Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1120631 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Odingo1: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Keninn001:

Yeah, but you must have their resident permit. Some embassy will require more 3 or 6 months from the date the permit was issued.
If any one is interested in Senegal Germany embassy the person should reach me
My email: udoadolphus@gmail.com

Will like to discuss with you. My dm is not working.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Keninn001: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Odingo1:

My email: udoadolphus@gmail.com

Will like to discuss with you. My dm is not working.

I have replied you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jenny2412(f): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Keninn001:

High court its its okay

I've been asking those who successfully applied and got admissions especially at Bielefeld University if they legalised their documents before applying but no one is answering me.
Can I apply to schools in Germany without legalised documents or I must legalise first before applying?

Make una answer bikonu
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Keninn001: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jenny2412:

I've been asking those who successfully applied and got admissions especially at Bielefeld University if they legalised their documents before applying but no one is answering me.
Can I apply to schools in Germany without legalised documents or I must legalise first before applying?

Make una answer bikonu

First always read the requirements of the school you want to apply and secondly i have not seen Germany school that requires legalisation of documents, what i know is certified true copy (that is you will take your original documents to high court or any public notary to certify it) the certified copy is what you will post to the school.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jenny2412:

Make una answer bikonu

You don't have to legalize before applying to university of Bielefeld..When you get admission and about to enroll that's when they will request for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abover1: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2022
Good day to you all, I will like to know how one can go through the block account stuff the money is much.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Odingo1: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2022
ndkelly1:
It not easyooo here, this is 5th weeks after Interview. Classes is no more online in my school. Compulsory lab is on Monday. 21st.
If I know I should have wait for Benin republic oooo. After spending money for resident permit in Benin.
God help us

Please I will like to know the procedure in Benin. My email is udoadolphus@gmail.com
Pls chairman hope to hear from you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HyacinthBruno: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Hello guys, can I travel to Germany with a one-way ticket?

Do I need a Covid Vaccine card at the airport?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vis2change(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Who knows about travel health insurance? How much is it and with which company?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Paschaline56: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
please i want to ask a question if you book an appointment and later cancel after 6 months and re-book another appointment does it affect your 1 year waiting or does it still count
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abover1: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Paschaline56:
please i want to ask a question if you book an appointment and later cancel after 6 months and re-book another appointment does it affect your 1 year waiting or does it still count

Do you mean you have been waiting for six months and you are yet to get appointment date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Paschaline56: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Abover1:

Do you mean you have been waiting for six months and you are yet to get appointment date?

yes i waited for six months and i didnt hear from embassy then i have to re book another one without knowing that the booking appointment will stay one year. so my question is now that i cancelled the first 6 months is it still counting for the 6 months or did it start afresh
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kpibeojo: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kpibeojo:
Greetings, Please how long does it take to get sponsorship letter from German Allien office.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dimmmmm: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
HyacinthBruno:
Hello guys, can I travel to Germany with a one-way ticket?

Do I need a Covid Vaccine card at the airport?

YES to these questions.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchechukwu007(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Paschaline56:

yes i waited for six months and i didnt hear from embassy then i have to re book another one without knowing that the booking appointment will stay one year. so my question is now that i cancelled the first 6 months is it still counting for the 6 months or did it start afresh

It is starting afresh

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BlaqReg: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
vis2change:

Fintiba provides that too
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BlaqReg: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Odingo1:

Please I will like to know the procedure in Benin. My email is udoadolphus@gmail.com
Pls chairman hope to hear from you.
If you’re interested in getting your resident card in benin, contact me.
I just got mine last week
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BlaqReg: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jlagos:
Good morning Everyone,

Please who knows where or how I can learn German from scratch to A1 level in 4-6 weeks in Lagos.

I want to take the Goethe A1 exam sometime in Mid-June

Thanks
Das German in Lagos Island. They’re the best and they help you through out your application because they have direct affiliations with German embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BlaqReg: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Abover1:
Good day my people, I don't understand what is going on, the waiting period before you get appointment date is 1 year, this is serious or is there other way to go about it that I am not aware off. Someone should help me,
2. Can I book flights, travel insurance when I don't even know date of appointment.
3. What date will I feel in the form since I don't have appointment date yet. I don't know what to do again
Contact me via mail, there are other countries you can apply from for immediate appointment and visa is granted if all the requirements are met.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BlaqReg: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
donjm:
Visa Appointment Booking
Please can we apply for German Visa from another country like Ghana or any other African country? If yes, can we travel such country for Visa purpose only?

Lol, Nothing is always that straight forward. You can but there are certain requirements you have to meet.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jenny2412(f): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Keninn001 post=112239553]

Thank you for response.
I have another question pls, my school (Eksu) doesn't hand original transcript to individuals, will the German embassy legalise student's copy in case I end up getting admission.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jenny2412(f): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Beegb:

You don't have to legalize before applying to university of Bielefeld..When you get admission and about to enroll that's when they will request for it.

