Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1116687 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
computaholicGoc:
No city is bad in germany but some cities are bad.

Did check if it’s tuition free? The State BW introduced tuition fee sometime ago

Student Jobs May be Limited cause it’s not among the top cities

But u can focus well there. There other big cities around lithe state like Stuttgart ( home of Benz ) to look for something

I hope I helped
Thank you so much, very helpful. Yes there is tuition fee.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mrbrodaman: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kathy4jesus:

I don’t know how to send email pls send me so we can talk thanks

sent you an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aafiyah:

They said 4-8 weeks but have you started your visa processing? Have you been given AD

Oh. I see why. My course deadline was 30th April, and I was told to expect a decision within 4-8 weeks or so. Was any time frame stated on the website? Or it was just "any moment from the deadline" as you mentioned?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aafiyah: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Kathy4jesus post=103768274][/quote]

I applied for VISA in June, but there's nothing yet. No replies. No date. Nothing.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Antoine041: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Maybe they have not started issuing dates to students for the winter because no one has said anything about receiving AD from the consulate or it could be that those who have received theirs are not in this forum.

I applied for mine this July huh, so it is not yet up to 4 w33ks but God can still do it for us even before the 4-6 weeks of a thing. lets keep the hope alive
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aafiyah: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Antoine041:
Maybe they have not started issuing dates to students for the winter because no one has said anything about receiving AD from the consulate or it could be that those who have received theirs are not in this forum.

I applied for mine this July huh, so it is not yet up to 4 w33ks but God can still do it for us even before the 4-6 weeks of a thing. lets keep the hope alive

People have been receiving appointments for winter session, some have even had interviews.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Antoine041: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
then we wait, our own is coming

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yink10(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hi everyone ,I was directed to be on this platform by a friend and I'm so glad to be here.I am new here and I want a direction on how I can study abroad through scholarship,i will be glad if someone can put me through.thanks..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Guys!!! Wetin I dey hear like this na

Someone should please help me verify cos if na true na rubbish.

I dey hear say some people don dey pay to fast-track appointment date. angry

First time I was told, I no believe am but today again another person tell me. Shae e don reach that level ni!!!!

Heard na the same thing for Poland parol.

It has to be fraud honestly if na so those people wey dey go embassy dey do am ooh
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2021
Can you put a resumption date that’s different from the one on your visa letter when booking appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please who knows anyone that can help me with sponsorship letter. I will greatly appreciate... The thought Is making me feel sick.
Please, help a friend..��
Thank you in advance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by osworld44: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Should letter of motivation and reference letters be notarised before uploading to uniassist?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Guys!!! Wetin I dey hear like this na

Someone should please help me verify cos if na true na rubbish.

I dey hear say some people don dey pay to fast-track appointment date. angry

First time I was told, I no believe am but today again another person tell me. Shae e don reach that level ni!!!!

Heard na the same thing for Poland parol.

It has to be fraud honestly if na so those people wey dey go embassy dey do am ooh

You ain’t seen nothing yet grin grin

Our only restraint is Polish or German visa is not our birthright
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TonyySS: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Elninoarmando:

From "TonyyS" to "Nobody" and from Nobody to "TonyySS" and quoting another person's interview transcript.
I am not understanding ooo.
Why the change of name?
Weren't you supposed to have your Category B visa interview today or am i wrong?Please,tell me oo!!
Are you still the same person that told us he got a date on 7th May for Category B visa application or is this another person?
Clarify please.

let me drop this. It was my first time applying.
AL 14 april
Applied for AD 02.05.2021
Got AD 07.05.2021
Had my interview 04.06.2021
AM 28.06.2021
Visum 09.07.2021
Cat B.

Interview question

course, school name, bsc thesis topic, what I know about Germany; economy, geo and politics, If I have visited germany or schengen area, If I have been to that embassy before, if I have family in Germany or friends, why the course, what will I do after studies, what I know about my university city,
my course language of instruction, why germany and not Nigeria or any english speaking country?

Interviewed by a Nigerian Guy. He was very nice and calmed my nervousness.

Goodluck to all of u guyz seeking for AD and those who have already/expecting their visum.

