Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,389 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1118035 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
That's what I'm about doing. Thank you MrAAA2
MrAAA2:

If you are not keen on Hamburg, you can try some others too.

This visa issue may begin worrisome for universities and stricter admission requirements may begin to kick in.

Universities are complaining already that the embassy processing time is affecting their plans too.
Imagine a department admits 20 students from 3rd world countries, nearly all of them have to wait for at least 9 months for visa processing.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rangerover21: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Rangerover21:
Good day everyone.

I have admission letter and blocked account invoice (coracle). I applied for form A on tradesystem using sterling Bank as processing bank. When I checked the portal today I saw:
Note: 'PAYMENT TO SCHOOL ACCOUNT ALLOWED OR SCHOOL AUTHORITY FOR PAYMENT TO A THIRD PART REQUIRED'

How do you guys fund blocked account using Form A successfully. Going for Master. Please I need help with this.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rangerover21: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Rangerover21 post=120223853][/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
QueenKaycee:
I finally got an Appointment Date but not money to block😣.
May God help me.
congratulations, it's still a step further o. Please which date did you apply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pls when did you book the appointment
QueenKaycee:
May God help me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
QueenKaycee:
May God help me.
When did you apply and has the date you indicated has the start of your program past before you got the date??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kratos14: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please if you apply for a date for a master program and got a date but someone have a bachelor admission. Will the person still be interviewed and hope it’s not a problem ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kratos14:
Please if you apply for a date for a master program and got a date but someone have a bachelor admission. Will the person still be interviewed and hope it’s not a problem ?

When appointment takes too long... Then changes should be considered.

Just go... Best wishes.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DustnSheaButter: 5:25am On Jan 21, 2023
John854:
If you are not on a scholarship or first class it takes a year or more.

Hello, please when you say first class, is it every first class graduate? I thought there's a clause that has to do with the year of graduation of the first class graduate

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2023
DustnSheaButter:

Hello, please when you say first class, is it every first class graduate? I thought there's a clause that has to do with the year of graduation of the first class graduate
yes there is
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Make una try other Schengen countries like Holland or Sweden, if your dream is to enter Europe this year. Germany is a complete waste of time their visa appointment system is wacked. Well, except you get that time to waste. Opportunities aren't tied to one country.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
MrAAA2:

From the University's Registrar's office, this works because you cannot certify yourself.

You are right

Maybe the person helping him from the registry needs help
That's why I gave it out

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Please guys I need your opinions on this matter. I am a chemical engineering graduate and I want to go for masters in Germany but most of the chemical engineering courses and related courses are taught in German, so I decided to go for Msc. Chemistry in Germany. What do you guys think about this? Cause I don't even know how to start my motivation letter knowing fully well that Chemistry is lower than Chemical engineering.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by QueenKaycee: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
I applied on 17th Dec. 2021

daewoo2010:
You have the option of getting a sponsorship letter. Please when did you apply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Immacharles:
Please guys I need your opinions on this matter. I am a chemical engineering graduate and I want to go for masters in Germany but most of the chemical engineering courses and related courses are taught in German, so I decided to go for Msc. Chemistry in Germany. What do you guys think about this? Cause I don't even know how to start my motivation letter knowing fully well that Chemistry is lower than Chemical engineering.

You graduated from a course that is higher than Chemistry and many of us had graduated also from a course 'lower' than Chemistry.

A higher degree graduate should at least know how to start a much lower letter.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by goldsmiths: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hi guys, please i have a question about the blocked account. When one is already in Germany can you use another bank account to receive your fintiba monthly payment or it has to be a bank account in your name?
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
goldsmiths:
Hi guys, please i have a question about the blocked account. When one is already in Germany can you use another bank account to receive your fintiba monthly payment or it has to be a bank account in your name?
Thanks

Your own account with a matching information, otherwise, you might run a risk of money laundering.

Others can say something.

But why would you think of using an account not in your name?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KomGhale: 1:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Immacharles:
Please guys I need your opinions on this matter. I am a chemical engineering graduate and I want to go for masters in Germany but most of the chemical engineering courses and related courses are taught in German, so I decided to go for Msc. Chemistry in Germany. What do you guys think about this?

Search on the DAAD portal properly.. there are a good number of English taught programmes related to Chem Eng.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 2:24am On Jan 22, 2023
oseremenifidon:
Make una try other Schengen countries like Holland or Sweden, if your dream is to enter Europe this year. Germany is a complete waste of time their visa appointment system is wacked. Well, except you get that time to waste. Opportunities aren't tied to one country.

