Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110345 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndyoo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17
ihavesense:

Hello bro, I am a software developer. Been waiting for this chancenkarte since last year. In fact, I shunned UK MSC last year because I have hope on this Opportunity Card AKA Chancenkarte.
I have a few questions though.

How do I prove my years of experience? Will my employment letter and pay slips suffice? I can’t ask my current employer to provide me with any form of letter because I don’t intend telling them that I am leaving until my visa is sure.

Can I use a letter of proficiency in English language from my university as certificate of English language just like the German universities accept.

Anyone can respond to this please.

First of all, the chancekarte is a point based system and you would do anything to increase your points so as to increase your chances.

That includes your experience : You need a letter of recommendation from current employer, or what we refer to here as Arbeitszeugnis from previous employment. Both of them are not the same. You can try with employment letter. I think it should be fine, but you would submit any documents that will increase your chances.

Language skills : A2 German will give you more points, so if you haven't started learning, get on board and take your exam at Goethe institute. English skills of up to B2 : Toefl/Ielts.

I think they expect you to have some links to Germany : like previous visits.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:53pm On Apr 17
GodfreyOsondu:
Pls is IELTS or proficiency letter required for English courses at the embassy?

Secondly, has anyone gotten AM lately?

At the embassy stage, have a 2 set of copies (plus additional set of originals) of everything required as stated in the checklist, including other documents used during the admission application.

There's barely excess documents causing problems, rather too few documents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Petit08(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18
[quote author=Joddiealba post=129396943]
I’m interested [/quote
Please am interested.kindly reach me

Toyenro8@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bopz1805: 7:32pm On Apr 19
GOOD DAY ALL, ANY AD TODAY
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 12:03am On Apr 20
Ndyoo:

First of all, the chancekarte is a point based system and you would do anything to increase your points so as to increase your chances.

That includes your experience : You need a letter of recommendation from current employer, or what we refer to here as Arbeitszeugnis from previous employment. Both of them are not the same. You can try with employment letter. I think it should be fine, but you would submit any documents that will increase your chances.

Language skills : A2 German will give you more points, so if you haven't started learning, get on board and take your exam at Goethe institute. English skills of up to B2 : Toefl/Ielts.

I think they expect you to have some links to Germany : like previous visits.
Can someone who had his first degree in English language apply in German Uni with letter of English proficiency from the school?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 12:05am On Apr 20
MrAAA2:

At the embassy stage, have a 2 set of copies (plus additional set of originals) of everything required as stated in the checklist, including other documents used during the admission application.

There's barely excess documents causing problems, rather too few documents.

Can one who doesn't have IELTS use proficiency letter?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Luisema4luv(m): 6:19am On Apr 20
Jandminded:

It depends on the school you are applying to and their criteria

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndyoo(m): 8:28am On Apr 20
Jandminded:
Can someone who had his first degree in English language apply in German Uni with letter of English proficiency from the school?

Some schools are strict on requirements. Best is to send the school an email requesting for a waiver. During our own time, it was common to use a letter from your university, nowadays I see them requesting Ielts of 6, 6,5 and 7,5.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 8:36am On Apr 20
Ndyoo:

Some schools are strict on requirements. Best is to send the school an email requesting for a waiver. During our own time, it was common to use a letter from your university, nowadays I see them requesting Ielts of 6, 6,5 and 7,5.

But Is it required before or after getting the admission?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:37pm On Apr 20
Jandminded:

Depends on the university. Some requires ONLY English Language boards examinations e.g. IELTS,TOEFL.

Others require either that or other proofs like letter of English proficiency or proof of having studied at least 3 years in English,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:02am On Apr 21
Zbk001:
Good afternoon everyone, pls how is University of Luxembourg… I want to submit application for masters program… pls how is the country … and any information that will help me is appreciated… if there is group chat for Uni.Lux, pls let me know.
Thank you .

This is Germany forum. Check Luxembourg forum, there may still be that on Nairaland
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:05am On Apr 21
Zbk001:
Good evening beautiful ppl: pls how is Luxembourg, I want to apply for masters program… help a brother

This is not Luxembourg forum. Kindly check Luxembourg forum on Nairaland. Good luck
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Okupevi1985: 3:19am On Apr 21
Dear nairalanders,
I hold a Bsc from Nigeria authenticated by federal ministry of education and foreign affairs in 2016. I also have a masters degree from another country. I am planning to apply for a master program in Germany. To prepare my application, I have a few questions:
1) Do I need to notarized my Nigeria Bsc certificate by a notary public? If so, should the certified copies be scanned in color?
2) Should I include my current Masters degree certificate when applying through Uniassist?
3) when is the application for the summer intake starting? Is the winter intake for data science still open?

