Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110057 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 1:26pm On Mar 31
Bmuhd4smile:
Hello and happy weekends!

Is it compulsory to Notarize documents or certify the documents in the high court for bachelors degree application in Germany.

Hi guys! can i get answer to this** Do i need to notarize my wife's documents before applying for her. I would have to send the documents to Nigeria so i need to be sure if it is mandatory or probably just subjective to individual school's admissions requirements.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 6:05pm On Mar 31
Joddiealba:

Ok I will

bmuhdyusuf@gmail.com

Please send me the telegram link too.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 1:57am On Apr 01
Please kindly drop the name of the telegram group

Bmuhd4smile:

bmuhdyusuf@gmail.com

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 8:40am On Apr 01
Bmuhd4smile:

Hi guys! can i get answer to this** Do i need to notarize my wife's documents before applying for her. I would have to send the documents to Nigeria so i need to be sure if it is mandatory or probably just subjective to individual school's admissions requirements.

You don't need the original certificate for notarization. Scan the original and print it out. That's what will be notarized.

With that being said, to notarize / not notarize depends on the school you're applying to. More so, if the school uses uniassist, then it's compulsory to notarize your documents.

If possible, notarize your documents if you can. This will allow you more options when it comes to selecting schools.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 8:54am On Apr 01
Harry4cas:

You don't need the original certificate for notarization. Scan the original and print it out. That's what will be notarized.

With that being said, to notarize / not notarize depends on the school you're applying to. More so, if the school uses uniassist, then it's compulsory to notarize your documents.

If possible, notarize your documents if you can. This will allow you more options when it comes to selecting schools.

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by hephii: 10:34pm On Apr 01
Hello everyone,
I got offered a PhD position in germany with the intended start date to be from 1st April 2024. I only got my hosting agreement form on March 4th. I was then assigned a visa appointment date for April 3rd, but this is after the intended start date. So, I wonder, would this cause troubles during my visa processing? Also, I wonder which dates to then put for "intended duration of stay" during the visa application form, which dates to book for accomodation, and which dates to pay for health insurance?
Pleaseee I need any help I can get ASAAAP. Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ayowhizi: 9:30am On Apr 02
please send here heywhizi@gmail.com
Joddiealba:
Should I just post the link of the telegram group here cos sending emails is kind of tiring..can I post it here?.is it allowed?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joddiealba: 11:57am On Apr 02
ayowhizi:
please send here heywhizi@gmail.com

Sent it already
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joddiealba: 11:58am On Apr 02
Bmuhd4smile:

bmuhdyusuf@gmail.com

Sent it already
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by hephii: 11:58am On Apr 02
Joddiealba:

Okay I will

Please can you add the link here? replacing "." with "dot"
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joddiealba: 12:39pm On Apr 02
hephii:

Please can you add the link here? replacing "." with "dot"

https://tdotme/nigeriastudDE

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsesi: 3:19pm On Apr 02
Zebulun1:
Good evening everyone I have a question
My primary school certificate carries different surname from my other documents and I want to submit them for admission would there be any issues with it and if any what should be the solution to the problem
Thanks 🙏

U can get an affidavit from high court on ground stating all the names in those certificates are yours and if you're married u can also get ur change of name certificate/marriage certificate on ground. It may not be necessary for admission but will be useful for visa application
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 4:29pm On Apr 02
Joddiealba:

Sent it already

Received. Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ade1998: 10:19pm On Apr 02
Bmuhd4smile:

Received. Thank you.
Please can you send me on tg @whitelisted_now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by hephii: 2:36am On Apr 03
Joddiealba:

https://tdotme/nigeriastudDE

Thanks so much. I have joined!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Radianceprince(m): 10:05am On Apr 03
Yes if she pays the 3000euros she gets the final letter then she can use it.
Cindino20:

okay. great advise and thanks to you and @Radianceprince

she actually now has an admission from a private uni to do MBA while waiting for other schools but the private Uni didnt issue any admission letter just some contract until she pays 3000 euros. do you think such contract can be used for interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Radianceprince(m): 10:06am On Apr 03
Pls Google and read the requirement
LINSAR:

Hello.

