Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107467 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2023
Ghana residency permit in the bag ...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2023
Jaydchukwuemeka:
Ghana residency permit in the bag ...

how long did it take you to get it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omonihobae: 3:13pm On May 26, 2023
Omonihobae:
Hello,PLS as anyone written testdaf Exam in nigeria?PLS it's urgent.please really need help with it
PLS o,any help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 4:22pm On May 26, 2023
How much does it cost to get it

trigger11:

how long did it take you to get it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2023
WpressBeginner:
If u apply for FAU Germany, Tuesday is der assessment test for artificial intelligence.... Good luck

Did you also apply for the AI course in FAU? If yes, how was the assessment test like?

I intend to apply for the same course in summer semester
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2023
H
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2023
[
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2023
Please incase you are switching application to other EU countries or others, don't forget to cancel your application to help reduce the backlog biko.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 6:46pm On May 26, 2023
Pls do you mean FAU Erlangen?
Harry4cas:

Did you also apply for the AI course in FAU? If yes, how was the assessment test like?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 8:27pm On May 26, 2023
Harry4cas:

Dude the assessment test is like hell....u might av two ansas in options...39 qustn in 59 min ....calculations and computer Science

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 8:32pm On May 26, 2023
HighPriest0:

That's the only one I know.
Besides Englisch taught Bachelors courses are very few in germany... Most undergraduate courses are german taught.

If you are looking Englisch tought Bsc courses, you have to ransack the internet yourself

Go to Technical university Munich... Expecially their Management and Technology
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by brown1234: 1:58am On May 27, 2023
Can I apply for student visa and bring my baby along with me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by brown1234: 9:17am On May 27, 2023
I want to apply for msc in Germany next year but I am thinking of bringing my baby along under which category will i book. Also I am using SL . Although my husband is schooling in Germany also.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:16pm On May 27, 2023
brown1234:
I want to apply for msc in Germany next year but I am thinking of bringing my baby along under which category will i book. Also I am using SL . Although my husband is schooling in Germany also.

Cat B.

Did you read the info on the embassy's website?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Purplelemon: 7:19pm On May 27, 2023
Please is it possible for me to book 2 different categories of visas at the website let's say work visa separately and study visa separately. The work visa is for the Ausbildung
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by brown1234: 4:30am On May 28, 2023
MrAAA2:

Cat B.

Did you read the info on the embassy's website?

What application will i fill for my son
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 6:26pm On May 28, 2023
Hello everyone, please I want to apply for Msc in Germany but I'm scared of the long wait for the appointment date. What if I get admission and the session resumes and I haven't even gotten appointment date? Please will considering applying to Austria be a good idea?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 8:04am On May 29, 2023
brown1234:

What application will i fill for my son

Maybe family reunion or whatever options are there in the different types of visa.
Play around the VIDEX application form
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 11:30am On May 29, 2023
Kofoworolaog:

Sure!! I would
I applied March 11 2022,No AD yet.
Still waiting
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 11:34am On May 29, 2023
Delediamond:
Please I have an appointment with German embassy on 22nd of May 2023, and I have paid for my Block account through expatrio since 16th of May 2023, but I’m yet to receive a confirmation from them, I reach out to them and they told me it usually take 1-5 days before they can see the money and without seeing the money, they can’t issue a confirmation for me, please can I go to the interview with the receipt of payment from my bank or what should I do?
Please I need your genuine advice

Any updates from you.
How did the interview go?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 11:37am On May 29, 2023
My friend that went for her Interview since January 18 is yet to obtain response from the embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2023
Chinemelum1:
My friend that went for her Interview since January 18 is yet to obtain response from the embassy
It's extreme. Has he sent reminder mail or checked her spam folder?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alvin212(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2023
Hello guys
Please which one of these countries can 12m naira get me to via student visa

Canada
Germany
Austria
Norway
Denmark
Belgium
Netherland

Notes"
I ain't going there for studies
Just wanna use student visa enter for legit hustle

Can 12m naira run the entire package
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alvin212(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2023
Purplelemon:
Please is it possible for me to book 2 different categories of visas at the website let's say work visa separately and study visa separately. The work visa is for the Ausbildung

Which is more expensive work visa or student visa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alvin212(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2023
Guys please

Ausbildung in Germany is it a nice Carrier path
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2023
Hey guys,
Please how many months does it take for one to get an approval mail after an interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 7:51am On May 30, 2023
Chinemelum1:
I received update from her partaking this
Actually she has recieved response from the embassy.she made an appeal for her visa rejection due to the fact that her blocked account wasn't ready at the time she did her interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2023
Chinemelum1:

Actually she has recieved response from the embassy.she made an appeal for her visa rejection due to the fact that her blocked account wasn't ready at the time she did her interview

That’s great.
Did they finally approve her visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 11:04am On May 30, 2023
Hi i applied march too can i get your handle so we can keep up been looking for someone that applied march
Chinemelum1:

I applied March 11 2022,No AD yet.
Still waiting

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 11:11am On May 30, 2023
Pls can u ask when she got the response,did it take weeks or months, i can't do detty December in this country 😥
Chinemelum1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.