Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1120633 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatSage: 8:02am On May 16, 2023
Guys how can i book a visa appointment for someone going to study a Bsc program in germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ademolla3506(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2023
Hello guys, I got a secured connection to get PR from benin republic ( cotonou). If interested you can contact me via 09133912264.

I live in Lagos, we can definitely hook up and explain the whole process to you.

You will need some document before going
1. Yellow card ( nigeria)
2. Criminal report (nigeria)
3. School certificate... I can give you connect where I got mine...... alagbon for criminal report and airport for yellow card.

You will collect other document in cotonou ( not stressful).

Do contact me.... it can't be back dated o..... you will wait 6 month.... but you can apply 6 month ahead after collecting....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ademolla3506(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2023
Contact me ademolla3506@gmail.com

I can help you

No attestation de residence won’t suffice, because it’s not a residence permit.

[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lululiscious22: 12:54pm On May 16, 2023
Hi all,
Please can someone confirm if you'll need to submit your passport at the embassy when you submit your documents?
My sister has submitted her documents since last year but she does not remember if she submitted her passport alongside.
Please help!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mercy87(f): 3:16pm On May 16, 2023
dennison4luv:

Letter of commitment is enough and you dont need his bank statement.

Note the person must reside in Germany and the person must be working and earning a good money. The letter of commitment is not an ordinary document and before the alien office in his city can issue that document, they will go through his work documents and other relevant documents to know if he is eligible. So only that document is enough

Please I have a question, is the letter of commitment and a sponsorship letter same thing?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mercy87(f): 5:08pm On May 16, 2023
Please when you say CAT A, B, etc I'm confused. I don't see it in the visa form. Can someone explain it to me please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2023
mercy87:
Please when you say CAT A, B, etc I'm confused. I don't see it in the visa form. Can someone explain it to me please?

Cat A == scholarship students and first-class students

Cat B == Every other person (2.1..... 2.2 ..etc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 16, 2023
trigger11:

Cat A is also for PhD student too

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2023
9cguy:

Cat A is also for PhD student too

Yes...........
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 9:27am On May 17, 2023
Lululiscious22:
Hi all,
Please can someone confirm if you'll need to submit your passport at the embassy when you submit your documents?
My sister has submitted her documents since last year but she does not remember if she submitted her passport alongside.
Please help!!!
Submitted her documents since last year and No visa yet?
What is wrong? What is going on?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mercy87(f): 12:12pm On May 17, 2023
trigger11:

I know this but where is it stated please? Is it in the visa form or?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 2:05pm On May 17, 2023
Good day...pls what language is the motivation letter supposed to be written in?
German or English?
MrAAA2:

Typed but hand signed in the format
Place, date, signature

E.g. Benin, 14.05.2023 MrAAA
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 2:47pm On May 17, 2023
Toonerdyy:
Good day...pls what language is the motivation letter supposed to be written in?
German or English?

The language you are proficient in (either English or German), the language you will prefer to be interviewed with. Similarly, your CV should be in the same language, either German or English.

But do not use a language translator
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 2:47pm On May 17, 2023
mercy87:

On the appointment booking website
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2023
mercy87:

on the website
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gpea: 11:39pm On May 17, 2023
What additional document will be required if someone wants to apply for German visa from Ghana?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2023
Hey guys,

Can someone use a resident permit from Cameroon to apply for visa appointment in Ghana?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by PeterObi4Presid: 11:23am On May 18, 2023
I want to really first admire and hail all Nigerian students working hard to beat all odds just to study in Germany. You guys deserve the success.

I tried to apply to a German schl (LMU)., It was the course that attracted me....I dint even know the school has mad competition, I've been invited for an entrance exam, of which if a student scales through, he will be invited to an oral interview again.

I'm like which kine wahala bè this.
I checked through the reading list and topics for the entrance exam...I just weak...right now I'm doubting my ability...cos it seems like an herculean task.....the course is Epidemiology( with statistics, probability, calculus, epidemiology, algebra, Matrix etc to feature in the entrance exam) ..and I couldn't even get any past paper...

