me have your documents
me: handed over everything to her

vo: she printed a form out and asked me to sign, and also another form that contains my data. she asked me to verify my data and sign.
vo: she checked all the documents and confirm blocking amount. (Note: kindly make sure you fund the account without a kobo left..my 1cent advice

vo: she asked me to take biometric and asked for visa fee 75euro (#35,000 as at the day i paid mine...this can be subjected to change in exchange rate)
vo: she quickly printed receipt for me
vo: lets start the main interview started

Interview questions
You are going for masters in Bremen
What are the other city-state in Germany
Why are you going for the course
Why not Nigeria
Tell me what you know about German politics
What is the name of chancellor of Germany
What is Bundesrat and Bundestag
What date is Germany reunification
What brought about the reunification
Tell me what you know about Germany economy
Frank Walter S. is Dr. in which field
who was the previous president of Germany before Frank Walter
why Germany
what are your plans after study
do you have any family or relatives in Germany
what are you doing currently

The vo was nice though and what you say atimes lead to another question

i spent roughly 45mins and that was all.

i wish you all quick AD

Please under what category did you apply ? What method did you use that was pretty fast ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Smartdude1234: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Debonair0206:

Please under what category did you apply ? What method did you use that was pretty fast ?

No special method, just pray for Gods mercy and favour. CAT A

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.