Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1109044 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
John854:
yeah they still give dates
Is it exactly after a year they give?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Waposh:

But is it that one year frame, because I was reading the thread and I saw when some said it was after two years plus before he was given appointment, no one can wait that long.
It's still okay if it is one year and some little month
It's not up to 2 years at most a year and one month
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kratos14: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hello house, my sister got a date after applying a year ago, now the schools she applied for then don’t want to issue new admission and admissions are closed now. Please do anybody know a school that admission process is still on ? What can be done with the date, can she cancel and get one soon or she will have to book and wait for a year again ? What can be done with the date ? Any idea
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by magnificient7: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wishing everyone best of luck
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kratos14:
Hello house, my sister got a date after applying a year ago, now the schools she applied for then don’t want to issue new admission and admissions are closed now. Please do anybody know a school that admission process is still on ? What can be done with the date, can she cancel and get one soon or she will have to book and wait for a year again ? What can be done with the date ? Any idea
Maybe you should mail the embassy and ask for reschedule of date, am not too sure but she can try.
Again she should have enroll and started classes online when she got that admission
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qatarost: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Waposh:

Maybe you should mail the embassy and ask for reschedule of date, am not too sure but she can try.
Again she should have enroll and started classes online when she got that admission

This is not always applicable.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qatarost: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2023
This embassy one year delay get as e be oooh
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Please when can one reapply after being denied visa. Reason for denial was because his sponsor didn’t have a clean record.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Go for the appointment with the old admission letter and tell the embassy your school is yet to issue the new admission letter to you. Kinda impromptu. You applied for visa with that admission letter so go for the interview with it.

However, make sure you get admission with the same school . You visa won’t be granted until you provide the most recent admission letter but you can go for interview with the old admission letter
Kratos14:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Kratos14:

Wow that great however I have this few questions to as...

1) Does ur sister have her blocked account or sponsorship letter available?

If yes, u can mail the embassy to request for rescheduling of ur Appointment date, mind you kindly request early because request might be declined if ur appointment date is getting close and you request for rescheduling....however if the embassy insists and u have ur means of substainance kindly go with the expired admission letter she should let them know that due to the delay in getting A.D caused it, but she has requested for another Admission letter..
However u can look for admission in private universities probably it might come in faster...to just get the Visa.

2)when did ur sister book the appointment with the embassy was it January 2022?

3) when is she scheduled to have her interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2023
daewoo2010:
Please when can one reapply after being denied visa. Reason for denial was because his sponsor didn’t have a clean record.

You can appeal by writing a remonstration letter WITH A DIFFERENT PROOF OF Funds, preferably a blocked account.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muzansama: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Guys I have a question.

After funding the blocked account, do I also have to prove how I got the funds?

Also is there a telegram or whatsapp group?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thank you
MrAAA2:

You can appeal by writing a remonstration letter WITH A DIFFERENT PROOF OF Funds, preferably a blocked account.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by aljpimp(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Please I need info. Please which school doesn't require a test of English as admission requirements. I currently have a master degree in a university in Europe. Can I also attach the masters degree along with other documents when applying for another master degree in a Germany university?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2023
aljpimp:
Please I need info. Please which school doesn't require a test of English as admission requirements. I currently have a master degree in a university in Europe. Can I also attach the masters degree along with other documents when applying for another master degree in a Germany university?

Sure you can be exempted if your MSc in Europe was in English too.

Unikoblenz, RPTU, Uni Köln, Uni Trier, Uni Bielefeld
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Good morning my dear people.

Kindly assist me with information on Portugal Application for admission for masters study.

Suggest affordable school with no language Certificate requirements and no Application fee if possible.

I'm asking for my brother.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kratos14: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2023
I saw a private uni but school fees is about 9k euros but they asking her to pay 2k euros and they will issue her admission letter. Is there a way she can get visa with that and not attend the school anymore, hope it won’t affect her resident permit or won’t the school mandate her to pay the rest when she is there ?

omosebi1:

Wow that great however I have this few questions to as...

1) Does ur sister have her blocked account or sponsorship letter available?

