Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1109230 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stevwonders: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeepyEnsemble(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2022
My testimonyis that I moved from Ukrakne as the war broke out and now I am in Germany, already gotten admission to continue my masters program in Germany and 1yr residency to work too. I am grateful to God. But it is of great importance to learn the language.

Whoever is working on coming over, keep hope alive you will make it. The languageis of great importance here.

Please I need to meet people Hamburg and Hannover.
Ezemeiyogu:

Hi, can I chat u up? Please, drop me your email address to reach you, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeepyEnsemble(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2022
ridboy94:
Good evening wonderful people. I’m a graduate of
Chemistry Education from the university of Lagos. I’m looking for Master courses I can do using my degree. Please kindly suggest and if there is any one in a similar situation , please indicate. Thanks
You study at HAWK University of Applied Sciences at Gottengen
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannover(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
GeepyEnsemble:
My testimonyis that I moved from Ukrakne as the war broke out and now I am in Germany, already gotten admission to continue my masters program in Germany and 1yr residency to work too. I am grateful to God. But it is of great importance to learn the language.

Whoever is working on coming over, keep hope alive you will make it. The languageis of great importance here.

Please I need to meet people Hamburg and Hannover.

You want to meet me? Lol you wish
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ridboy94(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
GeepyEnsemble:
You study at HAWK University of Applied Sciences at Gottengen
Thanks brother. Could I send you a PM?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by plahtihnum: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good evening senior men.

I've got admitted to University of Stuttgart for MSc Infrastructure Planning study programme. I booked an appointment for interview online for visa purpose few days ago. I chose to be interviewed at the German Consulate general in Lagos.

Can someone help me the correct procedures and waiting period for the visa appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dnath7: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please note that there are NO available student visa appointments for the winter semester 2021/2022 left. E-mail requests for appointments will NOT be answered any longer.
plahtihnum:
Good evening senior men.

I've got admitted to University of Stuttgart for MSc Infrastructure Planning study programme. I booked an appointment for interview online for visa purpose few days ago. I chose to be interviewed at the German Consulate general in Lagos.

Can someone help me the correct procedures and waiting period for the visa appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tmodeltoluene(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Greetings
I would like to known how to go about appealing a study visa rejection. Reason stated there was insufficient block account amount but the amount on my block account was correct.

1. Do i have to book any appointment date again
2. If you have any format kindly please avail me
3. Any suggestions and advise are welcome
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 5:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Please does anyone here know anyone who moved from germany to canada for studies? Asking for a friend.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dnath7: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
tmodeltoluene:
Greetings
I would like to known how to go about appealing a study visa rejection. Reason stated there was insufficient block account amount but the amount on my block account was correct.

Re-book an appointment and make sure your account is up to the amount 10,332k euros or you can opt for a formal obligation letter from someone that leaves in Germany. Ndewo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by walexy06(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please do not rebook your appointment. You can simply appeal the decision within 1 month of rejection and ensure the BA amount is same with what is on the website. You can ask about format for appealing. I believe you should type the letter n address the reason for the rejection. Make sure you sign the appeal (Letter of Remonstration) and submit the hard copy and soft copy to their email.

Good luck.

tmodeltoluene:
Greetings

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnyeObodo: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2022
tmodeltoluene:
Greetings

How long after your interview did it take for them to send you the rejection letter? When did you go for interview and when did the rejection letter come?

How much did you block?

Lets begin from there.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnyeObodo: 1:40am On Apr 11, 2022
tmodeltoluene:
Greetings

Again going through your profile, I can tie you to at least 6 different countries.

Poland (Work and Student Visa)

Lithuania

Ukraine

United Kingdom

Germany (Work and student Visa)

France (I can even see where you were asking if you should answer yes or no when they asked if your fingerprints has been taken before).

My brother, I hope you know this people have a synchronised system and that any fingerprint submitted once at any embassy is detected by all shenghen countries?

Even it seems recently, you applied for German work visa and may have done thumb printing too.

Since you said the money in your account is complete, are you sure they are not using it as a smokescreen to deny you Visa? Maybe they detected you just want to japa and not really study.