Can I send you a pm?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
i hope it went well...................... i have a few things i will like to ask you please
can i DM or Email

moduyoye:
Good morning, this is quite urgent so I’d really appreciate a response soon. My interview is tomorrow and I would like to know the procedure for getting the prepaid freight envelope. Do I just walk into any DHL and ask for one? For reference I’m in Lagos and my interview is here in Lagos as well. Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by moduyoye: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hello, feel free to send an email. I’ll be sharing my full experience here shortly though smiley

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
got an admission at arden university berlin, i've paid my holding fee/ acceptance fee......... i have also booked my appointment but no date yet.... may intake...... the school wants me to start my course online while i wait for my visa and travel..... september at most..... should i fund my block account now, can i fund it with form A and any idea what the exchange rate is now...... also got an admission from a uni in UK, but i prefer the german school............................ need your views please

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
can i get your email address please, mine is joepatrao AT Icloud DOT com
or joepatrao1 AT gmail DOT com

moduyoye:
Hello, feel free to send an email. I’ll be sharing my full experience here shortly though smiley
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
hello bro.... how did your journey with ARDEN UNIVERSITY GO?
i got an admission also

boommer:
Good even all. Please I will like to ask f anybody knows about Arden university in berlin. Today I received a call from a supervisor in the school . she spoke to me about admission come February. So I thought of confirming if the school is real
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by moduyoye: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hello!

I figured it might help someone if I shared my visa interview experience, so I hope this is useful. Please feel free to ask any questions that arise or make corrections as needed. For reference I applied using Category A, first class received from January 2019, although after March 31st 2022, this category can’t be used anymore. You’d have to have a first class certificate received from January 2020. I also got a sponsorship letter from a relative. I did NOT use a blocked account.

I applied for the interview online, pay close attention to the categories so you don’t make any mistakes. After submitting the application, I got a confirmation email some minutes later with my application number. I was given my appointment date and time in another email the day after. Please Note that you will need to print out the email with your appointment invitation, date and time.

Up until the interview date, which was about a month after my application, I spent time studying. Yes, studying. I was warned that the German visa interview process can be very detailed. I did not want to be caught unprepared. I’m happy I did.

I had my interview last week and honestly, if you’re not careful, it can be tedious. First of all, avoid everyone at the entrance and the digital centre as much as you can. They want to empty your pockets. Download the checklist and arrange your documents yourself, you don’t need assistance. If you’re sure of your passport picture size and quality, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. You do not need a coloured copy of your checklist. See, just avoid anyone at the main entrance and head straight to the actual gate. Don’t be like me, if you have a small bag and phone, take it inside with you, you can turn it off and drop it in a locked safe for free!! Don’t pay 2k for a safe that does not even have a door abeg.

My appointment was for 10:00am, I got there at about 7:30. I don’t regret it. At the actual consulate, your time of arrival will be written on the printed appointment email and stamped by the security guard there. Please wear a mask. He’ll sanitize your hands and tell you to sit on the queue. Another man will ask you to arrange your documents according to their own list. He’ll staple them and hand them over to you.

PS: The DHL prepaid envelope is important, do NOT get it at the embassy, they will empty your account. Go to one of their head offices. It was N2550 when I did mine.

You’ll be directed inside after he’s done with you. He asks a few questions, (what are you here for, what category of visa {student/work}, what school…etc.). You’ll pass through a security check, smile at everyone abeg, they seem to be going through a lot, be courteous too.

I waited for a whileeee before I actually had my interview. It was done by one of the front desk officers. So please take a book or something to keep you busy, since you won’t have your phone. Anyway, they won’t have the most friendly disposition towards you, but don’t be nervous, raise your shoulders and speak with confidence. Here are the questions I was asked that I can remember.

What’s the purpose of your visa request?
What’s the name of your school?
Where is your school?
Have you been enrolled online (which apparently equates to have you started lectures)?
How will you be sponsoring your stay?
Why did you choose your course?
What do you plan to do with it after?
What does your relative do? How old is he/she? Where does he/she live?
They may also ask you random questions developed from your answer, eg, I studied history and international relations, I was asked whether I could speak French.

You’ll be asked to pay and the cross check a data form please actually look carefully as there was an error the first time with mine. It could cause issues if the data that was inputed by the consulate is incorrect.

Here are some tips to avoid wahala as well:
- Sign your Behlarung declaration forms and your application forms on the day of the interview. They stressed me a bit because I signed them on the days I filled them in.
- it’s really important that you answer confidently, no matter what. That’s why adequate preparation is advised. Over-prepare sef. HMU if you want a list of things I studied before I went.
- I repeat, avoid the digital centre and the vendors outside the gate. Avoid them o!
- Be honest with your answers, if you’re not fluent in Deutsch or if you don’t have a certificate, don’t say you can speak it abeg. Duolingo doesn’t count.
- Arrange your documents from home, staple the pictures onto your form, two photo copies of every original document is very important
- take extra passport pictures.
- hold about 40k in 1000 or 500 naira notes (2022)
- Be punctual, answer clearly and audibly. Ask them to repeat questions or speak clearly, this woman was really whispering to me through glass window �.

I think I’ll stop here, it’s a really long read. Open to answering questions and clarifying anything.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ochuko3d: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
BlaqReg:

Contact me via mail, there are other countries you can apply from for immediate appointment and visa is granted if all the requirements are met.

I am interested, can you mail me ochuko3d@yahoo.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mosunmadez(f): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Just buy from AXA mansard online, you will get it within few minutes in your mail. The price depends on the number of months you are buying.

vis2change:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayooluwa45: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good evening guyz.. Does anyone apply to University of Neubrandenburg or Technical University berlin for the next winter semester.. Pls signify

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.