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aafiyah: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
TonyySS:

AL 14 april
Got AD 07.05.2021
AM 28.06.2021
Visum 09.07.2021
Cat B.

Interview question

course, school name, bsc thesis topic, what I know about Germany; economy, geo and politics, If I have visited germany or schengen area, If I have been to that embassy before, if I have family in Germany or friends, why the course, what will I do after studies, what I know about my university city,
my course language of instruction, why germany and not Nigeria or any english speaking country?

Goodluck to all of u guyz seeking for AD and those who have already/expecting their visum.

Congratulations to you. I'm happy for you. Winter session, yeah?
But wait. What? You got appointment date in 5 days? You applied on the 2nd of May and got a date on the 7th of May?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
I am extremely happy for you man!!!!!

Germany way. Chi!!!!!!!!

TonyySS:

AL 14 april
Got AD 07.05.2021
AM 28.06.2021
Visum 09.07.2021
Cat B.

Interview question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by czarH: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Aafiyah:
Is there anyone who's going to study at the University of Bremen? Master's degree? PhD?

I have admission there for Masters. Letter came in May, applied for AD on May 28th, still waiting for date. Cat B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TonyySS: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Aafiyah:

Congratulations to you. I'm happy for you. Winter session, yeah?
But wait. What? You got appointment date in 5 days? You applied on the 2nd of May and got a date on the 7th of May?

Yes. And winter session
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aafiyah: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
TonyySS:

Yes. And winter session

Wow. Congratulations again. You are one lucky person. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aafiyah: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
czarH:

I have admission there for Masters. Letter came in May, applied for AD on May 28th, still waiting for date. Cat B

Congratulations on your admission. I got my admission in June, applied for VISA in June too, but no date yet.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
TonyySS:

AL 14 april
Got AD 07.05.2021
AM 28.06.2021
Visum 09.07.2021
Cat B.

Interview question

Congratulations to you.
See you in Germany.
Yeah,i asked those questions then because tension was high concerning people faking AD.
I wanted to be sure it was you.
Apologies if you were offended.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Guys.... It seems Covid vaccine is now a requirement for travel to Germany now. If you haven't, quickly go and get now before it's too late. Note for Nigeria's vaccine, you need to take two doses 14 days before your travel. And each dose has about 8weeks interval.
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/-/2378738

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
For non-essential travels like tourists and short-term visits
Adisa471:
Guys.... It seems Covid vaccine is now a requirement for travel to Germany now. If you haven't, quickly go and get now before it's too late. Note for Nigeria's vaccine, you need to take two doses 14 days before your travel. And each dose has about 8weeks interval.
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/-/2378738
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oh is this confirmed.
oxyba:
For non-essential travels like tourists and short-term visits
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by swillonch(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Greetings all...

Please, could you recommend schools or portal in Germany that’s currently open for application
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2021
swillonch:
Greetings all...

Please, could you recommend schools or portal in Germany that’s currently open for application

Majority of the schools closed already...July 15th. Especially those with uniassist.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2021
TonyySS:

AL 14 april
Got AD 07.05.2021
AM 28.06.2021
Visum 09.07.2021
Cat B.

Interview question

Congratz bro, happy to read about the good news. Congratz once again!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aramex in VI, they're by far the most affordable.as far as I know.

charliesyndrom:
Who knows any affordable courier service that transports to Germany? I have enough time and don't mind if delivery takes upto 10 working days. Name of the courier service, fee they charge and delivery period please.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rumplestilzchen: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
thanks a lot, this helps
computaholicGoc:
Don’t notarize or certify your original docs.

It’s even not ideal to laminate your original docs.

Make copy(copies) of them and then certify or notarize

I hope this helps .

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Damn bro! Congratulations.
You're so lucky. AD in less than a week.
Lord, I see what you're doing for other people. cry cry
TonyySS:

AL 14 april
Got AD 07.05.2021
AM 28.06.2021
Visum 09.07.2021
Cat B.

Interview question

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
TonyySS:

AL 14 april
Got AD 07.05.2021
AM 28.06.2021
Visum 09.07.2021
Cat B.

Interview question

What start date did you use for booking?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TonyySS: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
CooKeed:

What start date did you use for booking?

Sept 4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.