Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111485 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Neezay(f): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
9cguy:

Ahhhhhhh i see, thank you so much. I’ll definitely read through requirements for the unis more thoroughly.

It totally depends on the schools ot program you are applying to. I applied to 4 schools via uniasst without certifying any of my documents. 3 of these applications has been successful while I was asked to certify 2 of my documents for the fourth program after I have applied….

Note: I use the same set of documents for all the 4 programs.

So I will say you should either read through your required documents carefully or upload ur documents, apply and wait for uniasst to get back to you with your result.
9cguy:

It totally depends on the schools ot program you are applying to. I applied to 4 schools via uniasst without certifying any of my documents. 3 of these applications has been successful while I was asked to certify 2 of my documents for the fourth program after I have applied….

Note: I use the same set of documents for all the 4 programs.

So I will say you should either read through your required documents carefully or upload ur documents, apply and wait for uniasst to get back to you with your result.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
U’re wlc. In a case u wanna send your documents to uniasst soon, kindly reach me at israeloyetade@gmail.com, let’s send it together and share the shipping fee.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
1. Anyone preferably a male who will be in dire need of a place to stay for say a week around Köln, Essen, Dusseldorf upon arrival at Germany can write me. I can afford to share my small space.
2. If you are applying to several schools and you are required to send hard copies of your credentials to these different schools, I can provide my address for you to send all the copies, thereafter I can help distribute the documents to the specific universities for free.

Good luck.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Margy: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2022
@decide

please I sent you a mail..please reply..its about notary in enugu
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Disclaimer: Long story.

Goodnews.
I started this process July 2020 when I spoke to a mentor in Germany about my willingness to study and relocate to Germany. He explained the process to me and though I had no finance to actualise my dream I still pursued it in faith and God made a way for me where there was no way.

At that time 85% of the schools have closed their application for study in winter semester 2020 but I went further searching. It was a difficult task because I wanted a Msc program with study language in English that I don't have to apply via uniassist as I couldn't afford any application fee at that time.I also didn't want one that required IELTS.

(Advice: when you looking for admission in Germany start searching and apply early , it is also possible to get Universities you can apply directly to or those that are free on Uniassist).

I went through almost all the websites of every German public university searching. Fortunately , I found three Universities that had the course I wanted to study and I could apply to them directly without paying any application fee. I applied to the three Universities in July 2020. At the same time I applied for appointment date.

Fast forward to September 2020, I got an Admission Letter (AL) from Bielefeld University for Msc in Ecology & Environmental change while the other two Duisburg & Potsdam rejected me. With hope , I went on to open an account with Expatrio and started seeking for funds.

November 2020, lectures started I joined online with my phone ( I didn't even have a laptop of my own, so funny right) and I kept on attending lectures , doing presentations e.t.c. At this time I had written several mails to the embassy but there was no reply for AD.

Fast forward to Jan 2021, I haven't paid any semester contribution yet so I got a mail I will deleted from the student list if I didn't pay in February. Then, the financial miracle began , God provided my fee for that semester, my total blocked account and summer semester contribution. It was Gods mighty hand.

I resumed the summer semester in April 2021 and continued my studies online. I must confess studying was difficult , the system of a German university is quite different from what I am used to , the inconsistent network was also a major challenge but I kept showing up for lectures .At this point I was getting frustrated with the embassy , because my school wrote mails to them on my behalf for an appointment date but there was no reply. I had to reset again in April 2021. I visited the embassy three times and submitted documents to prove my enrollment and need to be physically present in Germany but to no avail.

(Advice apply for the right category and don't reset please, no PhD or first class or scholarship humbly book cat B , be patient and trust God, no agent can help you get AD )

In May 2021, I became weary so I went to meet a popular man of God He prayed for me and prophesied that God will do it. I also wrote to the Governor of Lagos State and I was referred to the commissioner of education mehn he told me he dosent have power over the embassy . I was very disappointed but I had to encourage myself in the Lord.

I finished a year of the program and took all the exams online and passed it all . When the third semester began I had take a leave of absence till 2022 ,there was no point paying fees since I can't take the research modules online.

