Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1109030 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kuvasin: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
My visa just came out today, school is resuming on the 3rd week of February. I will be booking my flight ticket next week.

9 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kuvasin:
My visa just came out today, school is resuming on the 3rd week of February. I will be booking my flight ticket next week.
congratulations..... Which date were you interviewed?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Congrats. When did you book please?
Kuvasin:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kuvasin:

Checkout flights on lastminute.de

If you wish to book there, I have a 20 USD voucher I can give you for free.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muzansama: 4:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Good morning guys

After funding the blocked account, do I also have to provr how I got the funds for it?

Also is there a telegram or whatsapp group?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Good Day house...pls i have a question
I applied for Bachelors under category B but my intention originally was going for studienkolleg but now i plan on going for a language training(German B2) before going into studienkolleg(i have German B1 Goethe certificate already)...
I don't know if I'm going to be allowed into the visa section

Or still if i decide to go for studienkolleg am i still going to be allowed into the visa section?
(Studienkolleg,BSC, language training are all in the same section B)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2023
Toonerdyy:
Good Day house...pls i have a question
I applied for Bachelors under category B but my intention originally was going for studienkolleg but now i plan on going for a language training(German B2) before going into studienkolleg(i have German B1 Goethe certificate already)...
I don't know if I'm going to be allowed into the visa section

Or still if i decide to go for studienkolleg am i still going to be allowed into the visa section?
(Studienkolleg,BSC, language training are all in the same section B)

If you have an appointment at the embassy and have the documents, you will be allowed in for your interview.
But don't go there sounding confused and unclear. You will write a motivation letter, let that guide you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Muzansama:
Good morning guys

After funding the blocked account, do I also have to provr how I got the funds for it?

Also is there a telegram or whatsapp group?

In most cases, you don't need a proof but depending on the German bank, if they request, you have to show.

If there was a telegram or WhatsApp group, I'm sure you may not find this page or this information
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Thank you for your response
MrAAA2:

If you have an appointment at the embassy and have the documents, you will be allowed in for your interview.
But don't go there sounding confused and unclear. You will write a motivation letter, let that guide you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muzansama: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Thanks for responding. Can you clear me on what you meant by "depending on the german bank?"
MrAAA2:

In most cases, you don't need a proof but depending on the German bank, if they request, you have to show.

If there was a telegram or WhatsApp group, I'm sure you may not find this page or this information
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Muzansama:
Thanks for responding. Can you clear me on what you meant by "depending on the german bank?"

If you use Fintiba for instance, if your transfer comes in more than 3 transfers, you might be required to provide proofs (I don't know what exactly they are).

If you use say Coracle and they recently had a suspicious case, they might as well ask for clarification.

It's not necessarily to worry about it if the money comes from a clean source.

Exceptions would be the account the money is coming from. E.g Ramon Abbas sends the money, they might think, oh its Hushpuppy and you will need to prove its not.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fortunia123: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
MrAAA2:

Your school dont have a portal you can simply download from?
Or tell them to send it via email or provide a Germany residence address in c/o, I am not sure they will mail it Nigeria.
You need a proof to of enrolment to validate your current admission, anyways the embassy will definitely confirm your studentship.

I mailed my school and I’ve gotten enrollment confirmation. My main headache now is the blocking confirmation.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Fortunia123:

I mailed my school and I’ve gotten enrollment confirmation. My main headache now is the blocking confirmation.

Take a chill pill... It helps
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good evening house...i have a question pls.
Can a resident of Nigeria/Nigerian apply for student visa through German embassy at Ghana without having a Ghana residence permit at first?...

Cause i was thinking of applying then making a residence permit before the appointment date.
Can it work that way or do i need to make a residence permit before applying?
(I know for now that their portals are closed for application under cat B)but still someone should answer pls

Thanks in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Toonerdyy:
Can a resident of Nigeria/Nigerian apply for student visa through German embassy at Ghana without having a Ghana residence permit at first?...

Cause i was thinking of applying then making a residence permit before the appointment date.
(I know for now that their portals are closed for application under cat B)but still someone should answer pls

Thanks in advance

You need to have at least 6 months old residence permit in Ghana before applying
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dicka01: 4:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Toonerdyy:

Thanks in advance

Yes you can book an appointment online, but you cannot apply without the residence permit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amista(f): 5:24am On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=MrAAA2 post=120417311]

How do you mean German residence permit?
All persons entering Germany for more than 3 months needs a suitable health insurance.