German is still one of the best, try and apply in Germany embassy in other west African countries like Ghana and Senegal and your success will be higher than in Nigeria, the German embassy in other west African countries gives Visa easily than the embassy in Nigeria
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 2:28am On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Slymaine post=120087223][/quote]

If it's in Nigeria you will have to wait for more than a year
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by samtol4(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Immacharles:
Chemical engineer is
highly professional field. Apply for highly professional visa in Spain or research visit visa Germany. Don't go for chemistry

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Uchepet(f): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Accra is only responsible for applicants who are permanent residents in GHANA, LIBERIA and SIERRA LEONE. The Embassy will NOT accept visa applications of persons who cannot provide evidence that their habitual abode (permanent residence of at least six months) is in one of the aforementioned countries.

How can we apply in Ghana when we need at least 6 months PR to enable us apply for German visa.

dennison4luv:

German is still one of the best, try and apply in Germany embassy in other west African countries like Ghana and Senegal and your success will be higher than in Nigeria, the German embassy in other west African countries gives Visa easily than the embassy in Nigeria
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Uchepet(f): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Waposh:

When did you apply and has the date you indicated has the start of your program past before you got the date??

Hi Mr. AAA

In a situation where one has admission to resume in April 1st 2023, already booked for appointment this January where it's started one has to be in school in March and is yet to get an appointment date, what do you advise the person does.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Uchepet:

Hi Mr. AAA

In a situation where one has admission to resume in April 1st 2023, already booked for appointment this January where it's started one has to be in school in March and is yet to get an appointment date, what do you advise the person does.

1. If not CAT A, defer the admission IF possible.
2. Temporarily forget Germany, try other countries if available
3. Begin prepare for proof of funds if not readily available
4. Do other things with your life (relevant skills learning, jobs, training etc.)
5. If deferment did not work out, apply again in June, or December as applicable.

If you're not a Cat A candidate, forget about this particular admission session except a number of your lectures and exams will be online (including paper submissions type of exams). Look at this in a positive way... Learn a skill, if you are IT inclined, befriend github.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Uchepet:
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Accra is only responsible for applicants who are permanent residents in GHANA, LIBERIA and SIERRA LEONE. The Embassy will NOT accept visa applications of persons who cannot provide evidence that their habitual abode (permanent residence of at least six months) is in one of the aforementioned countries.

How can we apply in Ghana when we need at least 6 months PR to enable us apply for German visa.

That's right. Its like a golden rule for all countries and visa applications. Although some might compromise if not clearly stated (as in some Gulf countries).

Responding to your last statement, it's possible for some people who have the means. It can save them a couple of months BUT consider also that Germany do not have Consular offices (for visas) in Liberia and S/Leone, so they might have a very little effect on waiting time too.
But we cannot be so sure that shorter waiting time equals higher success/approval rates.

Be guided.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Uchepet:

Now, you don't need to wait for that long
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
dennison4luv:

I agree with you Germany is one the best country in Europe and their economy is good. But again not everyone would want to go through that stress mind you it's extra cost. What i am sayimg in essence is that there are opportunities in other European countries just like as it's in Germany and since it's Europe and in the schengen region you can easily move to Germany with another schengen country resident permit.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Uchepet(f): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2023
MrAAA2:

1. If not CAT A, defer the admission IF possible.
2. Temporarily forget Germany, try other countries if available
3. Begin prepare for proof of funds if not readily available
4. Do other things with your life (relevant skills learning, jobs, training etc.)
5. If deferment did not work out, apply again in June, or December as applicable.

If you're not a Cat A candidate, forget about this particular admission session except a number of your lectures and exams will be online (including paper submissions type of exams). Look at this in a positive way... Learn a skill, if you are IT inclined, befriend github.

Okay thanks. Tho am not IT inclined but Business
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pls and pls does German embassy still give appointment date after a year has they said so we would know if they is still a chance if we start now and not just wasting time, is there anyone who got the appointment date within that one year frame, pls let's know
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Waposh:
Pls and pls does German embassy still give appointment date after a year has they said so we would know if they is still a chance if we start now and not just wasting time, is there anyone who got the appointment date within that one year frame, pls let's know
yeah they still give dates
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
John854:
yeah they still give dates
But is it that one year frame, because I was reading the thread and I saw when some said it was after two years plus before he was given appointment, no one can wait that long.
It's still okay if it is one year and some little month

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: heeedreeez and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.