January 2022 came , I saw someone shared his testimony on this platform , he mailed the embassy and got a date because he completed a semester or so online. I contacted him for the exact emails he sent it too and sent my own . That same day I got a miracle appointment but my passport had expired.

At the time my appointment was given, my passport was only three months valid so I went for the interview my passport was rejected, the V.o gave me a month to renew it and send it to the embassy

(Advice: At the time of your appointment, your passport must be 6 months valid nothing less. Start the renewal process from like 7 months to expiry if you don't have an appointment date yet)

Zoom , by the time my capturing at the ikoyi embassy was fixed, it was remaining 10days left to meet up with date the v.o gave me to return a new passport. God took control , I got it and submitted 5 days before the deadline.

Am 7 March 2022
Visum 14 March 2022
I got to Germany 25 March 2022

To God be all the Glory.
( A testimony of faith and the grace of God)

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pufframmy: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
congrat broo
Beegb:

Goodnews.
I started this process July 2020 when I spoke to a mentor in Germany about my willingness to study and relocate to Germany. He explained the process to me and though I had no finance to actualise my dream I still pursued it in faith and God made a way for me where there was no way.

At that time 85% of the schools have closed their application for study in winter semester 2020 but I went further searching. It was a difficult task because I wanted a Msc program with study language in English that I don't have to apply via uniassist as I couldn't afford any application fee at that time.I also didn't want one that required IELTS.

(Advice: when you looking for admission in Germany start searching and apply early , it is also possible to get Universities you can apply directly to or those that are free on Uniassist).

I went through almost all the websites of every German public university searching. Fortunately , I found three Universities that had the course I wanted to study and I could apply to them directly without paying any application fee. I applied to the three Universities in July 2020. At the same time I applied for appointment date.

Fast forward to September 2020, I got an Admission Letter (AL) from Bielefeld University for Msc in Ecology & Environmental change while the other two Duisburg & Potsdam rejected me. With hope , I went on to open an account with Expatrio and started seeking for funds.

November 2020, lectures started I joined online with my phone ( I didn't even have a laptop of my own, so funny right) and I kept on attending lectures , doing presentations e.t.c. At this time I had written several mails to the embassy but there was no reply for AD.

Fast forward to Jan 2021, I haven't paid any semester contribution yet so I got a mail I will deleted from the student list if I didn't pay in February. Then, the financial miracle began , God provided my fee for that semester, my total blocked account and summer semester contribution. It was Gods mighty hand.

I resumed the summer semester in April 2021 and continued my studies online. I must confess studying was difficult , the system of a German university is quite different from what I am used to , the inconsistent network was also a major challenge but I kept showing up for lectures .At this point I was getting frustrated with the embassy , because my school wrote mails to them on my behalf for an appointment date but there was no reply. I had to reset again in April 2021. I visited the embassy three times and submitted documents to prove my enrollment and need to be physically present in Germany but to no avail.

(Advice apply for the right category and don't reset please, no PhD or first class or scholarship humbly book cat B , be patient and trust God, no agent can help you get AD )

In May 2021, I became weary so I went to meet a popular man of God He prayed for me and prophesied that God will do it. I also wrote to the Governor of Lagos State and I was referred to the commissioner of education mehn he told me he dosent have power over the embassy . I was very disappointed but I had to encourage myself in the Lord.

I finished a year of the program and took all the exams online and passed it all . When the third semester began I had take a leave of absence till 2022 ,there was no point paying fees since I can't take the research modules online.

January 2022 came , I saw someone shared his testimony on this platform , he mailed the embassy and got a date because he completed a semester or so online. I contacted him for the exact emails he sent it too and sent my own . That same day I got a miracle appointment but my passport had expired.

At the time my appointment was given, my passport was only three months valid so I went for the interview my passport was rejected, the V.o gave me a month to renew it and send it to the embassy

(Advice: At the time of your appointment, your passport must be 6 months valid nothing less. Start the renewal process from like 7 months to expiry if you don't have an appointment date yet)

Zoom , by the time my capturing at the ikoyi embassy was fixed, it was remaining 10days left to meet up with date the v.o gave me to return a new passport. God took control , I got it and submitted 5 days before the deadline.

