Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113546 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Can you please tell us how? So we can learn
Ingenieur1:

I opened my N26 account from Nigeria
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ingenieur1: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2021
victor5996:
Can you please tell us how? So we can learn

Download the app, there’s a step by step processsmiley but generally you can only complete the last step of the process if you have a German address which you verify by receiving a letter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rapture007: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Good day house!
I just got admitted into a German university for masters program. I will appreciate if someone can give or direct me to a thread where I can read up a step-by-step details of how to book appointment and the whole visa process.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Any other April 1st 2021 testifiers??

It can’t be just one person na sad
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Go read the embassy page.

All what you are looking for is there.

Rapture007:
Good day house!
I just got admitted into a German university for masters program. I will appreciate if someone can give or direct me to a thread where I can read up a step-by-step details of how to book appointment and the whole visa process.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Any other April 1st 2021 testifiers??

Maybe they are not in this forum
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Nhkgtf:

I don't think so,at least one of us must know someone that know somebody that got appointment date, and besides this guy that got appointment date,his case seems special.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2021
richy16:

I don't think so,at least one of us must know someone that know somebody that got appointment date, and besides this guy that got appointment date,his case seems special.
Did you apply first of April?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Nhkgtf:

Did you apply first of April?
Yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2021
richy16:

Yes
What Time because I know of someone else who applied by 12am and got a date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2021
richy16:

Yes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2021
obibanks:

WAOH, this is really heart warming. I wish you all the best in your interview and AM ASAP

Thanks Boss.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Nhkgtf:

1:20am
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
richy16:

1:20am
You still have hope please don't forget to give your testimony when it gets to your turn. As for us that registered on the 2nd hmmmm
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Nhkgtf:

You still have hope please don't forget to give your testimony when it gets to your turn. As for us that registered on the 2nd hmmmm

Hmmm...hopefully
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Nhkgtf:

Pls can you find out what the person selected as start date?

And cover the name and email in the screenshot you posted
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin grin

Dark web don dey nairaland so!!!

Lol

Nhkgtf:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Omo this life ehn.

Nna ehn na one email all of us dey wait for ooh.

Baba God make that mail drop.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Omo this life ehn.

Nna ehn na one email all of us dey wait for ooh.

Baba God make that mail drop.
When did you apply?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Nhkgtf:

Bro this image you upload here is not recent, have seen this pics long time.. I hope it really cause hmm
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
I applied on May 8th to be precise.

The start date for the application I made on April 1st was too close hence the change in booking.

By August next month, it would mark 1 year since I have been applying for an interview appointment.

Nhkgtf:

When did you apply?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
At this point na to get vigilante for the embassy car park make we dey ask those we dey come for German interview if they are category B lol.

richy16:

Bro this image you upload here is not recent, have seen this pics long time.. I hope it really cause hmm
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Odogwuekeke the day you will have ad. I will really be happy for you because you don try o. This year will not pass you by in Jesus name

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Baba na to go do thanksgiving ooh lol

Nhkgtf:
Odogwuekeke the day you will have ad. I will really be happy for you because you don try o. This year will not pass you by in Jesus name
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:

At this point na to get vigilante for the embassy car park make we dey ask those we dey come for German interview if they are category B lol.

this forum dey suspicious..no transparency ,no to dey look una remain now.. may God save us in this country

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Did they DHL your card to you or na virtual card!?

Ingenieur1:

I opened my N26 account from Nigeria
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Antoine041: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
what about those that applied for AD on july under Cat B and their start date is first week of october. do they have hope
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mbee8187: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Any other April 1st, 2021 testifiers??

The embassy canceled my application on the 1st of April and rescheduled an appointment date. Supposedly, I should be in Cat. B. However, I received an appointment date from the embassy slated for the 21st of April and was automatically in Cat. A!. Although it was not needed, because I had already traveled to another country.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Means He or She booked your appointment under CAT A, last I checked the embassy does not allocate Category , you register under the relevant category and for CAT A you’d have to show one that you qualify with one of the requirements
Mbee8187:

The admission agent that was helping me with this process canceled my application on the 1st of April and reapplied. Supposedly, I should be in Cat. B. However, I received an appointment date from the embassy slated for the 21st of April and was automatically in Cat. A!. Although it was not needed, because I had already traveled to another country.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
oxyba:
Means He or She booked your appointment under CAT A, last I checked the embassy does not allocate Category , you register under the relevant category and for CAT A you’d have to show one that you qualify with one of the requirements
Please cancel o so people like us will have space grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TonyySS: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nhkgtf:

Yes same. He don try bro

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mbee8187:

Is it a private university? And is the admission agent given to you by the school?

The admission agent that was helping me with this process canceled my application on the 1st of April and reapplied. Supposedly, I should be in Cat. B. However, I received an appointment date from the embassy slated for the 21st of April and was automatically in Cat. A!. Although it was not needed, because I had already traveled to another country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.