Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115467 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kofoworolaog: 9:04pm On May 20, 2023
Emmyeri23:

Please inform us when you finally get an appointment Date. i applied 24th February 2022, no AD yet😟
Sure!! I would

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2023
Delediamond:
Please I have an appointment with German embassy on 22nd of May 2023, and I have paid for my Block account through expatrio since 16th of May 2023, but I’m yet to receive a confirmation from them, I reach out to them and they told me it usually take 1-5 days before they can see the money and without seeing the money, they can’t issue a confirmation for me, please can I go to the interview with the receipt of payment from my bank or what should I do? Please I need your genuine advice

Please I would like you to guide me on the process of blocking my account through expatrio? How can I contact you, it is urgent please 🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2023
Chinemelum1:

I paid through expatrio too.just wait for the 5 days they told you .mine took up to a week and 3 days before it was confirmed.by Monday ,it must have arrived.just be on alert to print it out .

Hello , please I would like you to explain how you paid through Expatrio, please it is urgent
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emmyeri23(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2023
Kofoworolaog:

Sure!! I would

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by davss02(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2023
Jeanjohnny:
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here.
I applied to about 4 Universities (two of the Universities were through their online portal - TU Dortmund and Hildesheim, while the others Uni potsdam and FU Berlin, through Uniassist Portal) all for M.Sc Data Science.
I received an acknowledgement from the former that my applications were well received and wait for a decision.
The only issue I have with the latter (Uniassist). Over a week now that I applied, I keep seeing "In evaluation, payment received'' under my application tab. I uploaded scanned copies of my original documents including motivation letter with the application form I downloaded after paying the handling fee. I also received an email saying "Thank you. Your payment was successful and we received your application. Attached please find your application overview, the fees and a PDF of our Terms & Conditions".
Please, what else should I do?
1. Do I go ahead and certify my documents at the high court and send to Uniassist through courier immediately or wait till they send another mail asking me to send my documents?
2.The documents I plan on sending are my school leaving certificate with Waec scratch card, University certificate, and my transcript, IELTS(optional). Are there other documents that are required to be sent apart from this?
Looking forward to your replies. Thanks!

Did uniassist later send you mail? If yes,

How many weeks did it took?

And how many schools gave your brother admission, among the four?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bergoglio(m): 4:23am On May 21, 2023
Delediamond:
@daviesblaze, I got the appointment date on the 12/May/2023 and I paid the money on 16th of May

Please how did you fund the block account and how much did you pay in Naira?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bergoglio(m): 4:27am On May 21, 2023
Chinemelum1:

I paid through expatrio too.just wait for the 5 days they told you .mine took up to a week and 3 days before it was confirmed.by Monday ,it must have arrived.just be on alert to print it out .

Please did you fund the block account recently?
How much did it cost in Naira?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2023
Bergoglio:

Bergoglio please how can I contact you ? I also need to find out how to fund my block acct
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2023
Quick one guys

Has anyone been able to abandon their studies so far to do Ausbildung??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 3:26pm On May 21, 2023
Please guys, do I need to fund my block account before I can go for my visa interview? Has anyone used Cameroon embassy for their German visa appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2023
Immacharles:
Please guys, do I need to fund my block account before I can go for my visa interview? Has anyone used Cameroon embassy for their German visa appointment?

Yes... U must fund with proof

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lululiscious22: 4:35pm On May 21, 2023
She submitted in December of last year
i understand that Germany takes quite some time.
Still hopeful though

Chinemelum1:

Submitted her documents since last year and No visa yet?
What is wrong? What is going on?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 4:58pm On May 21, 2023
Jeanjohnny:
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here.
I applied to about 4 Universities (two of the Universities were through their online portal - TU Dortmund and Hildesheim, while the others Uni potsdam and FU Berlin, through Uniassist Portal) all for M.Sc Data Science.
I received an acknowledgement from the former that my applications were well received and wait for a decision.
The only issue I have with the latter (Uniassist). Over a week now that I applied, I keep seeing "In evaluation, payment received'' under my application tab. I uploaded scanned copies of my original documents including motivation letter with the application form I downloaded after paying the handling fee. I also received an email saying "Thank you. Your payment was successful and we received your application. Attached please find your application overview, the fees and a PDF of our Terms & Conditions".
Please, what else should I do?
1. Do I go ahead and certify my documents at the high court and send to Uniassist through courier immediately or wait till they send another mail asking me to send my documents?
2.The documents I plan on sending are my school leaving certificate with Waec scratch card, University certificate, and my transcript, IELTS(optional). Are there other documents that are required to be sent apart from this?
Looking forward to your replies. Thanks!