Am 7 March 2022
Visum 14 March 2022

To God be all the Glory.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nozino: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beegb:

Goodnews.

Am 7 March 2022
Visum 14 March 2022

To God be all the Glory.

God sent the money from Heaven to your bank account? What was the payment description like?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beegb:

Goodnews.

Am 7 March 2022
Visum 14 March 2022

To God be all the Glory.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by hasdan(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beegb:

Goodnews.
I started this process July 2020 when I spoke to a mentor in Germany about my willingness to study and relocate to Germany. He explained the process to me and though I had no finance to actualise my dream I still pursued it in faith and God made a way for me where there was no way....

Am 7 March 2022
Visum 14 March 2022

To God be all the Glory.

Congrats bro....Faith backup with God's grace at the bolded part. You will succeed in DE IJN.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyinyeuc: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please dear can you mail me @ onyinyemelukamuc@gmail.com. I will be expecting your mail. Thanks.

Nozino:

God sent the money from Heaven to your bank account? What was the payment description like?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blvckmagic07(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hello everyone, i have a question please.
i did my interview March 24, i am to resume before 10th of April is it possible that i get my visa before then?
Also can i call the embassy to let them know about my resumption date been close and ask for update.
If yes which number can i call please.
Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vis2change(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Check the numbers on the embassy site but I don't think there's a need to call.

You can contact your school to help you reach the welcome center of your state.. as soon as they approve it there, you are good to go.

Blvckmagic07:
Hello everyone, i have a question please.
i did my interview March 24, i am to resume before 10th of April is it possible that i get my visa before then?
Also can i call the embassy to let them know about my resumption date been close and ask for update.
If yes which number can i call please.
Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Majesty08: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hello everyone, Please can anybody describe the process of relocating to germany to work?
I have bachelor of pharmacy degree
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blvckmagic07(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2022
vis2change:
Check the numbers on the embassy site but I don't think there's a need to call.

You can contact your school to help you reach the welcome center of your state.. as soon as they approve it there, you are good to go.

Thank you very much i will contact my school
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pls i tried starting a visa application but im yet to receive any mail. Can i create a new application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jenny2412(f): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
deuoessch:

Congrats

Congratulations to you, I have two questions;

1.How much did you fund the account with?
2. Did you legalise your documents before applying, if yes, how?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Beegb:

Goodnews.

Am 7 March 2022
Visum 14 March 2022

To God be all the Glory.

I'm frustrated already.

Only wrote one exam(online)in winter, can't continue with the summer and have taken leave of absence.

Second appointment booked since September, 2021.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Callmesarah: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Please dont mind naysayers. All schools in Germany accept Neco please.

Thanks so much.

An agent said only WAEC. Then even went ahead to say if the result is not one year old, they won’t accept it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnyeObodo: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Callmesarah:

Thanks so much.

An agent said only WAEC. Then even went ahead to say if the result is not one year old, they won’t accept it.

What do you mean by an agent? If you use an agent, your chances are down by 70%.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnyeObodo: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
And I pity any of you that will contact the person that wrote that fake story of a man of God praying for his visa to come out. So many gullible people or his accomplices are already quoting him and thanking God for mercies.

God. What a generation of mentally and psychologically defeated slobs. If your documents are complete and you followed due process, what other magic do you need to get visa?

So many inconsistencies in that very useless story but I will leave it for another day. God threw down money from heaven to his bank account. grin grin

Who doesnt know that you are trying to scam people? So they will pm you for the man of God to pray for them too. At some certain amount of course which will ruin them the more.

Anyways, Nigerians are mostly gullible fools who are overtly religious. You may succeed in getting some iddiots though.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hello everyone,
I found a course in TU Berlin I want to apply for, I was directed to uni-assist for the application, however, I couldn't find the course on uni-assist, please what could be wrong?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
OnyeObodo:
And I pity any of you that will contact the person that wrote that fake story of a man of God praying for his visa to come out. So many gullible people or his accomplices are already quoting him and thanking God for mercies.