My question is can't I get an easier way if I want to study in low to zero tuition schl in Germany? ...
And another thing that freaked me out is that on getting here I got to know for the first time that people have to wait for one year before Visa interview....Haaa. Which kine country we dey so....it's really annoying o..is that how u all here wait?
Imagine scaling through the exams and interview and still have to waste another year just for interview...e mad o.
I'm scared of the entrance exam
Still scared of waiting one year.....is there alternative?...I'm just kind of discouraged by the one year wait especially
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 12:18pm On May 18, 2023
mercy87:

Please I have a question, is the letter of commitment and a sponsorship letter same thing?

Yes, they are the same thing

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 12:22pm On May 18, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
I want to really first admire and hail all Nigerian students working hard to beat all odds just to study in Germany. You guys deserve the success.

I tried to apply to a German schl (LMU)., It was the course that attracted me....I dint even know the school has mad competition, I've been invited for an entrance exam, of which if a student scales through, he will be invited to an oral interview again.

I checked through the reading list and topics for the entrance exam...I just weak...right now I'm doubting my ability...cos it seems like an herculean task.....the course is Epidemiology( with statistics, probability, calculus, epidemiology, algebra, Matrix etc to feature in the entrance exam) ..and I couldn't even get any past paper...

My question is can't I get an easier way if I want to study in low to zero tuition schl in Germany? ...
And another thing that freaked me out is that on getting here I got to know for the first time that people have to wait for one year before Visa interview....Haaa. Which kine country we dey so....it's really annoying o..is that how u all here wait?
Imagine scaling through the exams and interview and still have to waste another year just for interview...e mad o.
Still scared of waiting one year.....is there alternative?...I'm just kind of discouraged by the one year wait especially

Check other universities that have the same course and apply. Every school with their own unique admission process
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by PeterObi4Presid: 12:29pm On May 18, 2023
dennison4luv:

Check other universities that have the same course and apply. Every school with their own unique admission process
Pls do you have idea of my second question?
Do people have to wait one year to get Visa interview date? If no,,,,,how long does it take to get Visa interview from the day u applied?
I want to know before committing all my mind to it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 12:37pm On May 18, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Do people have to wait one year to get Visa interview date? If no,,,,,how long does it take to get Visa interview from the day u applied?

You really don’t have to wait for a year.
Just get a scholarship and elevate to CAT A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

same way you have put in energy to get information on the first school use same energy and get all information from the thread.... everything you need to know is on these thread. from all i read you are on the right track in getting information.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by PeterObi4Presid: 12:43pm On May 18, 2023
NNuch:

Alright. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mercy87(f): 2:17pm On May 18, 2023
MrAAA2:

On the appointment booking website

Thank you sir. Please can you send me the link to the website. I have googled but I'm not clear.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by PeterObi4Presid: 2:38pm On May 18, 2023
NNuch:

What if I can't get a scholarship?
How long will it take me to be booked for visa appointment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 3:27pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=PeterObi4Presid post=123214652]
What if I can't get a scholarship?
How long will it take me to be booked for visa appointment

Like the response they sent me when I asked “for this category, it is clearly started over 1 year”. I have been waiting for over 14 months now. So my dear make your decision yourself, remember time flies 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kofoworolaog: 3:51pm On May 18, 2023
AlamsAB:

Ohh thanks , I applied on the 15th of February

Please when did you get the AD? I booked for an appointment Feb 2022 too but I am yet to get a date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

All I read is scared scared scared!

Epidemiology is like medical statistics and geography. Do you still think you should compete with your peers?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 3:58pm On May 18, 2023
mosesronnal:
Hey guys,

Can someone use a resident permit from Cameroon to apply for visa appointment in Ghana?

Guys, we can do better than this.

Can someone working in Shell be paid by Agip?

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 4:00pm On May 18, 2023
mercy87:

Thank you sir. Please can you send me the link to the website. I have googled but I'm not clear.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showForm.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1717
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 4:25pm On May 18, 2023
Which date pls?
Kofoworolaog:

Please when did you get the AD? I booked for an appointment Feb 2022 too but I am yet to get a date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.