Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics (2143 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag / Jayden Ekapong, Ubi Franklin's Son Shows His Swag In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by Updating9JA: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shared with Caption ....

My best, blessed and most fulfilling role yet... mummy!

Nothing in this world can take you farther than persistence. Not talent, not luck, not genius, not education. Persistence and determination combined are all powerful.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIux4ozH7Pz/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by Jodha(f): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
That hair is a beauty...
Re: Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by Zonex1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
get a man ma'am

1 Like

Re: Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by mariahAngel(f): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zonex1:
get a man ma'am

Be her man sir.

1 Like

Re: Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by Beckysexy(f): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nice...... Thank God you know that kid is obviously richer than most guys here on Nairaland. Including you smiley

CandyOps:
Sounds like pure cruise to me. This young nigah Jay prolly richer than half of y'alls entire generation. Including mine cheesy
Re: Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by CandyOps(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sounds like pure cruise to me. This young nigah Jay prolly richer than half of y'alls entire generation. Including mine cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by obanimoje: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
very bizarre, someone has wisdom to acquire money but no wisdom to keep a man. failure!

2 Likes

Re: Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by meobizy(f): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
1. Money miss road.
2. She needs a threadmill. The size of those legs reveal a lifetime of sloth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by Ezmans: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:
That hair is a beauty...
when I heard blogging I laugh & fall on the ground
Re: Super Blogger Linda Ikeji Catching Vibes With Son , Shows Off Her Bentley - Pics by femi4: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2020
She looks incomplete

(1) (Reply)

Working. Download Bas Too High To Riot Album / Sad News For Every Actress Nancy Isime Fans All Over The World / Olamide In Tears As Asake Prostrate To Thank Him As He Acquires Multi-million M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.