God. What a generation of mentally and psychologically defeated slobs. If your documents are complete and you followed due process, what other magic do you need to get visa?

So many inconsistencies in that very useless story but I will leave it for another day. God threw down money from heaven to his bank account. grin grin

Who doesnt know that you are trying to scam people? So they will pm you for the man of God to pray for them too. At some certain amount of course which will ruin them the more.

Anyways, Nigerians are mostly gullible fools who are overtly religious. You may succeed in getting some iddiots though.

Which post are you referring to?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
OnyeObodo:

I believe all you've written is just pure ignorance on your part; your basic lack of experience from the perspective that Life is war.

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bonn2007: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2022
Please does anyone know the current exchange rate for Euro and Dollars? Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vis2change(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2022
If I con share my own story nko?

Well I don't know the person that posted that and his or her intention but do not deny the fact that we live in a spiritual world. Some things will happen to you and you can't deny God's intervention.

May you have an encounter.

With or without an encounter, it doesn't change who he is.

OnyeObodo:

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnyeObodo: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2022
vis2change:
If I con share my own story nko?

Well I don't know the person that posted that and his or her intention but do not deny the fact that we live in a spiritual world. Some things will happen to you and you can't deny God's intervention.

May you have an encounter.

With or without an encounter, it doesn't change who he is.

Chairman, lets not derail the thread. 2020, I was in car that somersaulted more than 6 times. They had to cut the car for me to come out. So you can imagine the damage to the car. But I suffered no harm or damage.

You can't tell me about God's goodness, intervention and kindness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TheresaMarii(f): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello House,
Please has anyone tried applying for US tourist visa from Germany? I am a second semester student in Germany and I would like to visit my aunt in the US by the end of the year?
What do you guys advice? What are the chances as a third country national applicant in Germany?
Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uwodeovie: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
For those yet to get Appointment, pls do not lose hope. It tooke me two years. Started my visa process late 2019. Booked for A.D three good times, before the 4th one clicked. GOD be praised!

Things to note to make your own process fast and easy;

1. Go for schools that permit online learning, take your classes and write your exams (just 1 semester is okay). Then send the proof to the consulate (there's a special email for that. I don't have it). Just scroll back to all the previous chats, you'll find the email. You'll get A.D instantly if you do this.

2. Apply for a FREE school. There are so many FREE schools in Germany. Take your time. Paying tuition with your blocked account will drain you leaving you eventually stranded. Don't try it.

3. Try to learn German to B1/B2, during your waiting period. Even if your course is in English, still learn German. The job opportunities are more favourable to those that can speak deutch.

4. Above all these, put GOD first. Let GOD know that He's involved. Pray, commit it all to Him because without GOD, all your efforts and time waited, could all end up being void. GOD first!!!

5. Wishing you all the best...With love, from Deutschland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
uwodeovie:
For those yet to get Appointment, pls do not lose hope. It tooke me two years. Started my visa process late 2019. Booked for A.D three good times, before the 4th one clicked. GOD be praised!

Things to note to make your own process fast and easy;

1. Go for schools that permit online learning, take your classes and write your exams (just 1 semester is okay). Then send the proof to the consulate (there's a special email for that. I don't have it). Just scroll back to all the previous chats, you'll find the email. You'll get A.D instantly if you do this.

2. Apply for a FREE school. There are so many FREE schools in Germany. Take your time. Paying tuition with your blocked account will drain you leaving you eventually stranded. Don't try it.

3. Try to learn German to B1/B2, during your waiting period. Even if your course is in English, still learn German. The job opportunities are more favourable to those that can speak deutch.

4. Above all these, put GOD first. Let GOD know that He's involved. Pray, commit it all to Him because without GOD, all your efforts and time waited, could all end up being void. GOD first!!!

5. Wishing you all the best...With love, from Deutschland

Thank you for this, I only wrote one exam out of the five courses offered in my first semester. I got an C ie 65-80%

I'm planning to send embassy mail through my ecampus mail, I just think that might be convincing enough.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kunfu(m): 3:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Please can someone put me through on how to apply to German schools and what documents I'll need, Infact the whole process. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: NebulaZzz and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.