No.... Moreva postdam is free to apply on uni assist... I didnt pay anything and I av gotten my reply that my doc has been forwarded to Dem.... As long as u uploaded ur certified certificate they will check ur doc.... It takes a month sah
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 5:00pm On May 21, 2023
If u apply for FAU Germany, Tuesday is der assessment test for artificial intelligence.... Good luck

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2023
WpressBeginner:

No.... Moreva postdam is free to apply on uni assist... I didnt pay anything and I av gotten my reply that my doc has been forwarded to Dem.... As long as u uploaded ur certified certificate they will check ur doc.... It takes a month sah

big man relax your mind uniassit sometime take upto two-four weeks to evaluate documents
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bergoglio(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2023
oguinedavid:

Bergoglio please how can I contact you ? I also need to find out how to fund my block acct

Am still looking for the answer to that question.
You can reach me via my email which you can find in my profile
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 11:35pm On May 21, 2023
Bergoglio:

I didn't fund it recently.it was funded last year
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bergoglio(m): 5:13am On May 22, 2023
Chinemelum1:

I didn't fund it recently.it was funded last year

Okay what was the rate then, how much did you spend in Naira?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Luisema4luv(m): 8:32am On May 22, 2023
WpressBeginner:

Please how do you know what course is free on uniassist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 9:16am On May 22, 2023
Bergoglio:

Okay what was the rate then, how much did you spend in Naira?
I funded when Naira was still 470 to 500 then and I have checked,I did mine in 2021.
It was simple bank procedure through my father's account to central bank.Using manual form A.
Nowadays everything is online and it takes time.
May God see you through
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 12:01pm On May 22, 2023
Thank you for the reply. Please do you know anyone that has used Cameroon embassy for their German visa appointment?
HighPriest0:

Yes... U must fund with proof
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atwale444: 3:50pm On May 22, 2023
Hello House,
I'm currently in the process of applying for schools in Germany. i have been able to apple to couple of schools already but i will appreciate if i can get suggestions of schools that have Bachelor degree programs in English and accepts application directly to school or through DOSV.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 4:45pm On May 22, 2023
Try Arden University berlin.... its a private university and acceptance rate is high
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2023
atwale444:
Hello House,
I'm currently in the process of applying for schools in Germany. i have been able to apple to couple of schools already but i will appreciate if i can get suggestions of schools that have Bachelor degree programs in English and accepts application directly to school or through DOSV.

Thanks

Search hamm lippstadt hochs
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by naturalmi: 8:46pm On May 22, 2023
Hello guys,

My brother got an admission in a German school and needs to get a date in the German embassy for interviews.

What does he need to do to schedule and interview and what subsequent documents does he need?

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atwale444: 6:16am On May 23, 2023
Thanks, is that not very expensive, im looking for public schools , thanks

JoePatrao:
Try Arden University berlin.... its a private university and acceptance rate is high
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 6:30am On May 23, 2023
Any latest updates guys
Any new AD,make we take dey get hope
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atwale444: 6:43am On May 23, 2023
HighPriest0:

Search hamm lippstadt hochs

Thanks but they dont have the course i want. they only have Elect elect
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 9:17am On May 23, 2023
Has anyone who booked in April 2022 gotten AD yet?? ...... and please i need suggestion on how i can secure an SL before AD comes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2023
Did you book in April?
JoePatrao:
Has anyone who booked in April 2022 gotten AD yet?? ...... and please i need suggestion on how i can secure an SL before AD comes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 23, 2023
JoePatrao:

Feb people still dey queue, e neva reach March. U dey ask of April… I like ur faith shaa😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: richy16(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.