By the way I ask again, when did you go for interview and when did the rejection letter come. Please be honest so I can know where to help you. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by donjm: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Visa Appointment Booking
Please can we apply for German Visa from another country like Ghana or any other African country? If yes, can we travel such country for Visa purpose only?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2022
BelieverDE:
Hello guys,

The Nigerian Scholars In Germany (NiSIG) is in collaboration with the Nigerian embassy over there to help students who are having issues with getting a date for visa appointment.

http://nisig.de/incoming-scholars/

Who filled this form and got a date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Keninn001: 12:59am On Apr 12, 2022
donjm:
Visa Appointment Booking
Please can we apply for German Visa from another country like Ghana or any other African country? If yes, can we travel such country for Visa purpose only?

Yeah, but you must have their resident permit. Some embassy will require more 3 or 6 months from the date the permit was issued.
If any one is interested in Senegal Germany embassy the person should reach me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2022
deuoessch:

Who filled this form and got a date?

I sent them mail but didn't get a response. I didn't even see this form earlier than now.

Is it still functional?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by donjm: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Keninn001:

Yeah, but you must have their resident permit. Some embassy will require more 3 or 6 months from the date the permit was issued.
If any one is interested in Senegal Germany embassy the person should reach me

How can one go about it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Keninn001: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
donjm:

How can one go about it?

I have replied ur email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good evening all,

i just secured admission in RWth Aachen, please how do i go about applying to the embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hello friends.

Please for those that have traveled to Germany recently, did you get vaccinated before you left? Is it compulsory?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
winter 2022, please i need guidance on the next step to take .....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sirjunzenblaze: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Amista:
I just got admission in Sweden �� today . I am kinda confused pertaining to this Germany long waiting time for dates . Though I have applied since January for date for winter ❄️ studies in German embassy because I have my admission letter too from Tu ilmenau.
Don’t know the chances of getting dates before October abi make I jejely start my Sweden process.
hi , please what was your ranking from the school during the qualified stage, mine I 19.00 for undergraduate and I am pretty worried.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amista(f): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2022
sirjunzenblaze:
hi , please what was your ranking from the school during the qualified stage, mine I 19.00 for undergraduate and I am pretty worried.
For which do you mean? The Sweden or Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Good day, please how long does it take for the embassy to give someone date after you reschedule your appointment and you send them the new booking appointment reference number as they asked you to send. How long would it take for someone to get a new date after sending the new reference number? Hope to get a response soon# thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Shugarlipz(f): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please i need help on how to go about applying via uni assist.

Will all the documents be scanned and uploaded on the website or do i have to send them by post?

Also, is it compulsory to include IELTS result when applying?

Please kindly assist. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by emmaliveth10(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good day all,please i have some questions:

I want to apply for admission in Germany
1. I have HND,can i use that to apply to study MSC or i should apply for Bachelors?
2. And also can someone residing and working in Germany serve as a sponsor?
3. I've been reading about delay in appointment dates,if i apply now and gets admission,will i be able to get date before winter session resumes?
4. If the appointment date will be a delay,should i rather look at applying to study in Poland?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Shugarlipz:
Please i need help on how to go about applying via uni assist.

Will all the documents be scanned and uploaded on the website or do i have to send them by post?

Also, is it compulsory to include IELTS result when applying?

Please kindly assist. Thank you

Depends on the university.
IELTS may/may not be needed. Depends on the university.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Optmus(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hello guys

Good afternoon.

Wow, this thread has grown very long. 500+ pages. That will make it hard fo me to locate the info I seek, if it has already been talked about here.

I need help guys.

I graduated in 2019 with BEng in Computer Engineering.
I would love to do my masters in Germany.

I would be most grateful if someone will tell me the first steps I need to take...

I Know you guys have busy schedules, but please harken to the cry of a brother.

Those of you that have passed through the process and are now studying in Germany, how did you do it?

I wait patiently for your replies.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Optmus:
Hello guys

Good afternoon.

Wow, this thread has grown very long. 500+ pages. That will make it hard fo me to locate the info I seek, if it has already been talked about here.

I need help guys.

I graduated in 2019 with BEng in Computer Engineering.
I would love to do my masters in Germany.

I would be most grateful if someone will tell me the first steps I need to take...

I Know you guys have busy schedules, but please harken to the cry of a brother.

Those of you that have passed through the process and are now studying in Germany, how did you do it?

I wait patiently for your replies.

Thanks

DAAD.de is your first step. There you can search for your desired course and university.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: newhere1234 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.