Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111685 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Naija2germany4s: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
That's high.

Did you go to an office or you met these boys that hang around the court asking for what you want to do?

teelaw4life:

Wow...tried certifying my docs at Federal High Court, Ikoyi last Dec. The guys charged me 1500 per document.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Naija2germany4s: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sorry o

teelaw4life:

I did? No one directed me where to go. Those guys were àt the gate and the only ones who offered help.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jiggsbaby:
Hello everyone

Please what kind of questions would I be asked at the interview so I’d know how to prepare or what do I read regarding the interview I hv search the threads for sample interviews put I could find any

Please someone help!!!

Go to thread 7 and surf between pages 1 and page 40
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fabcol(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
The TestAs is to enable apply for category A, if you score 80 and above.

That's not true. Cost of education is "free" for both masters and bachelor's degree program in public Universities except for schools in Baden-Württemberg that charge as low as 1500€

KahyePubg:

Please this testas is it for applying to a university in Germany or can be used for masters

A friend of mine is advising me to start uni over again in Germany as the cost for masters is much
Besides I plan to study and relocate
Everything just tire me
I graduated 2017 with 2.1
I am in cat B automatically
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KahyePubg: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fabcol:
The TestAs is to enable apply for category A, if you score 80 and above.

That's not true. Cost of education is "free" for both masters and bachelor's degree program in public Universities except for schools in Baden-Württemberg that charge as low as 1500€

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daniek10: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
thanks and i just sent you an email , i would be waiting for your reply

Naija2germany4s:
What's the name of the school. Send me an email titichannel.ng@gmail.com and let's see if we can figure it out together.

Cheers

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by teelaw4life(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Naija2germany4s:
That's high.

Did you go to an office or you met these boys that hang around the court asking for what you want to do?

I didn't know which office to go to. It was one of those guys at the gate who took me to an office. The guy in the office collected my documents, went out for a while and came back with it certified. They were probably touts but I didn't know better.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CodeBlooded: 4:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by enigbon: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Once ure 30 or over it will apply to u.
You can actually only change wen it has to do with work and change back

Naija2germany4s:
Cool then.

I read that it's almost impossible.

Maybe you are one of the few exceptions �

https://planforgermany.com/switching-private-public-health-insurance-germany/

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-go-back-to-public-insurance-from-private-insurance-in-Germany/answer/Raymond-De-Vries-6?ch=10&share=9b4efbdb&srid=ub9CP
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Naija2germany4s: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2020
I have responded.
Daniek10:
thanks and i just sent you an email , i would be waiting for your reply

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jiggsbaby: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Hello guys I’m trying to find my block account in finitba using first bank and they are saying that it can’t be done via form A that they don’t fund block account via form A

That it has to be thru domicilary Acc

Has anybody experienced this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dazzlingd(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2020
If category A can be this challenging, then whatz the hope of category B??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uptimum123(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Jiggsbaby:
Hello guys I’m trying to find my block account in finitba using first bank and they are saying that it can’t be done via form A that they don’t fund block account via form A

Block account is your personal funds blocked for your upkeep while you arrive in Germany,also remember the beneficiary of the transfer is you and not the school.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Govkaybee:
Hello Chief.
Enrollment for summer semester in CAU Kiel ends on the 25th of March and I've mailed the school for an extension of enrollment but didn't get a response. My appointment date is 10th of March and I'm worried I might not meet up with enrollment. What would you advise in this situation?

Good morning bro
Please have you been able to extend your enrollment?
I also sent you an email , please kindly reply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Jiggsbaby:

You can’t fund your Fintiba account with a normal savings / current account
You need to open a domiciliary account (euros) with your bank, then you fund your Fintiba through the dom account ..
and Don’t open GTB domiciliary account (you can’t deposit more than 1000 euros per week
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jiggsbaby: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Vlibray:

You can’t fund your Fintiba account with a normal savings / current account
You need to open a domiciliary account (euros) with your bank, then you fund your Fintiba through the dom account ..
and Don’t open GTB domiciliary account (you can’t deposit more than 1000 euros per week

In a case where the visa is denied will finitiba return the money to ur dom account
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Skyclub14: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2020
i graduated with 2.84Gpa in sociology , please which category of AD do i fall into ? and is Social sciences in high demand in german ?Urgent answer please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Jiggsbaby:

In a case where the visa is denied will finitiba return the money to ur dom account
Yes
After you send them the denial letter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Skyclub14:
i graduated with 2.84Gpa in sociology , please which category of AD do i fall into ? and is Social sciences in high demand in german ?Urgent answer please
Category B
I don’t have answer for your second question

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Raphfemmy: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2020
you've to score 100 in Testas to be considered for category A

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Raphfemmy: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2020
From November 1st, 2019 the General Consulate will only accept applications with fully funded blocked accounts OR original formal obligations OR a scholarship financed from German public funds or European supported funds

Is this the reason why most people are not getting AD
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Raphfemmy:
From November 1st, 2019 the General Consulate will only accept applications with fully funded blocked accounts OR original formal obligations OR a scholarship financed from German public funds or European supported funds

Is this the reason why most people are not getting AD

NO
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2020
Jiggsbaby:

Take aboki to your bank. YOU transfer to aboki naira account then aboki transfer to your euro Dom account.,,, Use Access bank. It is faster
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Desireiva: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
@Jiggsbaby please drop your email
I will love to make some inquiries from you

Jiggsbaby:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Govkaybee: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yes I have.. I mailed the school and got a response this week.
Vlibray:

Good morning bro
Please have you been able to extend your enrollment?
I also sent you an email , please kindly reply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Naija2germany4s: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Those planning to fund Dom account soon for blocked account, please note the new CBN rule.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Govkaybee:
Yes I have.. I mailed the school and got a response this week.
Please what did they say ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by geezy3(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
i finished with a gpa of 2.50, guys please what's the equivalent for German grades, can someone help me calculate, I one know asap. thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by geezy3(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
anyone online?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
geezy3:
i finished with a gpa of 2.50, guys please what's the equivalent for German grades, can someone help me calculate, I one know asap. thanks

Use this website to calculate it https://msingermany.co.in/german-grade-calculator/
geezy3:
anyone online?
2.8 is your German equivalent
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adeshna: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hello

Good evening. I want to apply for masters degree in Germany. Please when does registration close for this year admissions?

Canada registrations closes February for September intake. Any registration after February are for next year intake.

Please what is that of German schools?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.