Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Who Is Jesus? Jesus Keeps And Protects Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus? Jesus Keeps And Protects Us (182 Views)

Dr. Abel Damina Revealed Something About Jesus. Jesus Was Poor, / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Power Of God And The Wisdom Of God. / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Jesus? Jesus Keeps And Protects Us by Primate7: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
WHO IS JESUS?
JESUS KEEPS AND PROTECTS US
THE FIRST LETTER OF JOHN, CHAPTER 5 VERSE 18 SAYS THAT: We know [with confidence] that anyone born of God does not habitually sin; but He (Jesus) who was born of God [carefully] keeps and protects him,
Culled from Amplified Holy Bible, Large Print.
08/01/2020
Re: Who Is Jesus? Jesus Keeps And Protects Us by sonmvayina(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
I prefer the avengers to protect me.... Or maybe incredible hulk...
Re: Who Is Jesus? Jesus Keeps And Protects Us by fmc1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Amen
Re: Who Is Jesus? Jesus Keeps And Protects Us by Ladylite: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2020
sonmvayina:
I prefer the avengers to protect me.... Or maybe incredible hulk...

Sheyyyyy lol. I prefer justice league.

Except that they do not heal the sick, they do not really have a msg. Muscles can not be saviors
Re: Who Is Jesus? Jesus Keeps And Protects Us by sonmvayina(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Sheyyyyy lol. I prefer justice league.

Except that they do not heal the sick, they do not really have a msg. Muscles can not be saviors

Yes, apply the same criteria to your Jesus... Same result, isn't it?

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Jesus Christ Crucified; Our GOD / BOOK Of JEREMIAH (hear why isreal needs to stop trusting others for security) / Influential Evangelical Leader On Why Trump Will Get More Christian Vote In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.