Thanks in advance for your guidance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndyoo(m): 8:47am On Apr 22
Jandminded:

But Is it required before or after getting the admission?

It is required before...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsesi: 10:19am On Apr 22
Hello, please who has taken the online aptitude Test or knows anyone that has taken it, at the university of Goettingen. Its Masters in computer science or data science. I have some questions to ask 🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 10:31am On Apr 22
Tsesi:
Hello, please who has taken the online aptitude Test or knows anyone that has taken it, at the university of Goettingen. Its Masters in computer science or data science. I have some questions to ask 🙏

I have.... e chock....thanks to chat gpt

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sussybae(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22
WpressBeginner:

I have.... e chock....thanks to chat gpt

Please was the exam monitored
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Radianceprince(m): 12:08am On Apr 23
Apply for job on steps tone.de you might not even have to use opportunity card even while you are on it ur job can be ready. To prove language proficiency u need toefl or ielt or Germans proficiency test as stated in the requirement. No prove 4 years of experience is asked. You can just state it and proven with your first employment letter and state you have been active ever since. As a tech guy everything is easy. Just stick to the requirements and provide only what is asked.
ihavesense:

Hello bro, I am a software developer. Been waiting for this chancenkarte since last year. In fact, I shunned UK MSC last year because I have hope on this Opportunity Card AKA Chancenkarte.
I have a few questions though.

How do I prove my years of experience? Will my employment letter and pay slips suffice? I can’t ask my current employer to provide me with any form of letter because I don’t intend telling them that I am leaving until my visa is sure.

Can I use a letter of proficiency in English language from my university as certificate of English language just like the German universities accept.

Anyone can respond to this please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Radianceprince(m): 12:31am On Apr 23
MzChee:
Hello everyone, is it possible to switch from job seekers visa to student visa in Germany? Also is German entrepreneurial visa issued to Nigerians?
Yes it's 100 percent possible
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Radianceprince(m): 12:36am On Apr 23
Ayomikun2820:
Hello all, How long is the visa application process
for Ausbildung programs? I don’t see a lot of people talk
about it here. Is there any reason to that?
It's the best to do if you want to easily get a job after studies. Its usually fast I have not done it but know people who switch to it when they arrived. Go for it, if you plan to jakpa from Germany and use your education go for university study
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Radianceprince(m): 12:40am On Apr 23
Yes and language test toefl ielt or German
lastkingsman:

Do you know whether this opportunity card will require POF of around 11,000 Euros?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Radianceprince(m): 12:43am On Apr 23
Abstractgrammie:

Pls boss, how do I go about getting this 11k euros just show! I don’t mind paying!

If it's for the opportunity card. I will advised you use the other option of a part time job as stated on the requirement. You can use restaurant employment contract or any job as stated.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifeomavivine(f): 7:57am On Apr 23
Good day guys,

Please I need help/advice.
I got admission in one of the university in Germany and i have not received any message from the embassy for an interview and I have been waiting since November, 2022(when I registered for the category B long term visa).
Please, I'm thinking of writing to the embassy with my admission letter reminding them of my waiting. I don't want to miss this year or deferring my admission again.

Please, can anyone help me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 8:43am On Apr 23
ifeomavivine:
Good day guys,

I got admission in one of the university in Germany and i have not received any message from the embassy for an interview and I have been waiting since November, 2022(when I registered for the category B long term visa).
Please, I'm thinking of writing to the embassy with my admission letter reminding them of my waiting. I don't want to miss this year or deferring my admission again.

They are still in August 2022....so calm down
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingebere(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23
who else got a mail today to confirm their appointment registration for lagos?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sollie123(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:46pm On Apr 23
If you have funds and 13200 Eur for block account and interested in Belgium, let's talk about possibilities. No long embassy wait period.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OluwaTofunmiiii: 12:38am On Apr 24
Goodevening house, please help me explain this English, make I hear another person explanation, cause after converting my GPA to German own I have 1.87, am I eligible ?
Please help a sister

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Softee1999: 5:51am On Apr 24
[color=#990000][/color]
ifeomavivine:
Good day guys,

Did you get an email yesterday for appointment confirmation??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pseudonomer: 6:35am On Apr 24
OluwaTofunmiiii:
Goodevening house, please help me explain this English, make I hear another person explanation, cause after converting my GPA to German own I have 1.87, am I eligible ?
Please help a sister

Yes.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OluwaTofunmiiii: 8:18am On Apr 24
pseudonomer:

Yes.

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ecious16: 9:03am On Apr 24
Good morning everyone
I'm new here
I recently got an offer of admission in a university in Germany
Please, How much is the visa fee and how does the visa process work

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Ayrastarr(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.