Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110014 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Agemazaki: 10:26am On Apr 12
Ahhh you still have a long way to go, the embassy is still giving 2022 applications
22ndAries:

I booked my first application September 2023, I then cancelled and rebooked on December 2023 because the school instructed that after 3 months I should re-apply because the German consulate refreshes the applications every 3 months. Please can you explain the process of carrying out the visa process in a neighboring African country.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joddiealba: 10:32am On Apr 12
Opemipo2107:
Hello lovely people. I’m creating a group for anyone interested in the Ausbildung program where we can brainstorm, share idea and probably practice the language. I’m just starting myself tho and think it would be great to interact with likeminded people for motivation. Please DM if interested.
I’m interested
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emerie80: 12:38pm On Apr 12
Good day everyone

Pls for people like me going for studienkolleg, I have C6 waec in subjects necessary for my course of study that I would really love to study... Pls do you think it's going to be a problem with the embassy to approve the visa?

Pls has some got his visa approved with C6, (studienkolleg)🤲
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 12:57pm On Apr 12
No it’s not going to be a problem provided you already secured a sufficient admission and you go with the admission letter to the embassy during your interview you’re good to go…also we have a gc for naij students going for Studienkolleg let me know if you’re interested in joining smiley
Emerie80:
Good day everyone
Pls for people like me going for studienkolleg, I have C6 waec in subjects necessary for my course of study that I would really love to study... Pls do you think it's going to be a problem with the embassy to approve the visa?

Pls has some got his visa approved with C6, (studienkolleg)🤲
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emerie80: 7:12pm On Apr 12
Toonerdyy:
No it’s not going to be a problem provided you already secured a sufficient admission and you go with the admission letter to the embassy during your interview you’re good to go…also we have a gc for naij students going for Studienkolleg let me know if you’re interested in joining smiley

Yes I'm interested Sir
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 8:32pm On Apr 12
Please how do I find my blocked account with expatrio?, do I just go to the bank and transfer from my naira account to the expatrio account or do I need a euro or dollar account before I can do that?, Abeg someone should tell me how they did theirs make I no loose guard
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mutantxcrypto: 10:15pm On Apr 12
Hi guys. Do I need to go to Abuja to notarize my documents for uniassit applications. Does Germany require legalization of documents as is done in Austria and other European countries.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 12:43am On Apr 13
Ok I just requested to private mail you
Emerie80:

Yes I'm interested Sir
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jaeima: 7:14am On Apr 13
[color=#006600][/color]
Mutantxcrypto:
Hi guys. Do I need to go to Abuja to notarize my documents for uniassit applications. Does Germany require legalization of documents as is done in Austria and other European countries.

No you don’t need to go to Abuja.
You can notarize your documents with a notary public or with a law court where you reside.
Also note that notarization of documents depends on your school’s requirements for admission application. If it’s not requested then don’t do it.

I applied through uniassist also and my school didn’t require me to upload notarized documents on uniassist.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:05am On Apr 13
jaeima:
[color=#006600][/color]

No you don’t need to go to Abuja.
You can notarize your documents with a notary public or with a law court where you reside.
Also note that notarization of documents depends on your school’s requirements for admission application. If it’s not requested then don’t do it.

I applied through uniassist also and my school didn’t require me to upload notarized documents on uniassist.

It is however also advisable to authentic or notarise it. Some schools would later request for it during enrolment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by enemerci: 10:07am On Apr 13
Please on appointment dates. Please which date are they on now.

Also please anyone with the telegram group link. Please kindly share.
Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:11am On Apr 13
WpressBeginner:

First of all U can't have 2.3 with 3.17 unless ur grading system in ur university is 4.0 not 5.0

And also u can apply for bsc

The calculation he got is correct.
5-3.17/5-1 * 3 (+1)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by enemerci: 11:29am On Apr 13
MrAAA2:

The calculation he got is correct.
5-3.17/5-1 * 3 (+1)

Please what of some one who got 3.0 cgp
What will it be when converted to German grading system.

I am getting 2.5 but am not sure if the calculation is correct.
Can someone be admitted with a 2.5
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 1:11pm On Apr 13
enemerci:

yes 2.5 is good you can be admitted
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:17pm On Apr 13
enemerci:

That's right... 2.5 on German 4.0 scale.

Most schools consider 3.0 and lower (i.e higher). With a good work experience, you're good.
You meet the minimum requirement, hopefully you get admitted in a non restricted (NC) course/programme.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ginugo: 9:00am On Apr 14
MrAAA2:

That's right... 2.5 on German 4.0 scale.

Most schools consider 3.0 and lower (i.e higher). With a good work experience, you're good.
You meet the minimum requirement, hopefully you get admitted in a non restricted (NC) course/programme.
3.0 is 2.4 while 3.2 is 2.5 on a 4 point German scale
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ejay88: 1:13pm On Apr 14
Hello and warm greetings house!