Suitable heath insurance of how many months atleast is needed ?? That’s what I need to know
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muzansama: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2023
Okay. So The proof is not for the embassy then?
MrAAA2:

If you use Fintiba for instance, if your transfer comes in more than 3 transfers, you might be required to provide proofs (I don't know what exactly they are).

If you use say Coracle and they recently had a suspicious case, they might as well ask for clarification.

It's not necessarily to worry about it if the money comes from a clean source.

Exceptions would be the account the money is coming from. E.g Ramon Abbas sends the money, they might think, oh its Hushpuppy and you will need to prove its not.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=Amista post=120463033][/quote]

Less than 30 years, go for maybe TK but Mawista health insurance is good enough for all. And 6 months is okay. When you arrive, you sort it out.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Muzansama:
Okay. So The proof is not for the embassy then?

Proof of funds e.g blocked account amount is for embassy use while proof of the SOURCE of that money is for the blocked account bank use.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justt: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hello!
I discover that the German application checklist doesn't include itinerary (flight ticket), account statement/payslip, yellow fever card, proof of accommodation etc as often request for other visa applications or are these expected to be provided as supplementary information?

Even health insurance wasn't listed but from the information on this platform, I got to know it will still be requested for.

My appointment is next week and I don't want to leave any vital document behind.

Thanks in anticipation of your input.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
justt:
Hello!
I discover that the German application checklist doesn't include itinerary (flight ticket), account statement/payslip, yellow fever card, proof of accommodation etc as often request for other visa applications or are these expected to be provided as supplementary information?

Even health insurance wasn't listed but from the information on this platform, I got to know it will still be requested for.

My appointment is next week and I don't want to leave any vital document behind.

Proof of funds e.g blocked account or so called sponsorship letter
Health insurance is needed at least but will be reasked after the interview.

Other documents are standards e.g credentials, visa application form, admission/enrolment cert., passport photo, passport data page etc IN ORGINALS and 2 sets of copies.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 1:52am On Jan 30, 2023
justt:
Hello!

Most of the things you mentioned there are not needed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogagaejay: 6:51am On Jan 30, 2023
have you secured an appointment and don´t have enough money to proceed.
does a sponsorship letter sound interesting to you

then inbox me

I have your back. i can get you one

i came to Germany several years back and i am now willing to help students who are genuinely coming to study and get a better live
off course for a small fee
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogagaejay: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2023
Kratos14:
Hello house, my sister got a date after applying a year ago, now the schools she applied for then don’t want to issue new admission and admissions are closed now. Please do anybody know a school that admission process is still on ? What can be done with the date, can she cancel and get one soon or she will have to book and wait for a year again ? What can be done with the date ? Any idea

I would advise every student to book an appointment before or during the application. it would not be wise to wait to be admitted before booking appointment. the appointments are coming 1 year later.

immediately you decide you are coming to study in germany book an appointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Marv5: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
xteem001:
It actually written in their website that if your mother tongue is english language there is no need of submitting English proficiency certificate
Please can you email me your Whatsapp number on ademusire2015@gmail.com, i have some personal questions to ask you in regards to this germany processing...thanks and God bless.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Marv5: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
MrAAA2:

Proof of funds e.g blocked account or so called sponsorship letter
Health insurance is needed at least but will be reasked after the interview.

Other documents are standards e.g credentials, visa application form, admission/enrolment cert., passport photo, passport data page etc IN ORGINALS and 2 sets of copies.
Please can you email me your Whatsapp number on ademusire2015@gmail.com, i have some personal questions to ask you in regards to this germany processing...thanks and God bless.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good evening house...pls does anyone know when the Ghana German embassy application portal will be open for persons under cat B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Toonerdyy:
Good evening house...pls does anyone know when the Ghana German embassy application portal will be open for persons under cat B?

Na cediland.com you for check o
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kratos14: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please what are the questions asked in the visa interview ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qatarost: 5:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Who has gotten an appointment. Plz share with us
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2023
justt:
Hello!

Why are you guys like this for God sake

You will get an appointment, instead of doing the bare minimum by notifying the group so that others who haven't gotten can track theirs, you will rather keep it to yourself except you have an issue or questions.

You and you likes in this forum likes taking without giving. It's the people that responds to your questions I blame. Because if you were ignored, it might have helped you grasp the concept of sharing to receive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.