Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1120300 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by modaddy(f): 9:27am On May 27, 2022
Marcofranz:

Hallo Everyone! Does anyone know the process of Registration at the Goethe institute Lagos?
I tried getting info from their website but it appears they re not accepting student at the moment.

And also how much does the tuition and materials cost?
Thanks.

Registration starts by September

Online classes is 100k

While physical class is 90k
You can check their website for more information
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 10:07am On May 27, 2022
Cityoflight:
Hi,
I just heard that the blocked account for student Visa has been increased from €10, 332 to €11,172 . How true is that?

It's going to increase, starting from September

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2022
It's like sponsorship letter delays the process.

Gbolahan30:

I meant do you use blocked account or sponsorship letter ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gamerzz: 5:01pm On May 27, 2022
Ecobank rejected my FormA application,
Reason been that the blocked account is in my name.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Degaso: 6:00pm On May 27, 2022
If anyone needs help funding their block account. You can reach me on +4915901812362. I can help you get that done.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Degaso: 6:03pm On May 27, 2022
If you need help getting accomodation in NRW before your arrival. At least an Airbnb to stay for a while. Reach out to me on +4915901812362
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by slimsmart: 6:54pm On May 27, 2022
Keninn001:
If you are ready for appointment in June in Dakar Senegal,Dm me and for other months you can also Dm me. Dont waste your time in Nigeria waiting for appointment.
Note:; Before you Dm me make sure you have admission letter and have fund your block account or have sponsor letter
Bro. Send me an email. I'm interested. slimsmarttoday@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by darepapi: 10:01am On May 28, 2022
MrAAA2:

There is no limitation or age barrier to education across the world. If the University admits you, it is your responsibility to meet student visa requirements as stated by the Embassy and it is the duty of the embassy to issue your visa. In addition, you should have a valid reason for the education gap (which is actually the major concern for the University, although the embassy also shows interest). Whatever reason for the gap is valid and should be well articulated in your motivation letter and Europass CV.
BTW, I graduated in 2009 and got admitted in Winter Semester for 2020/21.

Goodluck with it.

please kindly check pm sir
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2022
Gamerzz:
Ecobank rejected my FormA application,
Reason been that the blocked account is in my name.

Kindly use Sterling bank, it will be processed, they mine has been Approved for disbursement....don't waste your money go give any aboki ooo, sterling and keystone bank still fund B.A, But you have to specify it as MAINTENANCE/UPKEEP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2022
omosebi1:

Kindly use Sterling bank, it will be processed, they mine has been Approved for disbursement....don't waste your money go give any aboki ooo, sterling and keystone bank still fund B.A, But you have to specify it as MAINTENANCE/UPKEEP.

And use there head office Lagos as the processing branch
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rapture07: 6:47pm On May 28, 2022
Hi guys. I happen to have a 3yrs residence visa in botswana on my diplomatic passport. Which passport would I use to book for appointment in German embassy? Is it with the diplomatic passport or with my personal passport
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2022
Hi everyone!
From the thread i have read all through, it’s says that for undergraduate studies, I would be needing my 100 level transcript, plz is this the only document I would be needing to apply and is it a must I do IELTS or TOEFL or is it possible to used proficiency letter?
Thanks ��
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Greenbuoy(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2022
German speaker needed URGENTLY for a little proofreading/editing gig.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daum: 3:10pm On May 29, 2022
Lahat:

Hi good afternoon gurus,, and am pretty sure that everyone might know me very well during the Poland Waka,,. After Poland frustrated themselves and not me, I asked for refund and I applied for admission in Bulgaria, got the admission and was rejected my Visa,, ln all this, my first travel Waka was Germany, after Bulgaria denied my student visa in Abuja, I taught the world has ended, that was January this year, . I base in the east and on my way going back to the east, I got a mail from German embassy to come for my student visa application, I gathered documents, it wasn't easy at all but God took place.. my Visa appointment was on the 1st of March 2022,. I got my A. M on the 30th of March, on the 7th of April I reviewed my visa.. enjoyed Easter with my family and traveled on the 23rd of April. Am in Germany now. what God cannot do does not exist.. keep pushing, l am really enjoying my studies here....

I really want to thank the gurus here who helped me with so many ideas

Abeg can we chat
Abeg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by LetsTravel: 3:32pm On May 29, 2022
Greenbuoy:
German speaker needed URGENTLY for a little proofreading/editing gig.

Are you paying?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Putin007: 6:07pm On May 29, 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Greenbuoy(m): 2:45am On May 30, 2022
Sure. But it's already done by someone else.
LetsTravel:

Are you paying?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by michaelonorode(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2022
trinityconcept:
please i am currently applying to University of Heidelberg and University of Berlin for the DAAD EPOS Scholarship and i have the following questions
1. How much estimate will it cost to send my documents to Berlin . They requested their own application to be sent by post
2. which particular type of court will i go and certify the documents i reside in Enugu.
Thanks

Boss pls share your what's app number with me as I also want to apply for the daad scholarship too

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by michaelonorode(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2022
michaelonorode:

Boss pls share your what's app number with me as I also want to apply for the daad scholarship too

My number is 07067848430
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joshney: 10:34am On May 30, 2022
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU AUTHENTICATE YOUR DOCUMENTS AT FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS, ABUJA?

DM ME NOW +2348135875123

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by easydonmoney(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2022
Hi guys, is there anyone who has tried the PhD Category A Visa route?
I need recommendations on how to go about my applications..
Any information will help, especially in getting Supervisor/University admissions.
Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2022
pls who has any idea about this school (Europa-Universität Flensburg )

pls throw more light ..
i beg in Gods name
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TallWiz: 3:30pm On May 31, 2022
Who have gotten Appointment for CAT B of recent got some questions to ask?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AgboSantos: 7:06pm On May 31, 2022
Please anyone recently admitted in a German university for masters, is their a forum or group for people in category b caught up with AD ish please link me up.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sommy988: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2022
moduyoye:

I used a BA, hopefully you’re referring to degrees lol. Pfarrkirchen, Bavaria.
hi, which university?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AgboSantos: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Please I want to enquire about this, if u apply for German visa appointment in Nigeria will it affect your another appointment let’s say in neighbouring countries like Benin republic or Togo?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sommy988: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Hi everyone, if you applied for energy system engineering (BEng) at Deggendorf institute of technology, please Indicate let’s connect �

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emerie88: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Who knows any University in Germany that is application free for bachelor's degree application?

It's urgent pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Shenor1234: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Please when exactly did you make this application?
Nekkyblinkz:
Hello, good morning everyone.

Please I applied for visa appointment since July last year but I'm yet to get my AD. I've sent series of mails to the embassy to no avail. My school doesn't have lectures online. What do I do please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.