What if one's job isn't among bottle neck professions e.g Finance jobs. Can one still go directly without student route?

Also, with IT or Finance skills, are entry level accepted or one has to have vast years of experience?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zbk001: 5:31pm On Apr 03
Good evening beautiful ppl: pls how is Luxembourg, I want to apply for masters program… help a brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingebere(m): 11:43am On Apr 04
WpressBeginner:

Pls also add me in the telegram group : 08087100023 or send to my mail:
gudoski30@gmail.com

Sent
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingebere(m): 11:49am On Apr 04
WpressBeginner:

Nairaland will not accept

Pls also add me in the telegram group : 08087100023 or send to my mail:
gudoski30@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Savagethe21st(m): 11:50am On Apr 04
Please guys that used benin route, I am clicking further but the website isnt moving. Is that the only page?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by musajabata(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04
Zbk001:
Good evening beautiful ppl: pls how is Luxembourg, I want to apply for masters program… help a brother

Pls somebody should help in admission/visa processing steps for master programs

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by enemerci: 1:19pm On Apr 04
Atatukseeker:
Nigerians can waste their time applying to biggest country. When you can easily get a student visa to one of the smallest country in Europe even without paying tuition fee. Germany no get conscience oo. Just pray to be lucky. Before I cross into this Europe all this countries show me shege. Until when my eyes open. I see say those country in Europe some of them don’t receive more tourist so they accept any application that is legit and complete documentation. They hardly get refusal. Almost everyone who applied. Gets their visa. Both tourist and
student visa. Since then when I came into
Europe. I can’t let my family members waste
their money again on big countries like
Germany. Anyway good luck to those who
have gotten appointments

Please can you recommend some countries. Thank you

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oniovosa14(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04
Hi,
@Ihonomic and @jessydan54, how was your interview? You guys mentioned it was on Wednesday. I trust it was good. Pls can you share an update on attending the interview with no admissions letter on hand. Please, your response will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OMXIX: 12:25pm On Apr 05
I got my AD today. Booked on the 6th of Aug 2022
Got date for 30 April. Thanks to nairaland I have been a silent reader for the past 1year 6months

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 12:37pm On Apr 05
OMXIX:
I got my AD today. Booked on the 6th of Aug 2022
Got date for 30 April. Thanks to nairaland I have been a silent reader for the past 1year 6months

Sum1 AD Aug 10 2022

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 2:28pm On Apr 05
Ade1998:

Please can you send me on tg @whitelisted_now

You are already in the group
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 2:33pm On Apr 05
Oniovosa14:
Hi,
@Ihonomic and @jessydan54, how was your interview? You guys mentioned it was on Wednesday. I trust it was good. Pls can you share an update on attending the interview with no admissions letter on hand. Please, your response will be appreciated.

It went well.. I had admission letter with me so I don't know anything about that, but a lady who couldn't find her birth certificate was given 1month to provide it, so it should apply to admission letter.. as a matter of fact I wasn't ask any hard questions, it was just the name of my school, City, course and few others, but was given maths test to write. But I guess that test didn't apply to everyone, cos the lady I met there came for her PhD visa interview wasn't given any test. Before I forget the passport photograph background is now grey not white or any other colour. And cash and card is acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Euny1234: 3:50pm On Apr 05
[quote author=Jessydan54 post=129282538]

Please can you share the maths questions?
Did they ask questions like " what do you know about Germany? Political and Economic aspects?

Success in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oniovosa14(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05
Gracie..your response is appreciated.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 4:55pm On Apr 05
[quote author=Euny1234 post=129283653][/quote]

There was no question like that.. they don't give the same question, because a guy dropped the maths test the gave him last time and I practiced it but nothing came out from the one they gave him.. just learn square root cos there was that in my question too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eghosa100: 9:49am On Apr 06
Jessydan54:

There was no question like that.. they don't give the same question, because a guy dropped the maths test the gave him last time and I practiced it but nothing came out from the one they gave him.. just learn square root cos there was that in my question too

We would love to know the questions asked and if you are going for a bsc or master's program and which course of study

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.