Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? (1008 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / 5 Condom Mistakes You And Your Partner Are Probably Making. / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by Mr100Dollars: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
I have been single for a long time since i broke up my previous relationship, I'm ripe for marriage but i'm just scared of it because what i went through while in relationship. Majority of the girls have had sex with are in a relationship, I'm really scared of getting into a relationship cause i can't imagine my girl or fiancee having sex with another guy. So i just remain single for now.

Just last week, my main guy that we were enjoying the singlehood together, fell in love with a damsel, he's really happy this period (maybe because the relationship is still new), the guy is now preaching for me to go try hook up with a girl. Me i'm okay being single, but people keep questioning me, some have even try to hook me up ( but e nor fit work). I'm not just attracted to any of the girls, I just need something different from all this regular girls, I don't want to get into a relationship, waste someone's daughter time then somewhere along the line i notice something i don't like, I will end up the relationship, cause it's marriage we are talking about and it's a life time something.

Guys in relationship how are you guys doing it? What Attracted you to her? How you still happy with the relationship? How long have you two been dating? What are the plans for the future?
If you're in my shoes please share your experience.

Don't mind the typo please.

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by donbachi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just for boyfriend and girlfriend matter,na em be all dis jamb,ican and law school questions.....if u no wan love,u leave na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by Mr100Dollars: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
donbachi:
Just for boyfriend and girlfriend matter,na em be all dis jamb,ican and law school questions.....if u no wan love,u leave na.
I just tire for the Op matter o.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by Brunicekid(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
donbachi:
Leave the OP to express himself, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by MycroftHolmes: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Looks attract;

Character, intelligence and honesty keeps.
Chikena!

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm single for now so I can't really say.

Though with my ex, it was his white gapped tooth and dressing that attracted me. But didnt work out cos i dont subacribe to premarital sex while he does.sowe both went our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by mumumugu(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
fear of loneliness

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by yanabasee(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ok... after managing through the difficult moments shared with my pillows through the harmattan season, I'd get to be reminded by the OP that i am single and needs to get a girl friend....

OP
Weldone oh...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by MrCork: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
I'm single for now so I can't really say.

Though with my ex, it was his white gapped tooth and dressing that attracted me. But didnt work out cos i dont subacribe to premarital sex while he does.sowe both went our separate ways.

^^^^ look at her again advising people on sexxx. Is this wot your mates talk about?...so u wanto to have annnalsex wit your ex Becoz he wanto separate from u(shame on u) angry

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by Randy100: 6:00am On Jan 09, 2020
Her fathers money and connection. It is too bad that she has refused to introduce me to her father uptill now. I am trapped cos I have fallen.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^ look at her again advising people on sexxx. Is this wot your mates talk about?...so u wanto to have annnalsex wit your ex Becoz he wanto separate from u(shame on u) angry

Is there a rule here that says I can't advise people against sex? What exactly is your problem?. Ha!

Just take a walk alreadyyyy urgh!!!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by Jodha(f): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2020
I'd advise yhu to keep calm till yhu find that special one....If yhu rush now ... it'll end in tears...

What attracted me?
His height...his smile..

It ended in tears cry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2020
Jodha:
I'd advise yhu to keep calm till yhu find that special one....If yhu rush now ... it'll end in tears...

What attracted me?
His height...his smile..

It ended in tears cry
gringringringringrincheesycheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by MrCork: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Is there a rule here that says I can't advise people against sex? What exactly is your problem?. Ha!

angry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? by MrCork: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

muss of all ways talk bak?..stop advising people jor!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out About To Wed / Help A Bro With Advice / Breast Life & Firm In 3 Weeks. No Equipments. Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.