If yes, u can mail the embassy to request for rescheduling of ur Appointment date, mind you kindly request early because request might be declined if ur appointment date is getting close and you request for rescheduling....however if the embassy insists and u have ur means of substainance kindly go with the expired admission letter she should let them know that due to the delay in getting A.D caused it, but she has requested for another Admission letter..
However u can look for admission in private universities probably it might come in faster...to just get the Visa.

2)when did ur sister book the appointment with the embassy was it January 2022?

3) when is she scheduled to have her interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by QueenKaycee: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Hello people,

Please how can I reschedule my appointment date. It should be next month but I don't have the BA or SL so I want to move the date till I'm ready. Is this possible and how so?

Thanks all
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by aljpimp(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2023
MrAAA2:

Sure you can be exempted if your MSc hin Europe was in English too.

Unikoblenz, RPTU, Uni Köln, Uni Trier, Uni Bielefeld

Appreciate bro ..I'll check them out
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kratos14: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please what are the documents needed to be taken for an interview ?
Will all the documents be collected down and passport after the interview ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kratos14:

Read the checklist of documents on the website. https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/-/2568986

Some of you guys ain't helping yourselves.
If you're going for interview, you must have waited 1-13 months and by now, you should familiarise yourself with all nontechnical info.

*The motivation letter should be focused on:
Why Germany?
Why the particular course
Prospects after graduation
Why you must return to Nigeria after graduation.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amista(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please how many months of insurance is needed atleast for the German residence permit??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abiodun397: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm not sure exactly how but i know of someone who was interviewed haven't not blocked yet but was given timeline to block and submit details. I think you can just show your account opening document on the interview day.
They've recently denied some rescheduling requests as well due to short notice.

Did you book in Dec 2021 or Jan 2022 and when did you get AD pls?

QueenKaycee:
Hello people,

Please how can I reschedule my appointment date. It should be next month but I don't have the BA or SL so I want to move the date till I'm ready. Is this possible and how so?

Thanks all
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abiodun397: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Not sure but I'm aware that the passport will be requested for upon Approval Mail.

Pls when did you book and when did you get AD?

Kratos14:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Most of una go just come here dey ask questions and clarifications upandan, simple questions when did u book ur appointment with the German embassy? No one fit answer Nawa ooo

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by QueenKaycee: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Is the embassy still accepting sponsorship letter? I heard they are rejecting Nigerians with sponsorship letter so it must be blocked account. Please how true is this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
QueenKaycee:
Is the embassy still accepting sponsorship letter? I heard they are rejecting Nigerians with sponsorship letter so it must be blocked account. Please how true is this?

Where did u hear this fake news or u are just making this lies up by ur self
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fortunia123: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Good morning guys. I have a visa appointment next week and I have a few questions.

First, I haven’t been issued a funding confirmation for my blocked account but the money has been transferred and I have proof of payment. Will that suffice? (The person that helped me pay delayed the payment)

Secondly, I was given an admission letter for Winter semester 2022. Is the admission letter considered up-to-date? (I have requested for an enrollment certificate from my school and they have mailed it but I haven’t received it)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Fortunia123:
Good morning guys. I have a visa appointment next week and I have a few questions.

First, I haven’t been issued a funding confirmation for my blocked account but the money has been transferred and I have proof of payment. Will that suffice? (The person that helped me pay delayed the payment)

Secondly, I was given an admission letter for Winter semester 2022. Is the admission letter considered up-to-date? (I have requested for an enrollment certificate from my school and they have mailed it but I haven’t received it)

Your school dont have a portal you can simply download from?
Or tell them to send it via email or provide a Germany residence address in c/o, I am not sure they will mail it Nigeria.
You need a proof to of enrolment to validate your current admission, anyways the embassy will definitely confirm your studentship.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Amista:
Please how many months of insurance is needed atleast for the German residence permit??

How do you mean German residence permit?
All persons entering Germany for more than 3 months needs a suitable health insurance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Deltayankeeboi: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2023
oseremenifidon:
Make una try other Schengen countries like Holland or Sweden, if your dream is to enter Europe this year. Germany is a complete waste of time their visa appointment system is wacked. Well, except you get that time to waste. Opportunities aren't tied to one country.
Do you have idea how other Schengen countries visa application works?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please anyone who gets an appointment date today or got within the week should please share. God bless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.