Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva (2140 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by Ritzy10(f): 3:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Widely respected Nollywood actress, Joke Silva, has revealed that she and her veteran actor husband, Olu Jacobs, still have sex but in a way suitable for their age.

She appeared as a guest on Television Continental’s morning show on Friday, where she commented on societal issues, including her life as a married woman.

While asked by the host of the programme, Morayo Afolabi-brown, if her and the husband still “do the do”, at the end of the show, she responded: “Yes, we still do the do, but in a way that is suitable for our age.” .

Silva, who received recognition as Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (OFR), one of Nigeria’s National honours in 2014, also revealed that she was sexually harassed while in the university by a professor as a mother of two children.

“This issue of sexual harassment does not have anything to do with how you dress. I didn’t want to go to university because I just wanted to do my acting thing and my parents allowed me.

“I already had two children before going to the university, yet, I got harassed by a professor,” she added.

She also said the country needed more factories, instead of an increasing number of Churches and Mosques across the country every day.

58-year-old Joke Silva got married to Olu Jacobs, 68, in 1989 and have children.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/olu-jacobs-and-i-still-do-the-do-very-well-joke-silva/

Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by benpuzzy(m): 5:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Good to hear.
Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Power Couple...
God bless the two of you.
All of you guys wey una body still too dey hot, a time will come that, that hot blood will become cold.
#OldAge

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by Moisepoise: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2020
Is the king still strong like that
Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by partnerbizn3(f): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Both are models
Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by universaltv: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Issa normal stuff nah
Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by FamousMonk: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Prepare to bury him soon..
His waist is old..
The "do" you do will probably kill him..
Then I'd see what you'd do next..
Maybe your gate man Iliyasu will continue the do after Olu's demise..

*spitsangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by Hhenryy: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2020
Lol, for real? They better be careful.
Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by Ajibade123(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2020
30 years of marriage as a celebrity. this kind of grace ehn

anyway see 40 personality strength you need to imbibe and weakness to avoid https://explicitsuccess.com/personality-strengths-and-weaknesses/
Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by Ajibade123(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2020
30 years of marriage as a celebrity. this kind of grace ehn

anyway see 40 personality strength you need to imbibe and weakness to avoid https://explicitsuccess.com/personality-strengths-and-weaknesses/
Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by Adepet222(f): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
I beg no kill this woman ooo. Why won't she do the do again. She will do it till she dies.
Re: Olu Jacobs And I Still ‘Do The Do’ Very Well — Joke Silva by Richdad50(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Adesua Etomi's Birthday Party / Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics / Best Kept Man In Hollywood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.