Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111826 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princecase: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Anyone with comprehensive testas material for core module and/or engineering module. Kindly let me know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lexdino: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2020
NijaDueprocess:
Hello friends, hope i find you all well, I want to encourage you all to keep pushing it to be in Germany, it is worth all the struggle. This is my 4 month in Germany, so far it has been a good experience and i wish you guys all the best in your pursuit.
Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KahyePubg: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fabcol:
You Sha want to enter cat A anyhow lol. Why not just write TestAS

Please this testas is it for applying to a university in Germany or can be used for masters

A friend of mine is advising me to start uni over again in Germany as the cost for masters is much
Besides I plan to study and relocate
Everything just tire me
I graduated 2017 with 2.1
I am in cat B automatically
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Desireiva: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Afternoon Nlanders
Please anyone going for this summer semester who has gotten AD yet?
Because I applied since last year no response from german consulate... Anyone gotten a reply?
Please Nlanders what's your advice?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
KahyePubg:

Please this testas is it for applying to a university in Germany or can be used for masters

A friend of mine is advising me to start uni over again in Germany as the cost for masters is much
Besides I plan to study and relocate
Everything just tire me
I graduated 2017 with 2.1
I am in cat B automatically
Please could you explain better how the cost for masters is much?? Are you sure you’ve made the necessary research about this German waka cos by your message you don’t sound serious about this movement.......you already plan on relocating while you’ve not even secured AL or AD......I wish you all the best......but you need all the focus in the world if you want this dream to come true....especially now you are in Category B......Cheers

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Desireiva:
Afternoon Nlanders
Please anyone going for this summer semester who has gotten AD yet?
Because I applied since last year no response from german consulate... Anyone gotten a reply?
Please Nlanders what's your advice?

For summer 2020, no one has come forth with AD for any of the categories apart from those who probably booked wrongly.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by valenti12(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
princecase:
Anyone with comprehensive testas material for core module and/or engineering module. Kindly let me know. Thanks.
@princejck shared this a few days back. Check his posts
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by valenti12(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Abeg make una no vex. I wan ask an ignorable question.

Anyone know anything about Seychelles?
Especially, work pay and migration to European countries
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daniek10: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
please the school i applied for want's me to go through uni-assist portal for the application but on uni assist i can't find the school name or the course, what do i do please ??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mr sirmy contact me on oogunyede@gmail.com
Sirmy:

Missionlog pls inbox me, I applied to the same school and got admission, I have paid the €52 euro .but AD is the issue now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by barnacle: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please can a letter of Attestation from my university be presented to the German Embassy as letter of introduction?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Daniek10:
please the school i applied for want's me to go through uni-assist portal for the application but on uni assist i can't find the school name or the course, what do i do please ??

Maybe you are not searching well with the correct keyword
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Daniek10:

dipotol:

Maybe you are not searching well with the correct keyword

It's possible that the application window for the course has not yet opened..

If it's not yet the application period, it won't show in the search list in uni-assist

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kellyi: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Daniek10:
type into the search box the key words for your course, you should see it there.
if your course is for the winter semester and applications have not yet been approved by the school, it may not be there until when applications are approved.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daniek10: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
the application deadline for winter is suppose to be july 15

kellyi:

type into the search box the key words for your course, you should see it there.
if your course is for the winter semester and applications have not yet been approved by the school, it may not be there until when applications are approved.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daniek10: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
the deadline is 15 July for the following winter semester and i'm sure i'm spelling it the right way , i even copy and paste still nothing

amikable97:

It's possible that the application window for the course has not yet opened..

If it's not yet the application period, it won't show in the search list in uni-assist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CodeBlooded: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello guys.

I’m new here. Finished with Second class upper in 2018 from University of Ilorin where I bagged a BSc in Computer science.

I’ve toured around daad.de and got some schools. Some requires uniassist while others done. Listed out some schools to already.

Journey to Germany commence ✅.

I’d appreciate if someone can put me through all the abbreviations flying around on this thread. AM, AD , AL.
Who are the people in cat-A and any other information I need to know.

Thanks in Advance

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
CodeBlooded:
Hello guys.

I’m new here. Finished with Second class upper in 2018 from University of Ilorin where I bagged a BSc in Computer science.

I’ve toured around daad.de and got some schools. Some requires uniassist while others done. Listed out some schools to already.

Journey to Germany commence ✅.

I’d appreciate if someone can put me through all the abbreviations flying around on this thread. AM, AD , AL.
Who are the people in cat-A and any other information I need to know.

Thanks in Advance

AL: Admission Letter
AD: Appointment Date
AM: Somebody said “Angela Merkel” but don’t worry about it for now..worry about AL and AD first
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CodeBlooded: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
princejck:

AL: Admission Letter
AD: Appointment Date
AM: Somebody said “Angela Merkel” but don’t worry about it for now..worry about AL and AD first

Thanks mate.

What about cat-A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
CodeBlooded:

Thanks mate.

What about cat-A

Cat A means category A also known as priority list, the other counterpart is CAT B. Congratulations to you, you qualify for CAT A, based on the information you said. So, if all things work out well for winter, there are higher chances of you getting Appointment Date from the embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
CodeBlooded:

Thanks mate.

What about cat-A

Category A, I think it’s best you read the visa requirements before starting the process
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JosephYemsol(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hi everyone. Kindly access me

My German grade is 2.0
Hoping to go for a MENG civil engineering related course

I have applied to Ruhr universitat Bochum 2 weeks ago for computational Engineering but haven't gotten any mail from them. Not even confirmation of my documents...

Pls kindly assist me with any other school that I could apply to...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CodeBlooded: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
dipotol:

Cat A means category A also known as priority list, the other counterpart is CAT B. Congratulations to you, you qualify for CAT A, based on the information you said. So, if all things work out well for winter, there are higher chances of you getting Appointment Date from the embassy.

Wow, cool.

My CGPA : 3.63 on a scale of 5. I still fit for CAT A right
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CodeBlooded: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
princejck:

Category A, I think it’s best you read the visa requirements before starting the process

Thanks
I will appreciate a link.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jiggsbaby: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone

Please what kind of questions would I be asked at the interview so I’d know how to prepare or what do I read regarding the interview I hv search the threads for sample interviews put I could find any

Please someone help!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damsel93(f): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Olugbenga1234: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good day all, is it possible to certify my Nigerian documents in Germany or it has to be done here in Nigeria
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Olugbenga1234:
Good day all, is it possible to certify my Nigerian documents in Germany or it has to be done here in Nigeria

Go to your city's foreign office (Rathaus) for your certification with originals and copies of your document.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jiggsbaby:
Hello everyone

Please what kind of questions would I be asked at the interview so I’d know how to prepare or what do I read regarding the interview I hv search the threads for sample interviews put I could find any

Please someone help!!!

@Princejck, might be able to help. He's been very resourceful. @Jiggsbaby, can you also share more light on the details of your AD ? I wish you all the best in your interview.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Naija2germany4s: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
High court stamp.

You can't Notarize in the high court.

Vecharry:

DID YOU GET HIGH COURT STAMP OR A NOTARY

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Naija2germany4s: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Cool then.

I read that it's almost impossible.

Maybe you are one of the few exceptions �

https://planforgermany.com/switching-private-public-health-insurance-germany/

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-go-back-to-public-insurance-from-private-insurance-in-Germany/answer/Raymond-De-Vries-6?ch=10&share=9b4efbdb&srid=ub9CP
enigbon:

well I reside in Germany and I am telling you I have,

not only that, I am back to mawista again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Redcup(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.