I am considering to study in Germany but I have been held back by my low grade ( I graduated with a third class- 2.25) and i know it will not be considered for a masters, but can i be considered for a bachelors? Also, onsidering my age (I am in my mid -thirties) will that be accepted? Please house, can anyone advise me on what to do?

Also, I am acquiring Data Analysis skills which I am confident to work as a junior data analyst. If, I can not be accepted with all these 'drawbacks can i apply for a job from Nigeria? Heard IT is big over there.

Your advise will be well appreciated. Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by enemerci: 2:48pm On Apr 14
Ginugo:

Please what formula did you use. Kindly share.
Because from the formula above it is 2.5.

Also do you know the exact formula uni assist use.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ginugo: 11:22pm On Apr 14
enemerci:

Please what formula did you use. Kindly share.
Because from the formula above it is 2.5.

Also do you know the exact formula uni assist use.
If it's 3.0
3/5 * 4= 0.6*4= 2.4
If it's 3.2 then
3.2/5=0.64*4= 2.56

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:24am On Apr 15
Ginugo:

. Yes but there are only e.g. 2.3, the next is 2.7, then, 3.0. It's an interval of .0, .3, 0.7.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Arkion: 10:08am On Apr 15
Toonerdyy:

I’m interested too
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Redcup(f): 12:23pm On Apr 15
Ginugo:

As long as you don't have scholarship or any funding, you need block account regardless of the category. There are scholarships to apply to as long as your degree is not more than six years. Check with DAAD, they have a lot of scholarships

I've checked. One of the requirements of the EPOS scholarship, is a two year work experience related to one's field of study.
I have no work experience as I went for service immediately after graduation and currently still serving. Please, what do you advice?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ginugo: 2:16pm On Apr 15
Redcup:

I've checked. One of the requirements of the EPOS scholarship, is a two year work experience related to one's field of study.
I have no work experience as I went for service immediately after graduation and currently still serving. Please, what do you advice?
When did you graduate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ginugo: 2:17pm On Apr 15
MrAAA2:

. Yes but there are only e.g. 2.3, the next is 2.7, then, 3.0. It's an interval of .0, .3, 0.7.
Ok. I never knew. That's how I have been calculating mine.
I have learnt today
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Redcup(f): 3:31pm On Apr 15
Ginugo:
When did you graduate?
March, 2023. Started serving in July
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ejay88: 8:34pm On Apr 15
Please can anyone advise me on this?
Ejay88:
Hello and warm greetings house!

I am considering to study in Germany but I have been held back by my low grade ( I graduated with a third class- 2.25) and i know it will not be considered for a masters, but can i be considered for a bachelors? Also, onsidering my age (I am in my mid -thirties) will that be accepted? Please house, can anyone advise me on what to do?

Also, I am acquiring Data Analysis skills which I am confident to work as a junior data analyst. If, I can not be accepted with all these 'drawbacks can i apply for a job from Nigeria? Heard IT is big over there.

Your advise will be well appreciated. Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ginugo: 10:18pm On Apr 15
Redcup:

March, 2023. Started serving in July
If you did IT in school you can include it as part of your work experience and find a way to describe it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 12:02pm On Apr 16
Ejay88:
Please can anyone advise me on this?
with ur skills I think ausbildung u will fit properly into ausbildung
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 9:06am On Apr 17
enemerci:
Please on appointment dates. Please which date are they on now.

Also please anyone with the telegram group link. Please kindly share.
Thank you.

Last we've heard ia August 15th 2022 as at last Friday
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ihavesense: 2:10pm On Apr 17
Radianceprince:
if you hv computer skills dont waste ur time studying and start waiting for too long apply for chancenkarte by june ur field is among bottle neck profession congrt in adv
Hello bro, I am a software developer. Been waiting for this chancenkarte since last year. In fact, I shunned UK MSC last year because I have hope on this Opportunity Card AKA Chancenkarte.
I have a few questions though.

How do I prove my years of experience? Will my employment letter and pay slips suffice? I can’t ask my current employer to provide me with any form of letter because I don’t intend telling them that I am leaving until my visa is sure.

Can I use a letter of proficiency in English language from my university as certificate of English language just like the German universities accept.

Anyone can respond to this please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 3:13pm On Apr 17
Jessydan54:
Abeg how much is the fee in naira for people that just did interview and pls share recent interview questions, my interview is next week Wednesday oo..I'm kinda scared sha

How did it go
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 3:16pm On Apr 17
Pls is IELTS or proficiency letter required for English courses at the embassy?

Secondly, has anyone gotten AM lately?

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.